• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama only had really one notably bad moment, when he went full tilt against Garou and would have destroyed the Earth in his clash if Blast wasn't there to redirect the attack. Besides that the only other thing he's really done that's by in large bad is telling Garou he's frustrated enough to destroy the Earth, but that was just as valid as a normal person saying they'll injure someone else when they're really angry.

Blizzard has crippled people and because of her B-Class is known to be ruthless, though she's gotten less bad as time has went on. Tornado ranges from psychopath to anime overprotective sister depending on the arc, but she generally doesn't kill anyone or anything.
Saitama’s worst crime was pretending he was strong enough to beat Boros, when the only reason boros fell was because he was busy joining blast’s crew and left behind his shedded skin to say fake last words to Saitama

I just want to mention this here, even if the clash made the attack an octillion times stronger that would still be enough to destroy god damn Jupiter nearly 5,000 times over.

Under no circumstance would the explosion not have threatened or destroyed the Earth.
Actually you only need to be like baseline planetary to produce those levels of energy with an exponential increase.

Also again, Saitama was throwing serious punches even stronger than before and it was doing nothing to the ground.

What I always hate about squared attacks is what exactly gets squared? The force in newtons? The energy in joules? The number of microplastics in the average seagull?

Writers need to be more specific.

, but Vader’s redemption was kinda the main focus of the Star Wars saga
Well I mean
  • Darth Vader never told Luke about Sidious' back up plan
  • Darth Vader didn't balance the force
  • Darth Vader throwing Sidious didn't make up for his past bad actions
He was redeemed in the eyes of the force but not in the eyes of the general populace.

Also some of Fubuki’s literal first words to Saitama was to have her henchman “crush his bones so he never plays hero again.” Lady was ruthless

That's exactly my favorite type of anime female characters

FWVuW9VXgAEfwwK

Also again, Saitama was throwing serious punches even stronger than before and it was doing nothing to the ground.
This is like, the exact wrong site to use a DC vs AP argument since this is one of the corner stone concepts of this place
An alternative term for Destructive Capacity which has more direct meaning: The Destructive Capacity that an attack is equivalent to. A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces. As such it isn't proof of a low attack potency, if a character's attacks only cause a small amount of destruction.

We are aware that this technically violates the principle of conservation of energy, as it should logically disperse upon impact, but fiction generally tends to ignore this fact, so we overlook it as well.

Also, kindly remember that Attack Potency is the measure of Destructive Capacity of an attack, and as such, is measured via its energy damage equivalent. Hence, characters that destroy mountains or islands are not automatically mountain or island level, especially if they are small. The attack potency depends on the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack.

This is like, the exact wrong site to use a DC vs AP argument since this is one of the corner stone concepts of this place
Right…..buuut I’m not arguing that they have a lower AP due to the minimal destructiveness they caused. Quite the opposite in fact.

I’m saying had Garou not copied the Serious Punch and not produced that explosion from the two attacks clashing. The earth wouldn’t have been in danger just because Saitama threw a serious punch at Garou.

i've heard some IDIOTS saying that boros forced saitama to evolved LOL
imagine, a high 6-a character (scaling with OTHER CHARACTER FEAT, NOT EVEN HIS OWN) forcing saitama to evolve

imagine, a high 6-a character (scaling with OTHER CHARACTER FEAT, NOT EVEN HIS OWN) forcing saitama to evolve
i heard stupities all days,obviosly all people in earth is stupid in some way,but this,is simply just worst that anything,not even the wank compares to this

I'm not saying your wrong but I don't get why you mention Boros has scaling instead of feats almost as a way to roast him

As if most profiles weren't based on that

that's why i wrote IDIOTS with caps LOL
to keep it in evidency, they're IDIOTS, only this, IDIOTS.
this is borosbros community

I'm not saying your wrong but I don't get why you mention Boros has scaling instead of feats almost as a way to roast him

As if most profiles weren't based on that
because this scaling is terrible and most likely will change in the future when One and Murata confirms that Boros and Orochi has nothing with eachother

He doesn't scale not even in Meteoric Burst, check his profile. There is no mention of Orochi there
ALSO, this is a good point, OROCHI NEEDS TO BE MENTIONED in boros' profile.
since he's is the main reason why boros is on that tier, theres no sense not putting this in evidency, people will think that this is boros's own feats scaling him

Back