• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Garou vs Superman
  • speed is equal
  • Garou is 5-A and superman is 4-B
  • fight takes place on some uninhabited alien world with no life (with a yellow sun)
  • Superman is bloodlusted
truth justice and the american way:
absolute evil: 7
icon:
bf71fec3286b866b97b2be49c467014c.jpg
superman_by_pkblitz_dcrzmga-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Superman at 5-A scales to 3.32 Yottatons, while Garou at 5-A scales to 247 Yottatons. Garou just needs to lightly jab Superman, and it would kill him.

Garou FRA. His passive radiation could also get the job done probably.
His radiation isn't the same as red stellar radiation tho?

But yeah it's probably to use 4-B Superman, 5-A Superman gets clapped. But considering Superman is likely gonna end up High 3-A to Low 2-C in the future this match up will age like milk

His radiation isn't the same as red stellar radiation tho?

But yeah it's probably to use 4-B Superman, 5-A Superman gets clapped. But considering Superman is likely gonna end up High 3-A to Low 2-C in the future this match up will age like milk
You know I've been hearing that this has been said for years now, yet still hasn't happened.

You know I've been hearing that this has been said for years now, yet still hasn't happened.
Because no one really bothered to try and make a fully cohesive argument for it, and almost every thread for it comes from off site respect threads and stuff.

Also 4-B is ****** rn. There are only 2 4-B calcs (One debatably doesn't scale to Superman and is debatably High 3-A, the other is only from New 52 and not Post-Crisis) and 1 4-B statement (That comes from a high tier character)

Because no one really bothered to try and make a fully cohesive argument for it, and almost every thread for it comes from off site respect threads and stuff.

Also 4-B is ****** rn.
Who is making the cohesive argument right now then?

Who is making the cohesive argument right now then?
Me and a bunch of other dudes including some staff are compiling feats on Discord

But basically, 4-B is gonna bye bye even if the upgrade doesn't go through, because the 4-B feats we have are pretty bunk as I stated before

Me and a bunch of other dudes including some staff are compiling feats.

But basically, 4-B is gonna bye bye even if the upgrade doesn't go through, because the 4-B feats we have are pretty bunk as I stated before
Well since you're involved, when should we expect this upgrade/change?

Well since you're involved, when should we expect this upgrade/change?
IDK, we still have a lot of feats to cover. Do you have a discord? I can ask the guy in charge to invite you to the main collection thread.

Garou copies Superman and then one-shots by evolving. Or he can just copy the strongest GRB and outright one-shot

Radiation passively kills Superman btw. He seems to have decent Radiation resistance but don't believe he's ever been around cosmic radiation that kills in moments.

Wouldn't Rebirth make more sense considering the sun dip?

Wouldn't Rebirth make more sense considering the sun dip?
Apparently the 2-A was removed due to
  • We do not consider Superman's ability to harm The World Forger after an unknown number of sun dips to be an outlier. However given that the power-up in question required so extremely situational circumstances, with Superman first being elevated to a higher level of existence and then supercharged on top of that, the statistics for it are not listed in this profile page, due to our rules regarding such situational and temporary amplifications listed here.

Yeah but Stellar Radiation Absorption is still on his profile regardless of the feat. He can still absorb Garou's radiation and not instantly die.

What's the difference now?

Garou just copies his strength, gets exponentially stronger, and one shots.

Doesn't Superman have durability negating abilities? Could lobotomise Garou with heat vision.

So Garou's goal here is to not get lobotomised by heat vision.

Superman's goal here is to not get punched once.

Here's the thing about lobotomization via heat vision. Supes has to be in your face, staring into your eyes so he can pour heat vision down the optic nerve. This isn't instant either, as it took him a small conversation to do what he needed to, cutting out a small portion of the brain.

Edit: It's move that requires precision and delicate work.

What makes the heat vision deadly?

Garou resists temperatures upwards of 100 million degrees celsius and radiation that can insta-kill.

What makes the heat vision deadly?

Garou resists temperatures upwards of 100 million degrees celsius and radiation that can insta-kill.
Because he focuses his heat vision to act like a scalpel and fires it down a person's optic nerve to cut out parts of their brain.

Also Superman can use intangibility and phasing on Garou if Superman is bloodlusted here.

Also what stops Garou from copying Superman's stuff? Most of it seems to be based somewhat on real science, which should make it pretty easy for Garou to replicate.

I mean so far it looks like his insta wincon requires precision that will never become available to him in this fight.

How deadly is the phasing?

Which Superman is being used here? Honestly it's a bit hard to tell after the DC revisions.

Imo it's either Garou stomps or Supes stomps.

Back