• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
not really ,even tho half of his body was gone and looked like a dried peach he was still alive for a while , he died cuz he didnt have energy to regenrate
Yes, he didn't have the energy to regenerate, but what turned him into a peach was the punch, which is what put him into a state where not being able to regenerate killed him.

Tatsumaki stomps
So does she just blitz with tk squish without him being able to do anything?

I remember reading those threads and seeing all the stuff Issei could pull like his summon or his boob mind reading trick but now he gets stomped. F

but nobody calls homeless emperor "homeless E". nobody calls elder centipede "elder C". why is it only black sperm that gets this treatment?
they either shorten both words or none. i feel like we're getting way too politically correct now. are people that afraid of any word that is related to sex? if thats the case, thats kind of childish.
for the surprise element when ppl ask what Black S stands for u be like Why Sperm of course ... its always funny

Black S sounds cooler tbh, I refer to elder centipede as EC, Homeless emperor as HE and wherever it makes sense or isn't confusable I do so too. Like if I wanted to say "Atomic Samurai used the Atomic Slash" then I wouldn't say AS did the AS but when referring to either on their own then I would use the abbrieviated versions.

Personally, I hate abbreviations in general.
They only lead to confusion amongst people not already familiar with the topic, and on a computer or even a modern mobile device it's not hard to type out full sentences and words.

For me unless your abbreviation is something like Boros into Brs then I don't really mind. And I do get your first point, when I first started talking about OPM online (mainly on reddit) it took me like 3 days to get used to all the abbreviations, what sucked was that there were people who would use different abbreviations for the same character or when people abbreviated Black Sperm Multi Cell Sperm or Golden Sperm into just "Sperm".

Does anyone know how the "Trending pages" section for the wiki works? For the anime sections, a verse called Taetoeba Last Dungeon... I'm not writing out its full name is number 1 when I'm pretty sure OPM is one of the most active verses on the entire wiki (not just anime)

Seems so tbh. I guess it's got to do with people browsing and stuff, rather than people talking about stuff here.

In some alternate timeline, if Boros survived his fight with Saitama, what would’ve happened to him afterwards?

I saw this fanfic where Boros does survive, he becomes a farmer after that, after he finally got what he wanted.

He probably would've been killed by some other hero since he was basically useless at that point.

I saw this fanfic where Boros does survive, he becomes a farmer after that, after he finally got what he wanted.
He would have joined Thanos on the papaya plantation.

To give you a little context for Gouketsu vs Zoro, I just imagined one day; "what would have happened if Gouketsu was dropped into the Marineford war and just started fighting people". How long would it take for everyone to notice the giant monster martial artists without haki or logia and what would happen to him

He might join Genos as one of his disciples since he knew Saitama wasn't trying against him and he can always just let Saitama sell whatever alien scraps there are for money. Its not like Saitama will just tell him to go away like Suiryu anyway considering the fact that he was levels beyond any monster Saitama had encountered at that point.

Drive knight or Metal knight would have taken him for research, they were the ones most eager to call dibs on his ship's scraps and the ones most likely to find him first.

As in survive, how crippled would Boros be?
Kinda varies, depending on how you want to rewrite the fight. I think the simplest way is to have Boros survive as a husk, would Saitama have executed him if he were weakened to the point of harmlessness at that point? I feel like he would let him live. Crippled Boros would obviously be easy prey for anyone, assuming he can't get his health back eventually

I was assuming Boros would’ve still lost the fight, but he wouldn’t have been reduced a raisin

If his ship still gets busted he'd probably have to live on earth or try to repair it ( highly unlikely, as Metal knight seemed to imply it's a rare metal and Boros doesn't seem smart enough to do it by himself )
If he lives on earth Saitama would probably have to sneak him out, since i doubt any of the heroes would forgive him for wiping out a city.

Back