• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7B Garou (the one against Darkshine) vs 7B Natsu (first key using DF)

Power of monster play: 4 (Phoenks, Kin201, emirp, Cul0r)
7615826-spiral.jpg

Power of friendship:
__natsu_dragon_force___by_naruto999_by_roker-d5l10c5.png

Speed Equalized

First thread, hopefully not a stomp.

Last edited:
Assuming this is speed equal for now, since it has to be.

Unless Natsu's flames have some insane feats for melting and whatnot, Garou is likely going to be fine here. He resists fire (Or can reflect it with techniques), he can reflect electricity with his techniques, he's FAR more skilled, possesses resilient immortality and decent regeneration, and is possibly smarter than natsu. Not to mention Garou will continuously get stronger and faster in this fight, rendering any AP advantage Natsu had obsolete.

So yeah, pretty sure Garou just closes the gap in distance between them after predicting and dodging/reflecting all of his attacks before just completely wrecking him in close quarters.

Above baseline.

6.3 Megatons.

Gap is like 4x, which means pretty much nothing to Garou. Not only has he fought people far stronger than him, reflected their attacks, and held his own against them, but he's also adapted and evolved to become stronger than them over the span of a single match.

AP doesn't seem important here tbh.

could you tell me where to go when it comes to retriving AP, wasn't really sure where to find the 6.3 megatons and would be helpful in answering questions later on.

but besides that I think Garou can adapt to the gap and take the win since he has held his own against everything Natsu has

I mean, how strong are these people compared to Natsu?

And Natsu himself can get stronger too through rage power, he overpowered an opponent who owned him at first when he got really really pissed, all happened in the same match.

Garou's done that too, he got his ribs literally smashed by Darkshine and then got back up and started overpowering him

this is while coming out of the Orochi fight without good resting conditions and that was after getting blasted by Rover twice (one beam making him think he was going to die) and that was after getting slashed to near death by RR and not getting good resting conditions from that too.

Garou's done that too, he got his ribs literally smashed by Darkshine and then got back up and started overpowering him
Natsu once got a giant hole on his stomach, stabbed by a giant mech dragon and he still keeps on fighting. He also got poisoned which weakened for a bit and fought dragons on several occasions while still heavily injured.

Reading on both Stamina sections, I think Natsu will outlast Garou.

Absolutely not.

Garou has literally never taken a break since he was introduced into the series, he gets put through fights over and over again where he gets the absolute shit beaten out of him (Like... poisoned, bloodied, burned, bones broken, literally ******* "killed", etc...) and continuously gets back up just to jump into yet another fight.

Just reading Natsu's stamina section, it's only decently above average for a shounen protagonist, Garou is something else, man...

On top of that he has Low-Mid type 2...

Last edited:
I'm voting Garou FRA for now. 4x AP advantage will not enough to one-shot. Garou gets stronger and faster with Reactive Evolution and will quickly close the AP gap, plus he outskills Natsu. It should be enough to give him the win eventually.

How is it just "above average" when it was literally listed as Extremely Large, which is above Garou "Very High"?

Natsu has gone through quite worse ***** than garou, some of them including having his magic power getting suck out of his body, which greatly weakened him. Has literally never healed even after severe injuries after several of consecutives battle, one of them against the strongest character in the series.

Also, Natsu himself also got stronger through rage boost. So, Garou is not the only one who can boost his ap.

I mean even if Natsu has more stamina, Garou resists fire attacks and can deflect lightning plus Garou massively outskills Natsu so what are his counters to that?

Garou can adapt to the AP advantage and his martial arts style is effective against opponents stronger than him so I don't see how Natsu is getting a win.

How is it just "above average" when it was literally listed as Extremely Large, which is abive Garou "Very High"?

Natsu has gone through quite worse ***** than garou, some of them including having his magic power getting suck out of his body, which greatly weakened him. Has literally never healed even after severe injuries after several of consecutives battle, one of them against the strongest character in the series.
Keep in mind that the feat on Garou's stamina section is just one continuous feat (That could actually go on even longer... The man's entire story is just one long stamina feat). Natsu's contains multiple.

Also "Extremely Large" is a weird thing to put on a Stamina section, I've never seen it before and therefore don't know how it compares. Simply looking at the feats, yeah, Natsu is only decently above average for shounen protagonist. Most of them go through some of the same things, like severe injury and whatnot.

Garou has shaken off death multiple times, as in attacks that should have killed him, from people considered top tier in the verse such as Orochi, Darkshine, and Overgrown Rover.

He's done so back to back, never taking a break as I said.

The problem is that if Natsu cannot one-shot Garou or finish the fight quickly, that will be fatal for him. Just watching his fight with Darkshine and we can see that.

I don't understand the argument about Natsu outlasts Garou here either. Stamina will likely not be a factor here.

Lol yeah even in the case that Natsu does have a stamina advantage, which he doesn't, Garou still wins via vastly superior skill, attack reflection, and much better Reactive Evolution, Rage Power, and adaptation.

What is Garou AP?

Natsu should be comparable to Jellal who should also be comparable to Makarov who performed a 27 megatons feat.
Natsu's AP is being downplayed here, DF Natsu scales to his LFDM self who is far above Base Hades given he stomped him in combat, Base Hades was able to casually stomp Makarov who performed the 27 Megaton feat, Fire Resistance is moot given he harmed Zancrow with his flames who has Fire resistance. So Natsu likely just one or two shots and calls it a day.

Not really, Garou has Attack Reflection + Precognition + Immortality type 2 + Regeneration

Also, Garou scales pretty well above baseline. He pummelled Darkshine who had previously 'one-shot' him. If he doesn't resist the fire he could just reflect it anyway.

Garou can adapt to the AP advantage and his martial arts style is effective against opponents stronger than him so I don't see how Natsu is getting a win.
Again, how powerful are these people compared to Natsu? Like the AP gap or something.

Keep in mind that the feat on Garou's stamina section is just one continuous feat (That could actually go on even longer... The man's entire story is just one long stamina feat). Natsu's contains multiple.

Also "Extremely Large" is a weird thing to put on a Stamina section, I've never seen it before and therefore don't know how it compares. Simply looking at the feats, yeah, Natsu is only decently above average for shounen protagonist. Most of them go through some of the same things, like severe injury and whatnot.

Garou has shaken off death multiple times, as in attacks that should have killed him, from people considered top tier in the verse such as Orochi, Darkshine, and Overgrown Rover.

He's done so back to back, never taking a break as I said.
Natsu also had continuos fight through several arcs.

Tenrou Arc: He participated a test, fighting against the strongest person in his guild (Gildarts). Got disassembly into tiny bits might i add. And then fought someone who resisted his fire and win, nearly killing him. And then shortly later when he was still injured from previous fight, he encountered with someone who is comparable to Gildarts, got severely injured again. And then he went and fight the enemy boss. And even after this, he and the rest of his guildmates went to "fight" literally the strongest character in the verse while still covered in bandages.

GMG Arc: He fought in a Tournament, on the final day, got his magic sucked out of his body. Then he went to fight the kingdom executioner, later he fought the real villain of the arc and got severely injured. Later he fought him again while still injured and won.

There was the time when he was nearly drowned to death by a very poisonous water and still keeps on fight later on. There was the time when he got stabbed by a giant mech and keeps fighting. Natsu has experienced quite life threatening event and he still keeps fighting back.

Not really, Garou has Attack Reflection + Precognition + Immortality type 2 + Regeneration

Also, Garou scales pretty well above baseline. He pummelled Darkshine who had previously 'one-shot' him. If he doesn't resist the fire he could just reflect it anyway.
Reflecting natsu's fire back at him is a bad move for Garou given Natsu just eats it and doubles his stats making it even worse for Garou.

Natsu's AP is being downplayed here, DF Natsu scales to his LFDM self who is far above Base Hades given he stomped him in combat, Base Hades was able to casually stomp Makarov who performed the 27 Megaton feat, Fire Resistance is moot given he harmed Zancrow with his flames who has Fire resistance. So Natsu likely just one or two shots and calls it a day

Right, I forgot about Hades scaling.

Garou harmed Darkshine, whose durability scales significantly above his own AP (Darkshine cannot harm himself due to his durability being far above his own AP). What is the AP gap again? If it's not enough to one-shot, the argument about Garou wins via far superior skills, redirecting physical attacks or just dodges them with precog still stand. I need to know the AP gap exactly.

You need to kill Garou for Natsu to win, he can wake up if you knock him out
I'm gonna vote Garou for FRA, this and bc his growth is wild

The Garou that got oneshot wasn't City Level at the time also his amp wasn't instant as he had to adapt to Darkshine's power first, Natsu on the other hand can fight on par with Erza who can fight people like Cobra on fairly even footing despite him having a massive AP, Speed advantage, and passive Mindreading that allows him to know what his opponents next move is gonna be, So Garou's level of Precog isn't something that Natsu would have trouble with.

Continuing after Garou's current stamina section, he was then forced into a fight against Orochi, the most powerful monster in the monster association, who absolutely demolished and knocked him out. While asleep he then went on to fight Overgrown Rover, another fight where he got absolutely wiped and should've died. However he escaped and then fought Puri-Puri prisoner and won (Even despite everything that's happened thus far) easily, and right after that he fought Darkshine, who broke him out of his sleep (By actually pulverizing his ribs with an attack that even Garou acknowledges should have one-shot him). He fights Darkshine, gets beat in the first half, but then evolved and goes on to win in the second half until the fight is interrupted by Tatsumaki.

This all happens one after another.

Anyway, by reflecting I don't mean that he sends the attack back at Natsu. Usually it just means he deflects it away from himself, making it miss. I think the only time it's used to directly force someone's attack against them is in close combat.

This reasoning is wack.

Garou has fought people far stronger then him and reflected their attacks.

But, he also lost to said people with exception of Darkshine, who is far less stronger then the gap between Natsu and Garou

Seriously, Natsu is much stronger then a feat that is already 4x above Garou, reflecting attacks back is the literal only way Garou can even harm Natsu, and as if that wasn't enough, Natsu easily burns away and harms Garou in literally every attempt he tries to harm him.

Stomp.

Again, how powerful are these people compared to Natsu? Like the AP gap or something.
I'm a new member so I'm not sure where to go to find character's AP so you'll have to ask someone else

Natsu also had continuos fight through several arcs.
This is Garou's entire continuos fight throughout the story

Beats up criminals, fights TTM and is beaten a bit, goes on to fight Watch Dog Man and is stomped, gets poor resting conditions with non fully recovered injuries and suffering from dehydration and is rushed by a group of B and A class heroes, is poisoned, bloodied and beaten up (has two arrows stuck in his back), he manages to beat them but is then bullied by Genos and then is bullied by Bang and Bomb only to be saved by PM and then wake up with poor resting conditions again. He then fights Royal Riper and Bug God who both beat up Garou and Royal Riper literally slashes him inches from death and Garou is lying in a pool of his own blood, he gets back up with literally lying down in his blood with as his resting conditions and then beats some demons only to get blasted by Rover where he thought he was going to die, he then gets hit again by the same beam, he then with literally no rest fights against Orochi who stabs a hole through him, punches him repeatedly and spams fire blasts. Garou is then left chained up as his resting conditions, breaks out while unconscious and beats up Puri, gets hit by Darkshine a few times and then finally wakes up, he then literally stretches of those attacks and then is tackled by Darkshine which destroys his rib cage and Garou gets up only a few seconds later and overpowers Darkshine.

Idk how Natsu has higher stamina.

Stamina is not a factor here. If Garou gets one-shot right off the bat, it means nothing. Like the way Orochi did to him. Anyways, I will retract my vote if this is an AP stomp.

so for any of the people who are argued against Garou, do you vote Natsu? If so then please state it so I can list it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back