• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. That is more of an immortality type 2 thing rather than dura.

So, I was talking to Jasonsith and he mentioned this about the Maiko Plasma thing:

In fact, if you want lightning feats, Maiko Plasma can be argued as shooting lightning. Her powers are not referred to as magic, and there are very few ways for electricity to travel through the air. Lightning is essentially an ionized path that electricity travels through. Maiko Plasma's superpower likely uses the same method.

While the voltage of her electricity is less than that of lightning, voltage only affects the limit of energy that can be discharged, not the speed itself. As Electric Catfish Man can redirect electricity & lightning from Maiko, ECM and MP are likely manipulating ionized paths in the air, hence, lightning.

What do you think of this ?

Here they are shown using their attacks.

How far in scale do you guys think Tats vs Saitama is going to get? Its obviously not going to be on Psykorochi's scale or whatever scale AG will be but do you think we'll get like multiple city level feats from the fight (possibly mountain)? New moves? I think Saitama might get some form of resistance to internal attacks too considering the chi thing didn't effect him in any harmful way but what do you guys think?

I'm under the belief that Maiko Plasma and Electric Catfish Man's explicitly "high-voltage" and "lightning" attacks are real lightning and thus Massively Hypersonic+. This would only affect Pri-Pri Prisoner, though, as he is managed to block them from a relatively close range, even striking a pose in the process.

Most A-class heroes are going to get downgraded soon, including Chain'N' Toad, because most A-class heroes would fail to harm Kombu Infinity (High 8-C Durability) like Golden Ball did. We'll be scaling them instead to tiger level threats, who are 9-A. Dave's going to be downgraded to 9-A as well, so that keeps most A-class heroes at 9-A.

Certain A-class heroes will however scale higher, namely Spring Mustachio (who defended against Kombu infinity for a long time and damaged his hair with tomboy), Stinger (fodderized 6 tiger levels), Great Philosopher (stronger than Stinger according to the Okame mask), Heavy Tank Fundoshi (close to s-class according to Sitch), Magic trick man(same as Fundoshi).

Where they will is scale is an open question, since said a-class heroes could either scale to High 8-C (Kombu Infinity), or 8-B (Sky Folk).

I made a profile for Maiko
Electric Catfish Man should get a new key as well, for his plate tectonics mode. It is evidently stronger, Catfish man can combo his own strength with Maiko Plasma to produce an attack so strong that Catfish Man thought it would harm Puri Puri. I'm told it can't be calced, but it looks 8-C to me. I'll go look for the feat image

some troll keeps editing god's profile and making him 5-C. his reasoning is that because he gave psykos her powers, he should be much stronger than her (who is high 6-A) and thus god should be 5-C. he clearly doesn't understand how this wiki works, or he's probably a troll like i said earlier. can we ban this guy?

multi cell sperm is silver sperm basically lol
Exactly this. I wonder if Black S is currently planning to be reborn as Platinum S in the webcomic. I hope he's too smart for that (Golden S is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket), but monsters do tend to make boneheaded decisions when they feel powerful.

I feel confident we will be getting the cadres vs S-class next chapter though, unless Murata wants to introduce something completely new because...

A. Saitama and Flash are accounted for, they're probably not going to show up for a while thanks to time dilation
B. Garou has been checked in on, we know he's currently clawing his way to the surface and will emerge when Golden S needs a beating.
C. Orochi is accounted for. His main mass has been obliterated.

At this point Psykos has to group up with the cadres and Homeless Emperor has already engaged the rear guard. I got one question though... didn't all the cadres emerge at once in the webcomic? I'm not sure if ONE wants to stagger their entrances or have them attack all at once.

Metal Bat has to appear
Oh, good point. I forgot about him, maybe ONE has too... (lol)

Right now I'm convinced he's trapped on the other side of Tatsumaki's barrier. When that goes down, he can come in.

But the cadres presumably have to sneak attack Tatsumaki first before that can happen

Here's how I see it, I think it's likely follow the same sequence as in the manga, looking at where Orochi ended up in the latest chapter, there's still the chance he might survive, and who knows, he may end up serving GOD. Then AG comes in, wrecks GS as well as the S-Class, and ya know happens next.

As for Metal Bat, I'm unsure. He'll likely show up when the cadres appear, or when the entire fight is over (I hope it's the second one because it would be hilarious)

I'm pretty sure black sperm in the webcomic is planning something of sorts, either that or he'll just stick to Saitama. It is possible he will end up like dimple from Mob psycho

With the level of power Tatsumaki’s been showing, I feel like she’s gonna just overexert herself and be weakened that way. I don’t see the cadres successfully pulling off a sneak attack.

Well, it's possible that she gets tired and then they sneak attack her

Going the current situation, I don't think it's going to be much different from what we saw in the webcomic, with maybe one or two new stuff, likely on who fights who or who beats who, until Golden S, then Garou, then Flash, then the great final battle between Garou and some bald guy

i have a question. why do some people call black sperm "black S"? are people actually censoring the word "sperm" now?

Here's how I see it, I think it's likely follow the same sequence as in the manga, looking at where Orochi ended up in the latest chapter, there's still the chance he might survive, and who knows, he may end up serving GOD. Then AG comes in, wrecks GS as well as the S-Class, and ya know happens next.

As for Metal Bat, I'm unsure. He'll likely show up when the cadres appear, or when the entire fight is over (I hope it's the second one because it would be hilarious)

I'm pretty sure black sperm in the webcomic is planning something of sorts, either that or he'll just stick to Saitama. It is possible he will end up like dimple from Mob psycho
I think Orochi's main body is dead, now that Drive Knight has a piece of Orochi he's bound to reappear in some form in future arcs anyways.

Black S is giving me dimple vibes, he's still clearly evil and will take whatever chance he can get. More likely he'll try and isolate Saitama or otherwise remove him from the equation without having to physically confront him.

Yeah, Orochi’s dead asf. I think Drive Knight is the only way he’s gonna show up again.

I guess it's just for short.
but nobody calls homeless emperor "homeless E". nobody calls elder centipede "elder C". why is it only black sperm that gets this treatment?
they either shorten both words or none. i feel like we're getting way too politically correct now. are people that afraid of any word that is related to sex? if thats the case, thats kind of childish.

Bro at least let me live with the false hope my boi may live
I'm 99.8 sure Orochi's main body is dead. He's gotten so many chances at life and will live on in Drive Knight's experiments.

I wouldn't be mad if he survived though, he could downscale to Tatsumaki's full drill attack (not just the initial impact) which would upgrade everyone

but nobody calls homeless emperor "homeless E". nobody calls elder centipede "elder C". why is it only black sperm that gets this treatment?
they either shorten both words or none. i feel like we're getting way too politically correct now. are people that afraid of any word that is related to sex? if thats the case, thats kind of childish.
I'm censoring it, yes, but I'm also Catholic. I can count the amount of times I've sworn or taken the Lord's name in vain on my hand and I'm probably as prudish as anyone on a platform like this. It's got nothing to do with political correctness either way-

I doubt he'll survive it through dura, but maybe something like immortality Type 2
True, true

Back