• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah I didn't think about that, he'd probably see Gyoro as just a stronger Genus without any proper knowledge on the MA

Of the Executives we have
  • Orochi
  • Psykos
  • Goketsu
  • Elder Centipede
  • Evil Natural Water
  • Fuhrer Ugly
  • Black Sperm
  • Nyan
  • Gums
  • Overgrown Rover
  • Homeless Emperor
I'd place Kabuto above Gums and Ugly, but below EC, Rover, and Goketsu. Black Sperm I can see beating him as well, but it might be really iffy if he can even breach his exoskeleton without fusion.

He's smart, but he's monster smart.
According to the HoE dude Kabuto was smarter than he was.
So in this hypothetical, is Boros nerfed due to some kind of injury after his fight with Saitama, or does he regenerate back to full strength?
Boros regenerated from complete brain destruction and having 90% of his body exploded by Saitama. As long as he can restore his energy I don't see why he couldn't just heal back up to 100%.

So in this hypothetical, is Boros nerfed due to some kind of injury after his fight with Saitama, or does he regenerate back to full strength?
I’d imagine he’d be back to full strength, I don’t see why he wouldn’t be

I’d imagine he’d be back to full strength, I don’t see why he wouldn’t be
What I envision is Boros seeking to grow stronger, battling monsters with large auras, and even some heroes as well. Of course, I'd want to see him battle Orochi, which would end up with him winning and Psykos probably seeking to recruit him for the Monster Association, attempting to persuade him with the idea of Monster Cells to increase his strength.

I'd imagine kabuto to go into hiding because he was so fearful of Saitama. Until he was recruited by gyoro gyoro. He'd try to challenge the MA at first, only to have Orochi put him in his place. Kabuto would then serve under the MA until the MA raid

I doubt he would've been sent out to cause trouble throughout the cities, as gyoro gyoro wouldn't want to waste his cadres, and I don't think kabuto would've been good at recruiting people.

Kabuto would likely meet his end by either being sent at a hero, likely dark shine. But considering the narrative that the cadres survive Tatsumaki destroying the base. It's likely he'll survive up until there, and perish in that fight

According to the HoE dude Kabuto was smarter than he was.
That's the line I was thinking of. Smarter than Dr. Genus, who might be the smartest man in the OPMverse, but not smart enough to avoid rushing into a life-or-death situation where he had to be stronger than a being of unknown ability.

In other words, superhuman intellect prone to stupid decisions

What I envision is Boros seeking to grow stronger, battling monsters with large auras, and even some heroes as well. Of course, I'd want to see him battle Orochi, which would end up with him winning and Psykos probably seeking to recruit him for the Monster Association, attempting to persuade him with the idea of Monster Cells to increase his strength.
could lead into a Boros vs Saitama re-match where Boros is buffed now, he might even gain another form from the cell or something. Or maybe his body will reject the cells due to potentially having stronger anti bodies.

Kabuto would likely meet his end by either being sent at a hero, likely dark shine.
Nah, in this case I'd have him fight Darkshine. Since he'd be the Dragon to use to hype up how strong he is before he fights Partially Awakened Garou.

I doubt he'd take the cells tbh, he seems like a guy that'd be too proud for that.

Boros could become desperate after getting stomped by Saitama though, he lived his life at the top only to be greatly inferior to someone so that may impact his decisions

Boros could become desperate after getting stomped by Saitama though, he lived his life at the top only to be greatly inferior to someone so that may impact his decisions
I think that doesn't make sense, I get that there are Darkshines out there who fool themselves into thinking they want fights when they're just feeding a superiority complex, but Boros more seems like a guy who likes a challenge that forces him all out. He didn't curl up into a ball when it came to putting his life on the line to possibly win the fight

I think that doesn't make sense, I get that there are Darkshines out there who fool themselves into thinking they want fights when they're just feeding a superiority complex, but Boros more seems like a guy who likes a challenge that forces him all out. He didn't curl up into a ball when it came to putting his life on the line to possibly win the fight
It depends though, was he happy after realising Saitama wasn't even trying or not? If he was then yeah I don't think he would take it but if he wasn't then I think he would want to get closer to his goal of beating Saitama by any means possible. Boros doesn't seem like too much of a proud guy, he hasn't disrespecteded anyone of his crewmates, the humans or Saitama and overall treats them with respect. Only bad thing Boros did is not share any of his drip armour with his generals.

Boris didn't seem to mind when he said Saitama was holding back, like he even laughed at that. I think he'd be happy that there are dudes stronger than him that he can always challenge

Boris didn't seem to mind when he said Saitama was holding back, like he even laughed at that. I think he'd be happy that there are dudes stronger than him that he can always challenge
yeah, I guess I didn't see it in that kind of way. He'd likely just join the Saitama group, Boros has someone he can fight with if he's bored and Saitama has someone he can ask to fight tough monsters if he doesn't feel bothered enough to fight them.

Boros was just unlucky. His predicted fight was with either Garou or Blast and he just happened to run into Saitama.

I think I’ve said enough that I think Garou will be the first God level threat, so I think he’ll surpass Boros.

As for Blast, I think he’ll be the third strongest in the verse behind God and Saitama (assuming no monsters stronger than God show up).

Depends on what stage he meets Garou, if it's his final form then maybe.
If it's the 1st stage monster Garou who just ripped apart Golden Sperm, as vsbattles treats Boros now, there wouldn't be much for Garou to evolve by adapting to his physicals, so CSRC would be too much of a difference for him to instantly adapt to.

Even at the most high end Goketsu interpretation he's only the second strongest Executive.

Hey guys, I've noticed Garou only has "very high" stamina... I think it should be raised to "extremely high", at least for his half-monster form. He can take on multiple opponents of increasing difficulty and his gas tank seems to increase rather than shrink under exertion. I don't want to say he has infinite stamina or anything, but it's definitely supernatural and arguably the best in the verse.

Most stamina justifications we have are bad. Any changes need to have scans or at least a body of text to explain why they are listed as such.

people have to accept that gouketsu is the strongest cadre.
Are you including Golden S in there? I think Black S is weaker than Gouketsu from an AP perspective but overall more powerful, even before you get into multi-cell stuff and whatnot. If he can make a couple thousand low dragons, that's crazy. His exact limits are unclear right now. Plus, we have yet to see how strong ENW is when he gets punched by Saitama.
Most stamina justifications we have are bad. Any changes need to have scans or at least a body of text to explain why they are listed as such.
Agreed. Right now Bang has as much stamina as half-monster Garou according to our profiles, when one is an old man past his prime who can only perform his best moves so many times and the other is an evolving creature whose stamina is so ridiculous that his limits go into hypothetical territory at present.

I'm currently in the process of rewriting Garou's page in general.
How do you feel like about adding a new stamina tidbit for his half-monster section? He probably has very high stamina in his Hero Hunter key but his half-monster key actually seems to gain energy by exerting itself under the right circumstances. As far as I know, Garou could get infinitely stronger and faster and whatnot if he's kept under the right conditions.

Gouketsu, totally bitches 3 lower end S class levels in Genos, Suiryu, and Bakuzan breaking each of their spirits individually. Yes narratively this is impressive.

But Elder Centipede, stated to be only capable of being beaten by the 4 strongest (perceived) S class heroes most of which were unknowns to Psykos. Was Psykos wrong about Tatsumaki? Yeah sure but that's because she underestimated Tatsumaki not because she overestimated EC.
Elder Centipede basically proves this statement by beating a TEAM of one of the strongest S class heroes+his brother who is a peer to him+an upgraded version of Genos which some of the craziest (non God tier) feats in the series at that point.

And then we have Rover. There's a resurrected post zenkai Garou getting a little cocky over his newfound strength. Yet the second he lays eyes on Rover, not even clashing with him yet, he immediately says this thing is out of his league. Who is the specific cadre Psykos calls for help when she thinks Orochi is dead? Rover. Who took on a similar team to EC, while weakened, without receiving even a scratch? ROVER. And who survived a punch from SAITAMA THE ONE PUNCH MAN HIMSELF? ROOOOOVER. Yeah yeah circumstances and that all but the punch shook the Monster Association and got everyone's attention. It's clearly an impressive feat for Rover even if Saitama lacked killing intent.

Back