• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Orochi finds Phoenix Man and eats him to regenerate.
Technically possible- but somehow I feel like we won't see PM until all the fighting is over.

Phoenix Man Orochi sounds like an annoyingly hard to kill monster. I mean, both are resilient but that's like giving Zombieman the durability of Darkshine and Metal Bat's fighting spirit, it'd be crazy

I imagine Child Emperor kept phoenix man like some kinda pet or lab rat, that doesn't seem too out of character for CE

It would be hard to do tests on him considering how easy it is for PM to get killed which could lead to him becoming a threat.
True, but CE is a genius and I'm sure he has the dexterity and intelligence to test PM without killing him, as surely as he could run tests on a lab rat without killing the rat. Unless you mean CE would be testing his "resurrection" ability... which I agree is dangerous waters. I think CE wouldn't try anything like that, because he is too smart for it

True, but CE is a genius and I'm sure he has the dexterity and intelligence to test PM without killing him, as surely as he could run tests on a lab rat without killing the rat. Unless you mean CE would be testing his "resurrection" ability... which I agree is dangerous waters. I think CE wouldn't try anything like that, because he is too smart for it
Yeah, that makes sense, I wonder what he would study from PM though since he is in a weak form and can't do much. It seems like Drive Knight specializes in analyzing data on monsters, not too sure about CE, maybe he'll just hand him over to Drive Knight the next time they can interact.

I mean Child Emperor does seem like the type of kid to murder a chick to calm himself down or for science, which the former is exactly what he did when he and PM first met

He is a kid so he may act irrational but I doubt he would do that after already knowing how horribly it turned out when he first did it to PM when he was unaware of his ressurection

He is a kid so he may act irrational but I doubt he would do that after already knowing how horribly it turned out when he first did it to PM when he was unaware of his ressurection
This for sure. He's shown more of his kid side in recent chapters, but even when PM forced him to use Brave Giant he kept a cool head. I think CE is the type to keep a cool head under pressure and be himself when he feels secure. Obviously, he had a judgement error just now- it's a bad idea to let out your emotions when that boy Homeless Emperor is around

so what do you guys think the extra S class members are going to do? I'm guessing they'll be going against Rover or something since he is still around this time.

Did Rover participate in the final match? I just remember him cowering. The other S-Class will likely just fight the cadres again.

iirc Rover never participated in the match in the webcomic, maybe he will cower in sight of Bang, Bomb and Fububki but he may not since he is being backed by the cadres and Psykos can easily just sway him into fighting.

The S class might bully the cadres if they don't get immensely buffed considering how outnumbered they are, maybe some more characters will join Bomb and get back handed by Black S lol.

I also wonder how the scene where AG says "Her body is over there" to Tatsumaki is going to play out since Fubuki is on the surface this time.

Did Rover participate in the final match? I just remember him cowering. The other S-Class will likely just fight the cadres again.
Rover did not participate... Rover's a fight we can't anticipate until we know what happens to Rover in the redraws. Obviously, Rover has to survive and get shrunk down somehow. Redraws might change how things happen- but Rover likely comes up and participates, since he does emerge from his fight vs. Bang and Bomb in fighting condition and that's unlikely to change in my mind.

The fight I do want to see however, is Rover vs. Darkshine. That'd be amazing.

Also, Bang says that RASRF takes a tool on him and Bomb to the point that they won't be able to use it more than once (I assume they need to rest a day before able to perform it again but if it just needs to take several hours, then fair), and they were notably tired and needed to rest at Saitama's apartment. But with CFDSF, they can apparently use it at least two times a day.

Also, Bang says that RASRF takes a tool on him and Bomb to the point that they won't be able to use it more than once, and they were notably tired and needed to rest at Saitama's apartment. But with CFDSF, they can spam it at least two times a day.
But Bang was also ready to go abandonment and take EC head on right after that... I bet he can use these techniques repeatedly but it might result in permanent damage for him. After all, he's about to go abandonment on the cadres after using CFDSF twice. Maybe this will show that using these techniques repeatedly permanently weakens Bang, that would fit right in with his retirement.

Last edited:
Putting Nullflowerblush's calc in here for visibility: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Nullflowerblush/Pri-Pri-Prisoner_reacts_to_lightning

I will note that I've taken a look at the lightning feats page and it says the following:
"Most electricity in fiction is not real lightning. Often it is supernatural in nature, and is possibly not even electricity. Therefore lightning is only accepted as such under certain circumstances.

• Cloud-to-ground lightning is considered to be real lightning, as long there is nothing suggesting otherwise.
  • Lightning that has demonstrated at a minimum a few properties that real lightning has, and significantly less properties that lightning shouldn't have, can be considered real. Some examples of favourable properties are: making muscles of affected beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis.
Additionally, for calculations that involve lightning speed, one has to consider that the speed of real electricity can change due to a variety of factors, but for practical purposes, concerning attacks that are electricity-based, if they display power comparable to that of natural lightning, they should be considered to move at a comparable speed. It is required to show that the electricity carries an energy of at least 1.6 billion Joules or a voltage of at least 100 million Volts in order to qualify."

The 1.6 billion joules figures is notable, because lightning bolts are 0.38 tons of tnt by conversion, or 8-C. If Maiko and Electric Catfish Man are both using real lightning, that would bump them up to 8-C with lightning attacks.

Even on it's own, I doubt it's hyperbolic, as it wasn't in a really boastful manner, like awakened cockroach saying he's Lightspeed
To be somewhat fair, he didn't say he's light speed, rather that he could use his precog to react to something at the speed of light.
Still hyperbolic but he's not outright saying he's LS.

So, I was talking to Jasonsith and he mentioned this about the Maiko Plasma thing:

In fact, if you want lightning feats, Maiko Plasma can be argued as shooting lightning. Her powers are not referred to as magic, and there are very few ways for electricity to travel through the air. Lightning is essentially an ionized path that electricity travels through. Maiko Plasma's superpower likely uses the same method.

While the voltage of her electricity is less than that of lightning, voltage only affects the limit of energy that can be discharged, not the speed itself. As Electric Catfish Man can redirect electricity & lightning from Maiko, ECM and MP are likely manipulating ionized paths in the air, hence, lightning.

What do you think of this ?

Here they are shown using their attacks.
Interesting

Would making another Tatsumaki vs Issei match be alright considering the fact she isn't 6B anymore?

While she is now atleast High 6A do you think Issei could make up for it in his final key or is it a stomp?

Back