• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's wrestle kid, let's wrestle, lets wrestle!
We’re gonna fight over that
I'll take you both on. Behold my face reveal
nIVVOWw.png

High effort meme. I know

Last edited:
Yeah, I know about the drawing he did of her with cybernetic parts. But until she re-appears in the manga, it doesn’t really matter

Yeah, I know about the drawing he did of her with cybernetic parts. But until she re-appears in the manga, it doesn’t really matter
I like to think she's dead. I mean, I doubt she's the type of villain who reforms after getting smacked. She needs blood to live right? I can't believe anyone would try and make mosquitoes sexy, even going to the point of saving them from a deserved end.

I have more sympathy for a villain like Orochi than a mosquito because they... suck.

I like to think she's dead. I mean, I doubt she's the type of villain who reforms after getting smacked. She needs blood to live right? I can't believe anyone would try and make mosquitoes sexy, even going to the point of saving them from a deserved end.

I have more sympathy for a villain like Orochi than a mosquito because they... suck.
mosquito girl is hot so idk man

In some alternate timeline, if Boros survived his fight with Saitama, what would’ve happened to him afterwards?
What do you mean by survive his fight? As in the CSRC isn't deflected fully and he devastates the planet or as in he just lives with half of his body missing until he regenerates?

Also to ask, we change Rider's profile name from "Licenseless" to "Mumen"?

What do you mean by survive his fight? As in the CSRC isn't deflected fully and he devastates the planet or as in he just lives with half of his body missing until he regenerates?

Also to ask, we change Rider's profile name from "Licenseless" to "Mumen"?
LordTracer was assuming he comes out physically intact, presumably without destroying the planet, but humbled.

I personally prefer Raisin Boros, where everything happens as normal but Boros barely survives the serious punch shrivelled and crippled.

I also support the name change for Mumen. Nobody calls him "Licenseless" that I know of

Yes, please change his name to Mumen Rider.
I mean Boros still loses, but he isn’t reduced to a raisin (or he is, but then regenerates back to normal).

I'd imagine he'd just train to fight Saitama again.

Or if it was a full AU fic then regenerate to normal around the time where the Psykos-Tornado fight happens and fights the S-Class and Executives.

Also, just throwing in here. What if carnage kabuto survived his encounter with Saitama? And by that I mean he decided to be smart and run away. What would've happened to him next? Do you think he would've joined the MA?

Also, just throwing in here. What if carnage kabuto survived his encounter with Saitama? And by that I mean he decided to be smart and run away. What would've happened to him next? Do you think he would've joined the MA?
probably, Psykos said she found monsters and likely used Orochi to threaten the tougher ones

If I were going to do something with the HoE I'd just write it as MG running away from Genos rather than sticking around to fight them. Then you can just have the House attack the HA and fight against people like Darkshine.

But for the plot I honestly don't think Kabuto has it in him to not come back and try and fight Saitama. His superiority complex seems way to much for him to avoid it. Best case he joins the MA for revenge or something.

So in this hypothetical, is Boros nerfed due to some kind of injury after his fight with Saitama, or does he regenerate back to full strength?

He's smart, but he's monster smart. He still thought he could rule the world- and many monsters think that and try and take over the world, only to get killed by some s-class hero. Unless that fact changes from his fight with Saitama, I suspect he would have rampaged his way to an early death elsewhere against somebody like Darkshine or Tatsumaki.

Obviously controlling Dragon Level threats is difficult and Kabuto is naturally going to think he knows better than Gyoro Gyoro, if he survives long enough to learn about the MA (while remaining villainous) he would head over there and butt heads- if he went Carnage Mode Orochi would kill him. Hopefully he senses Orochi's power before he decides to go Carnage Mode and then he survives long enough to get killed during the current cadres fight. Again, I think Darkshine would be the one to do that.

So I think he dies sooner rather than later, but there's a possibility he survives up until the cadres fight. He's too proud, arrogant and vulnerable to stupid decisions with his carnage mode to survive in the long-term.

Back