• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Enough time has passed..
FW_gx2NXgAUGI_l
FXB87W5WIAAIvbk
FXB87WzWIAEa1YT

Do you know who could also destroy a moon of Jupiter that is Io and is under the influence of an evil God capable of mutating various beings through his will?

Saitama is getting stronger?
Nah, Saitama is just unleashing more and more of his strength as the fight escalates. At the start of the fight he wasn’t really trying.

I would like for him to get a random Zenkai boost so he can get strong enough to one shot Garou, though.

Saitama being the Four Punch Man lives rent free in my head now

Last edited:
Saitama is getting stronger?
To be honest it reminded me of the audiobooks, of that situation about the simulation, it was agreed that Saitama would beat the Saitama the day before because the machine could not replicate the power of Saitama

However, due to recent events, I begin to wonder whether, from a narrative point of view, it is not the case, since if this is the limit of Saitama, we will have problems against God

To be honest it reminded me of the audiobooks, of that situation about the simulation, it was agreed that Saitama would beat the Saitama the day before because the machine could not replicate the power of Saitama

However, due to recent events, I begin to wonder whether, from a narrative point of view, it is not the case, since if this is the limit of Saitama, we will have problems against God
Why will you have problems against god?

If any being should clap saitama in verse, it should be god.

Hey guys, Do you think blast was not as strong as he is today based on the fact he didn’t one shot elder centipede? One of saitama’s serious punches vaporized the dude, and the blast Of today would do the same.

Hey guys, Do you think blast was not as strong as he is today based on the fact he didn’t one shot elder centipede? One of saitama’s serious punches vaporized the dude, and the blast Of today would do the same.
blast was either massively massively holding back or was way weaker back then tbh. i could very well see that EC tried to attack him while was dealing with a God cube and he just slaps EC away and almost kills him, not bothering to finish the job coz he was busy

garou irrelevant speed feat 🌚🌝

By the way, if you look closely, you will see a galaxy in the background. In real life, from the Earth, you can also see galaxies and stars beyond galaxies.

In the frame with the hole in the sky, some of the stars are slightly stretched, as if they were galaxies. I think it's worth considering that the hole in the sky is as far away as these galaxies.

By the way, as we know, after the crater on the moon, we were constantly shown it as the eye of God. What if, in the next chapters, we are shown in night scenes a black hole in the sky where no stars can be seen?

Why does everyone use the sphere formula to determine the volume of the celestial void?
it seems to me that the attack is not a sphere, but rather an elongated ellipse or tube.

By the way, as we know, after the crater on the moon, we were constantly shown it as the eye of God. What if, in the next chapters, we are shown in night scenes a black hole in the sky where no stars can be seen?
This is part of the reason I'm saying wait for next chapters. The void could stay there or it could vanish since it was just a portal or something. It's genuinely up in the air at this point.

If Saitama gets stronger, wouldn't VSG feat instantly become valid?
No. Saitama being capable of becoming stronger doesn’t change the fact that the VSG was unable to perfectly replicate his strength.

”Saitama passively becomes strong enough to one shot himself from yesterday” is never going to be accepted.

No. Saitama being capable of becoming stronger doesn’t change the fact that the VSG was unable to perfectly replicate his strength.

”Saitama passively becomes strong enough to one shot himself from yesterday” is never going to be accepted.
I've always found VSG not replicating Saitama's strength kinda iffy.

VSG is a virtual machine, both the user and enemies are virtual projections of the IRL one. If VSG had a limit of, let's supose 100 (and, as consequence, anyone with a strength beyond 100 will get downgraded to 100 as consequence: the highest strength the machine can withstand/comprehend). Then, Shadow Saitama had a strength of, that, 100 (He can't be a version of Saitama with the lowest possible strength of the machine since it one-shotted Darkshine, so it's stronk).

When real Saitama comes to the virtual world, as he's not his real body anymore, but an exactly equal projection of himself inside the virtual world, he should have the restriction anyone in the machine has, in other words: his strength should at best be 100: the highest power the machine can withstand.

But, the problem comes with Saitama oneshotting his previous day self while casual, which would mean he should have, in fact, used a strength way greater than 100, otherwise they'd be equally matched

It's incoherent to supose the machine can't comprehend Saitama's power to create a Shadow Clone, but he can comprehend Saitama's power to create the virtual version of himself he uses to fight in the virtual World, since both: virtual Saitama and Shadow Saitama are exactly the same data

After Garou's recent showings, is 5-A even necessary? I think there is enough ground to straight-up make him High 4-C. I would even say 4-B by scaling to the strongest GRB but that will probably not be accepted

A opm databook for this current arc would hit different. We'd prob get stuff like "Blast fires a dimension canon which is actually 12th dimensional, any normal person would be ripped apart"

Or something like "Serious punch squared would have destroyed all reality had it not be diverted"

I sure can't wait 😌

Back