• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something tell me that Blasts Boros is the real Boros. Words like "don't underestimate earth" like why would he say that? Lol but one can only hope
That’s a mistranslation. He said “Seems like I underestimated Earth.” This connects with the later sentence about them being surprised that there’s somebody else outside of Blast that can keep up with a God Enlightened (I think this is what it’s called?).

Something tell me that Blasts Boros is the real Boros. Words like "don't underestimate earth" like why would he say that? Lol but one can only hope
I actually did find it kinda interesting how Boris said "don't underestimate earth". Of course, it could be nothing at all other than the fact maybe Blast told him the planet is full of great heroes or something like that. Still

Jepretan%20Layar%202022-03-28%20pada%2020.34.51.png

He didn’t forget about everything. It was 100% intentional
This scene is akin to someone saying "I will kill you" when enraged. And you're basically implying Saitama was a hidden maniac this whole time. If so, I am done arguing with you because we will not be able to reach a compromise

That’s a mistranslation. He said “Seems like I underestimated Earth.” This connects with the later sentence about them being surprised that there’s somebody else outside of Blast that can keep up with a God Enlightened (I think this is what it’s called?).
Oh darn

This scene is akin to someone saying "I will kill you" when enraged. And you're basically implying Saitama was a hidden maniac this whole time. If so, I am done arguing with you because we will not be able to reach a compromise
It’s akin to someone saying “I will kill you” and then actually pulling a gun on them. Not saying he’s a secret maniac I’m saying he’s corruptible just like any other human. 90% of individuals would would commit mass genocide if they were given the same amount of power as saitama.

page_08.png

When they begin to divert the explosion, we see the sound effect that has been used for Blast's Portal Opening every single time...

8564902-8.jpeg

8564900-17%281%29.jpeg

8564898-20~3.jpeg

8564897-22~2.jpeg

I dunno, I think they just opened a huge portal to divert the blast.

You cannot use the square thing for the same reason you can’t with Black Flash. We don’t know what units of energy are applicable to that statement. 1 ton of tnt squared is still 1 ton of tnt, but 4.184e9 joules (equal to 1 ton of tnt) squared is like ~1.6e19 joules, an increase of 10 billion times, all that from a change of units.
That's just a bug of math. 1 ton of tnt is just a way of measuring energy, when squaring that energy, we need to find the largest unit that makes a whole number over 1, ie, joules.

Saitama's serious punch was once calced at High 6-A, it got weaker because it went against Boros' CSRC, didn't even destroyed the Earth, therefore the attack nuked most of Saitama's Punch energy and is 4-A since:

4-A - High 6-A = 4-A

Since Boros's casual attacks shouldn't be billions of times weaker than his full power, he scales to At Most 4-A physically

You guys can't top my wank 🗿

That and the fact that Saitama said he was strong put him above Garou

Garou shouldn't be straight-up 4-A. Before copying the Serious Punch best he was doing was matching Saitama's Normal Punches, and even his charged GRB attack didn't leave any real damage on Saitama. Just because Saitama was "scratched" doesn't mean he should scale. Saitama was unbothered. He was likely just talking about the clothes and the little dirt scuff marks on his body.

Garou specifically notes that he needs to copy Saitama's full strength in order to defeat him, and then after managing to copy the Serious Punch he gets stronger, able to survive Serious Punches head on. And even now he is still getting ragdolled by a one-handed Saitama. Some people are wondering if Saitama bled at the final page of this chapter. I say we wait until next week but my prediction is that no, he likely didn't take any real damage yet again. It's just another fake-out.

If Garou was as strong as Serious Saitama from the get-go, he wouldn't need to evolve by copying him with Saitama Mode. Also note Saitama's semblance on Garou's face the first time he uses Saitama Mode (Where he replicates Saitama's dumb casual face) and the second time (Where he replicates Saitama's sharply drawn serious face).

In summary, Garou should be "At least 5-A, Likely High 4-C. 4-A after copying Saitama's Strength"
I feel like the range that he displays can be the power range he's able to imitate

We don’t know how Blast scales to Garou because BLAST DID NOT WANT TO FIGHT ON EARTH.

He knows what would happen if they did fight for real, utter destruction.

Blast was just roughhousing him to try quickly get him away from Earth. Evidently, he didn’t expect Garou to instantly learn how to teleport back.
Have no idea what some people have against blast in this site. We literally went through the same shit last chapter.

there has been no statements on whether he has been surpassed, and this chapter all that is said is that it is surprising that there is someone else on earth just like blast who can take on people like garou.

nothing there even remotely says that garou even surpassed blast.

jesus guys. You are all going to look like idiots when blast shows his power.

Ultimate theory:

As seen by Flash and Saitama has another God inside the Earth, has one inside the moon too since we can see its back, the ultimate monster will be the union of all these Gods in an Ultimate Human Centipede as in the film getting trnasforming in the Celestial Centipede

Ultimate theory:

As seen by Flash and Saitama has another God inside the Earth, has one inside the moon too since we can see its back, the ultimate monster will be the union of all these Gods in an Ultimate Human Centipede as in the film getting trnasforming in the Celestial Centipede
God please no.

Back