• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m surprised by the amount of people in who think saitama is a gag character. I was under the impression most thought he was a parody.

I honestly don’t think saitama could alway be interesting if he just effortlessly beats his enemies all the time. It would get repetitive. So as a gag I don’t think he would have worked. I’m general I think characters who don’t have to run in battle are boring.

I’m surprised by the amount of people in who think saitama is a gag character. I was under the impression most thought he was a parody.

I honestly don’t think saitama could alway be interesting if he just effortlessly beats his enemies all the time. It would get repetitive. So as a gag I don’t think he would have worked. I’m general I think characters who don’t have to run in battle are boring.
nah folks always wanked the shit about Saitama being unbeatable and him having any form of struggle goes against the point of OPM
tbh it feel it comes from people who don't understand OPM at all

Hell, Blast BY HIMSELF was able to hold ALL OF THE ENERGY inside his Gate before the others came to help. You can see Saitama and Garou locked in their clash inside the bubble, which is warping and bulging slightly.

He just couldn’t redirect it safely, but was trying to. He was more worried about Earth than his own well being.

He was talking about how his portals (which he has always referred to as gates) couldn't bring them as far as he wanted due to the energy the punches were outputting. The gates collapsing under excess energy was already established the previous chapter.

He was talking about how his portals (which he has always referred to as gates) couldn't bring them as far as he wanted due to the energy the punches were outputting. The gates collapsing under excess energy was already established the previous chapter.
True. But he was still able to hold it, even if only for a second before needing to be redirected.

tho the gates are a stupid way to gauge AP. Really doesn’t tell us anything other than blast having the power to seal/teleport a specific amount of energy somewhere else. In terms of where he scale, this chapter Has his teammates are just amused at the fact that someone other than blast can fight divine entities.

we are definitely going to see blast do impressive shit soon.

page_08.png

When they begin to divert the explosion, we see the sound effect that has been used for Blast's Portal Opening every single time...

8564902-8.jpeg

8564900-17%281%29.jpeg

8564898-20~3.jpeg

8564897-22~2.jpeg

I dunno, I think they just opened a huge portal to divert the blast.
Pretty convincing argument

True. But he was still able to hold it, even if only for a second before needing to be redirected.

tho the gates are a stupid way to gauge AP. Really doesn’t tell us anything other than blast having the power to seal/teleport a specific amount of energy somewhere else. In terms of where he scale, this chapter Has his teammates are just amused at the fact that someone other than blast can fight divine entities.

we are definitely going to see blast do impressive shit soon.

Oh no I definitely don't think there's any reason for them to scale to his AP, I was just correcting the "inside his gate" part.

As for if he actually held it all back in a bubble... I'm not sure. That wasn't really implied by anything other than the bubble being a bubble and tbh I don't think it's weird to suggest that that's just how the explosion looks.

Oh no I definitely don't think there's any reason for them to scale to his AP, I was just correcting the "inside his gate" part.

As for if he actually held it all back in a bubble... I'm not sure. That wasn't really implied by anything other than the bubble being a bubble and tbh I don't think it's weird to suggest that that's just how the explosion looks.
Well, for the explosion, if you think it was the explosion and not just his gates, then there is some massive thing you are adding in without realizing it, and that is that Blast was doing all that shit while the punch was still happening. I’m not sure how people will feel about that before blast gets a serious showcase.

Do you not agree with it being a good argument that it was Blast's portal?
Not about that, it just that you speak in such ways that goes perfect with your profile picture. It makes everything you say look like sarcasm. Funny stuff.

And for the argument, yeah, could be. Not a bad argument at all.

The bubble IS the gate.

”The gate can’t handle this much energy!” he says, as we literally see the bubble morphing in the background. He contained the attack in his gate. This just shows he was holding back against Garou back on the surface.

He is still containing the blast in his own gate, even if for a moment, which is massively impressive.

For those who argue the Black hole (I don't mean Black hole like the natural phenomena, you know) is Blast's portal: why would it?

Blast didn't want to nullify the entire attack, but to bring the vector of destructive energy away from Earth, which is exactly what he did (with the help of his group).

Some guy named Kruos on tiktok is genuinely arguing that Saitama and Garou's punch only "pushed the stars away" and that's why there's a giant void, lmao. Keep in mind, this guy also believes that One Piece High tiers and God tiers are star level - solar system level and mftl+. He also thinks luffy solos OPM, and ignores the fact that leaving a giant void where there was once stars would still be multi solar system level even if they were just pushed away

Some guy named Kruos on tiktok is genuinely arguing that Saitama and Garou's punch only "pushed the stars away" and that's why there's a giant void, lmao. Keep in mind, this guy also believes that One Piece High tiers and God tiers are star level - solar system level and mftl+. He also thinks luffy solos OPM, and ignores the fact that leaving a giant void where there was once stars would still be multi solar system level even if they were just pushed away
How tf do you wank One Piece to that high? Like I can get where the Planetary wank comes from, but SOLAR SYSTEM LEVEL???

Tik tok should never be taken seriously

Well, for the explosion, if you think it was the explosion and not just his gates, then there is some massive thing you are adding in without realizing it, and that is that Blast was doing all that shit while the punch was still happening. I’m not sure how people will feel about that before blast gets a serious showcase.
I mean we know when the impact happened and Blast didn't do that much before it. Just thought about it a bit.

isnt that the same dude in some discord server, who made an announcement recently, saying that saitama with his full power loses to Namek goku, along with his other weird ass takes? (Not just him, but most, and almost all people in that server has weird or ratt-ish takes)
Also

yeah, not a surprise. ig thats where rats and clowns mainly lurk around..

isnt that the same dude in some discord server, who made an announcement recently, saying that saitama with his full power loses to Namek goku, along with his other weird ass takes? (Not just him, but most, and almost all people in that server has weird or ratt-ish takes)
I'm not sure but it sounds like something he'd do

Tiktok and discord debating are heavily connected. A lot of tiktok "scalers" (they can't actually scale) tally up their discord wins in their bio. It's also common practice on tiktok to spam your discord username in a comment section
That explains a lot.

Back