• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_20220614_073439.jpg

Coomandar, is this you?
yes

Imma be real, with all due respect, them DBS chapters have been atrocious, they feel like filler…🫠
I know. I've not been a big fan of it, but I still get excited with every new release, simply because I like to see where Dragon Ball goes next. Nostalgia type stuff. Besides which, even if it's much worse than DB and DBZ, it's still fairly entertaining if you look past the terrible writing.

If Garou isn't gonna fight the S class and leave them unconscious, then that means that they will see Saitama's true power (he is the one who can stop Garou right now) and that would ruin certain future plot points.

If Garou isn't gonna fight the S class and leave them unconscious, then that means that they will see Saitama's true power (he is the one who can stop Garou right now) and that would ruin certain future plot points.
I wonder if they all gonna tell saitama to kill garou like in the webcomic

Now that I think about it, do we know when the bonus chapter takes place (the one where Saitama says he can beat everything with a normal punch)? Several times, it has happened that bonus chapters featured past events even if they were on newer volumes. It's not like every bonus chapter has a chronological order. Besides, the fact that he says he doesn't even have a killer move (despite him literally having a "killer move: serious series") might imply that it happened before he decided to create those moves.

Does someone know its timeline? That could change the debate we had the past days.

A friend of mine asked me why in vs battle Boros wasn't FTL when he was superior to Flahy flash. Can you guys tell me why?
Why can't we scale him through the fact that he moves at a speed beyond the limits of living organisms (Flash is a normal ninja who got so fast because of training, he didn't do it with artifacts or magic), or through the fact that they are both supposed to be characters with proportional stats (They don't focus on any one physical stat, they are ultra strong and ultra fast at the same time. Darkshine is more only strong, so characters weaker than him can be faster than him. Atomic Samurai is ultra fast, so he can be faster than many who are physically stronger than him.In the case of characters such as Boros and Flash, if they are physically stronger than someone, then they are definitely stronger than him.Similarly with Garou and Platinum), but at the same time Boros is above the level of the dragon, and Platinum is just a dragon (Without the emphasis on speed, he is both strong and fast, 50 trillion Class A forces).

In general, if you take a purely plot.
I think purely plotly, Boros in blue form is faster than any version of Garou, except for the 3rd form of the Monster. 3 monster form is stronger than even Boros in meteor pulse, but slower because Garou is too big and Boros is more compact, besides he surprised Saitama. That is, Garou is the Hulk, and Boros, I don’t know, Flash.

I have a question. Since Garou's punches are stronger than any nuclear bomb can we assume that the radius of the fireball from his punches is greater than that of Tsar Bomb's (3.5 km)? If yes, then can we assume that Garou's blackhole is at least 3.5 km away from the heroes as they didn't die? After rereading the fight, I realized that Garou and Saitama don't move around much after nuclear explosions.

Last edited:
Seriously, why is released boros high hypersonic? I thought it was a meme. He's literally slower than mosquito girl. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
It’s because we nuked speed scaling via threat levels and Released Boros has like, one speed feat.

It’s because we nuked speed scaling via threat levels and Released Boros has like, one speed feat.
May you abridge why?
From my point of view, it's absolutely asinine to think that boros is actually that pathetically slow, like I know for a fact that nobody actually believes he's that fast in the context of the story.
Disaster levels take into account overall strength, difficulty to exterminate and immediate danger to people etc. As an above dragon threat, boros should require multiple S class to destroy by default. It would be ridiculous to think he can't keep up in a fight with A class heroes, especially as a very high stats type of fighter and not haxxed.

He should be at least massively hypersonic+ scaling to the monster king for impressing saitama when the monster king was literally like a child to him.

May you abridge why?
From my point of view, it's absolutely asinine to think that boros is actually that pathetically slow, like I know for a fact that nobody actually believes he's that fast in the context of the story.
Disaster levels take into account overall strength, difficulty to exterminate and immediate danger to people etc. As an above dragon threat, boros should require multiple S class to destroy by default. It would be ridiculous to think he can't keep up in a fight with A class heroes, especially as a very high stats type of fighter and not haxxed.

He should be at least massively hypersonic+ scaling to the monster king for impressing saitama when the monster king was literally like a child to him.
See this thread. This is where the change was agreed upon.

“Impressing” Saitama is, as I said before, not a good metric for scaling characters.

Back