• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Suggestion for Boros.

If you want his profile changed or disagree with the current ratings, please make a CRT.

You will get exactly the same amount of flak as you do in this thread, but you won’t get people telling you to stop bringing up Boros for the 90th time that week.

By all means, clarify some details here or respond to someone you disagree with, though. I’m not trying to target anyone.

Last edited:
In the cubari version, he says he brings out power beyond the limitations of living beings, which just seems like Boros being arrogant.

But I’m not sure how accurate that is. I’ll get the raws tomorrow (if nobody does it sooner).

Saitama being able to tell that Genos got slightly faster doesn’t mean that him being “impressed” is a 100% solid way to scale characters.

Like, Saitama said Released Boros was strong and didn’t say that about Cosmic Garou. Is Released Boros stronger than Cosmic Garou now?
1. I did not say that it was definitive.

2. That is not a valid argument. Garou has better feats than boros (surviving consecutive normal punches without getting grinded into paste). Same how boros has better feats than the monster king. So they should be scaled accordingly depending on the context of their strength type / fighting style.

1. I did not say that it was definitive.
I know, but a lot of people like to treat it as definitive.
2. That is not a valid argument. Garou has better feats than boros (surviving consecutive normal punches without getting grinded into paste). Same how boros has better feats than the monster king. So they should be scaled accordingly depending on the context of their strength type / fighting style.
Actually… Orochi’s feat is significantly better than Released Boros’ feat.

I know, but a lot of people like to treat it as definitive.

Actually… Orochi’s feat is significantly better than Released Boros’ feat.
Better feat as in boros is blatantly implied to be completely superior to the monster king and giving an actual fight to saitama.
My point is that high hyper sonic mosquito girl blitzes is wrong. Boros is the most powerful saitama has fought at the time, he has to be at least faster than the strongest saitama has fought.
Do you think this argument is solid.

生物の限界を
超えた速度
パワIを引き出す

I think these are the correct raws…the only questionable thing is if it’s a I or — for the part I bolded. But regardless, speeds involved.

In context, I always thought the Sonic thing was to show that he can see Genos getting stronger and faster, but not very well.

Sonic blitzed Genos in the DSK arc, but here they’re quite close after Sonic underwent training.

Better feat as in boros is blatantly implied to be completely superior to the monster king and giving an actual fight to saitama.
“blatantly implied” seems like an oxymoron
Boros was almost a real fight when he was in Meteoric Burst, not Released, so you can’t use that logic to say Released Boros > Orochi.
My point is that high hyper sonic mosquito girl blitzes is wrong. Boros is the most powerful saitama has fought at the time, he has to be at least faster than the strongest saitama has fought.
Do you think this argument is solid.
Again, these statements were made about Meteoric Burst Boros, not Released Boros.

In context, I always thought the Sonic thing was to show that he can see Genos getting stronger and faster, but not very well.

Sonic blitzed Genos in the DSK arc, but here they’re quite close after Sonic underwent training.
Considering that Genos mentioned that Saitama can barely tell if he’s actually gotten stronger, yeah, I think this is what it’s supposed to imply.

“blatantly implied” seems like an oxymoron
Boros was almost a real fight when he was in Meteoric Burst, not Released, so you can’t use that logic to say Released Boros > Orochi.

Again, these statements were made about Meteoric Burst Boros, not Released Boros.
No, saitama was impressed with him, and called him strong. He had never ever called someone that before then, and never had anyone survived a punch with killing intent from saitama before.
In comparison, saitama thought that "monster king" was referring to the actual monster king's parents which is disrespectful as hell. I heard that one made murata write the boros fight in a way that wouldn't disrespect boros.

No, saitama was impressed with him, and called him strong. He had never ever called someone that before then, and never had anyone survived a punch with killing intent from saitama before.
In comparison, saitama thought that "monster king" was referring to the actual monster king's parents which is disrespectful as hell. I heard that one made murata write the boros fight in a way that wouldn't disrespect boros.
I’m sorry for you. Take your time to cope and cry. Nothing is changing here.

And now we’re back to using Saitama calling people strong as concrete evidence for scaling. And yeah, nobody before Boros had ever survived a punch like that, that says nothing about speed or Orochi, who came after.
I don't understand. What is the problem with that? That is the simplest type of power scaling. One character considers another character strong, but another weak. That means character 1 is > character 2.

The point is that boros is narratively implied to be superior in everyway to the opponents before him and even to the ones after him, so scaling his speed according to his disaster level like that CRT OP was suggesting is the only logical solution. I think we can all acknowledge that what boros is currently rated as is wrong.

The point is that boros is narratively implied to be superior in everyway to the opponents before him and even to the ones after him, so scaling his speed according to his disaster level like that CRT OP was suggesting is the only logical solution.
I suggested nothing of the sort in that thread, btw. What I meant by context is exactly the opposite of this kind of stuff.

The point is that boros is narratively implied to be superior in everyway to the opponents before him and even to the ones after him, so scaling his speed according to his disaster level like that CRT OP was suggesting is the only logical solution. I think we can all acknowledge that what boros is currently rated as is wrong.
“even to the ones after him”
No, actually, there is no implication of that at all.

Actually, didn’t Saitama say in a bonus chapter that he’s never felt anything in any fight he’s ever been in, and that statement came after Boros?

I think he said he doesn’t need combo moves if a normal punch can kill anyone.

Okay then. How about a "High hypersonic+, likely far higher (Boros is implied to be far above anyone saitama fought at the time. As a disaster level of above dragon should possibly be comparable to the strongest characters such as S class and dragon level threats)"?

Dude could just ignore his shit like everyone else but still decided to debate it and show to everyone that his scaling of OPM is ******* suck

Okay then. How about a "High hypersonic+, likely far higher (Boros is implied to be far above anyone saitama fought at the time. As a disaster level of above dragon should possibly be comparable to the strongest characters such as S class and dragon level threats)"?
nah, an above dragon is definitely below mosquito girl

Hypothetical question If we were to take statements of FF being Ls ~ftl serious how fast would Blast perception blitzing Flashy Flash be. (pretty sure it ain't calc stacking if it's stated inverse someone's at that speed.)

Hypothetical question If we were to take statements of FF being Ls ~ftl serious how fast would Blast perception blitzing Flashy Flash be. (pretty sure it ain't calc stacking if it's stated inverse someone's at that speed.)
Going by how this calc did something similar, we’d need the distance that Blast traveled first.

I mean, this is a calc that’ll never be used, I don’t see the problem with making a minor assumption.
you could just use a height taller than king or pixel scale blast on one knee next to 5'11"1/4 amai mask.
got a solid head on amai

Last edited:
Actually, didn’t Saitama say in a bonus chapter that he’s never felt anything in any fight he’s ever been in, and that statement came after Boros?
Actually, we don't know when the bonus chapter takes place. If anything, Saitama stating he doesn't have a killer move despite him literally having a killer move: serious series, could mean that the chapter took place prior to the Boros fight.

Isn't that from his talk with King, which isn't a bonus chapter?

"Because I'm so strong... No matter who I fight, I feel nothing... I can't even use their techniques as a reference for anything."

Or has he said this multiple times?

Back