• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It could be hype to build up that "Saitama is gone" so the fight it "over" but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just rushed to shit and ended next chapter.
i mean at this point, the s class vs garou in the wc was about 75 pages, in manga terms, probs 2 chapters worth of content for the s class beat down or pig god(yes im gonna stick with this until it happens) saves the s class.

Knowing what's gonna happen in the next chapter of your series should be the bare minimum for any manga/comic/book/tv show. 👮‍♀️
yes ik, which one and murata were clowned on for "just throwing random stuff in". so had to clarify it for peeps. cant have anyone disrespecting ONE(the best build up shonen and seinen writer oat) and Murata(greatest artist in present day, top 3 easily oat). 🐡

yes ik, which one and murata were clowned on for "just throwing random stuff in". so had to clarify it for peeps. cant have anyone disrespecting ONE(the best build up shonen and seinen writer oat) and Murata(greatest artist in present day, top 3 easily oat). 🐡
Your confidence in your assertion after a chapter got completely redrawn just recently is amazing. Unfortunately, I can't share the same sentiment.

Your confidence in your assertion after a chapter got completely redrawn just recently is amazing. Unfortunately, I can't share the same sentiment.
they had everything set, thought it wasn't of satisfaction so they changed it, doesn't mean they're clueless. but we can leave it there...

also that 1M coming, hehe.

Garous true absolute evil form (Lets see if you know who this actually is)

We're prob gonna see a serious punch. Now it'll be dope if he punches the galaxies out of Garou and all the stars and galaxies return back into the sky

It'd be something if the tease for S class vs Garou just straight up doesn't result in anything, and Garou and Saitama just do some things and boom, arc ended

i mean if Saitama vs Garou is ending, then it's very likely Garou is losing, which feels like it would be the end of the arc, since idk what else there is. Because even if Saitama doesn't beat Garou, then someone else would have to beat him, or he's stopped by another method, which again, I can't see how the Garou situation ending wouldn't be the end of the arc

i mean if Saitama vs Garou is ending, then it's very likely Garou is losing, which feels like it would be the end of the arc, since idk what else there is. Because even if Saitama doesn't beat Garou, then someone else would have to beat him, or he's stopped by another method, which again, I can't see how the Garou situation ending wouldn't be the end of the arc
Blast and God need to be resolved, a chapter where the s class try to finish off Garou and Garou runs away. Something else then Saitama walks towards the sunrise.

psykos is alive 🐒
God is there

Today. It's Live Action Movie shit
Just searched it up. My god, I at least hope ONE is still writing the story. If Sony has full control of even that the movie will probably be a disaster, although the fact that Sony is doing it to begin with isn't a great sign, obviously. I can't imagine what it would even be about within the OPM universe. Maybe it'll be similar to the OVA's, but longer, with a bigger plot, and obviously live action.

Edit: Wait, the writers are two random screenwriters from the west. ONE has barely anything to do with the movie beyond making the series it's based on. Yeah I have no hope for it.

Last edited:
S-Class fight will either be next chapter or isn't gonna happen at all. Most likely though it's gonna happen, because all the Heroes are getting ready to fight Garou, by that I mean the ones who can, and if Saitama was gonna interrupt he probably would've done it before the chapter ended. Even had Metal Bat wake up, probably so that he can try fighting Garou and get clapped. Not gonna be much of a fight either way seeing as Garou could blitz and one-shot all of them in under a second. If it does happen, it's more so just gonna be Garou tormenting the Heroes until Saitama reemerges, most likely.

Back