• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't that from his talk with King, which isn't a bonus chapter?

"Because I'm so strong... No matter who I fight, I feel nothing... I can't even use their techniques as a reference for anything."

Or has he said this multiple times?
Idk, I might just be thinking of his talk with King like you mentioned.

Calcing that Blast feat is pretty much pointless for now, since the FTL statement for Flash is not accepted

Using his Relativistic+ or FTL ends is Calc Stacking

Also, about Boros

Pardon my question, since I didn't followed the revisions, but shouldn't he scale above Melzalgald, who should be Massively Hypersonic+ for fighting Atomic and Bang ? I don't quite remember the details of the fight so I might be tripping

Iaian could react and even barely dodge Melzalgald's attack. The other S-Class such as Metal Bat and Puri-Puri Prisoner were able to keep up with him as well.

Atomic handled him just fine and while Bang was hit, he was hit while he was in the air where it'd be difficult to dodge for someone who can't fly. Not fully certain due to how Bang's martial arts work, but I think more slower characters reacting to him is more consistent than landed a single hit on Bang.

I assume that is why he doesn't scale to them in speed? Or is there plans to change his speed to something else?

Iaian could react and even barely dodge Melzalgald's attack. The other S-Class such as Metal Bat and Puri-Puri Prisoner were able to keep up with him as well.

Atomic handled him just fine and while Bang was hit, he was hit while he was in the air where it'd be difficult to dodge for someone who can't fly. Not fully certain due to how Bang's martial arts work, but I think more slower characters reacting to him is more consistent than landed a single hit on Bang.

I assume that is why he doesn't scale to them in speed? Or is there plans to change his speed to something else?
Yeah, this is about the reasoning for why Melz doesn’t scale.

I dont see why those are reasons Melz doesn't scale higher.

Iaian could react to homeless emperors balls.

Ppp has tons of impressive reaction feats

MB blitzed some black sperm cells

I dont see why those are reasons Melz doesn't scale higher.

Iaian could react to homeless emperors balls.

Ppp has tons of impressive reaction feats

MB blitzed some black sperm cells
Iaian and Prisoner have separate keys, meaning they're stronger and faster than they were during the fight with Melz.

Black Sperm's speed probably varies depending on how many cells are making him up.

Also MB could've gotten stronger and faster too. Just we don't rate him with two keys.

Iaian’s Beginning of Series and Monster Association Arc iterations were separated

The reasons Melz isn’t scaled to S-class is due to getting blitzed the whole fight and largely failing to land hits on them outside of tagging Bang by catching him by surprise.

Last edited:
  • Awakening Breath (剛醒呼法, Gousei Kohou): A breathing technique that draws from the very limits of one's body. When used, Bang's mobility, agility, and maneuverability, are heightened. In his fight against Elder Centipede, Bang utilized the technique to prepare to fight the enormous monster so that Bomb and Genos could escape with the unconscious heroes. He is later seen using the technique again to save Tanktop Master from Gums. Before fighting Garou in his evolved state, Bang utilizes Awakening Breath to go all-out against the former disciple.
I have a minor question with Bang. From what i can see, and what's on the profiles, AB is just a stat amp. So why is it a separate key? I feel like Keys tend to be used for time skips/different arcs, distinct stages, and more permanent transformations, not for temporary stat amps like AB. Shouldn't his profile just be " 7-B, at least 7-B with Awakening Breath"?

Just feels weird to have it be a whole separate Key

I have a minor question with Bang. From what i can see, and what's on the profiles, AB is just a stat amp. So why is it a separate key? I feel like Keys tend to be used for time skips/different arcs, distinct stages, and more permanent transformations, not for temporary stat amps like AB. Shouldn't his profile just be " 7-B, at least 7-B with Awakening Breath"?

Just feels weird to have it be a whole separate Key
i made a CRT removing the separation of keys but someone seems to have reverted it, because my CRT definitely removed these separations of keys

1. I did not say that it was definitive.

2. That is not a valid argument. Garou has better feats than boros (surviving consecutive normal punches without getting grinded into paste). Same how boros has better feats than the monster king. So they should be scaled accordingly depending on the context of their strength type / fighting style.
what? without orochi's scaling boros isnt even large country level.
orochi's feats is WAY better than anything that boros has even shown oof

Iaian’s Beginning of Series and Monster Association Arc iterations were separated

On another note, why is he being scaled to in training Saitama?

With confidence scaling™️ being a thing we use for some reason shouldn't Golden Sperm be High 6-A for being prepared to take on someone he believed to be stronger than Tatsumaki

With confidence scaling™️ being a thing we use for some reason shouldn't Golden Sperm be High 6-A for being prepared to take on someone he believed to be stronger than Tatsumaki
Yes, obviously, Geryuganshoop should also be 6-A for being confident in taking on Saitama, who he saw damaging parts of the ship

Alright the man needs to slow down. As much as I appreciate the work he's putting into the series, overworking himself will only lead to negatives if he keeps going, both in the series and more importantly in real life, in regards to his mental health. Working like this causes a lot of stress build up. I heard that life as a mangaka was awful in Japan, but I'd bet even this isn't normal. Hopefully he takes a break after next chapter, if he's going this hard.

Full tweet btw.

"I couldn't sleep at all, but today I have 9 pencil cases. Since the start was early, I will do it with a short break."

Alright the man needs to slow down. As much as I appreciate the work he's putting into the series, overworking himself will only lead to negatives if he keeps going, both in the series and more importantly in real life, in regards to his mental health. Working like this causes a lot of stress build up. I heard that life as a mangaka was awful in Japan, but I'd bet even this isn't normal. Hopefully he takes a break after next chapter, if he's going this hard.

Full tweet btw.

"I couldn't sleep at all, but today I have 9 pencil cases. Since the start was early, I will do it with a short break."
Pretty sure he’s gonna take a mini hiatus once the arc finishes, he needs it.

Back