• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
pp_1.png
pp_2.png
pp_3.png

you wrong in both sentences.
tatsumaki was DIRECTLY damaged by god. The focus on the moon right before she coughed blood just reinforce this.
Also, even tatsumaki was surprised that she was already at that state, she didnt say "i used too much power" she said "did i use too much power?" theres the difference, this another reason to believe that god DIRECTLY weakned tatsumaki.
Somebody already brought it up and I conceded to their argument. Read all the comments involved before responding to a statement.

I found this

Lin is working with Sony Pictures on the new movie, who are reportedly "bullish" on One-Punch Man becoming a franchise, according to Deadline. Scott Rosenberg and Jeff Pinker, who count Jumanji: The Next Level and Venom among their credits, will write the new movie

Sony what the ****

Lin is working with Sony Pictures on the new movie, who are reportedly "bullish" on One-Punch Man becoming a franchise, according to Deadline. Scott Rosenberg and Jeff Pinker, who count Jumanji: The Next Level and Venom among their credits, will write the new movie
Spin-Off Movies for half of the S-Class. Monster Association Arc as their version of Endgame.

im fine with the live action if they hit us with, its canon, and show all the s class performing tier 6 feats.

TL: Today's quota is 9 cards again. We're tightening it up as the battle against Garou is finally winding down!

we probs got 3/4 chapters max left before the fight ends. 🐡

I been waiting for it to end lol amazing fight but I'm ready for the next arc and webcomic to finally come back.

It could be hype to build up that "Saitama is gone" so the fight it "over" but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just rushed to shit and ended next chapter.

could be bait or just "almost over" in murata terms, also this proves one and murata do have a storyboard and aren't aimlessly doing things. 🗿
Knowing what's gonna happen in the next chapter of your series should be the bare minimum for any manga/comic/book/tv show. 👮‍♀️

Back