• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Murata also said that the Garou fight would be in a higher scale than the Boros fight. And this statement cane after this one by like an year.

He says "But There're no enemies I can't beat with normal punches", not "But There're no enemies that I couldn't have beat with normal punches".
Yeah, because based on his experiences… there hasn’t been an opponent he couldn’t beat with normal punches.

Garou doesn’t contradict that.

This is a strong argument, but the wording Saitama used doesn't go about it in a retroactive sense. He says "But There're no enemies I can't beat with normal punches", not "But There're no enemies that I couldn't have beat with normal punches".

The Former statement (the one originating from the source material) implies that Saitama believed that he could literally defeat any enemy with normal punches.
Which doesn't really change my argument because he's only basing that statement on the enemies that he faced and obliterated. It's like claiming a rope is unbreakable until it you invent something to break it; that doesn't mean you were wrong at the time, just that your statement doesn't hold up in the present.

And he's right about that. He didn't say 'will never be', either. His statement was entirely correct at that point in time because Garou didn't even become a monster.

Saitama's whole goal in life is also to look for an enemy that can genuinely excite and harm him. So it doesn't really make sense for him to be ultra-absolutist about this kind of thing.

Last edited:
Murata says he doesn't know if it's correct but its his interpretation that Boros takes the lead in the fight when he kicks Saitama to the moon.

Murata says he doesn't know if it's correct but its his interpretation that Boros takes the lead in the fight when he kicks Saitama to the moon.

translation:
I don't know if this is the right move, but I think it is a very dynamic action scene in which Boros counters and kicks Saitama after knocking him down from the sky.

DOES THIS MEANS THAT GAROU DID A SIMILAR THING AND SENT SAITAMA TO JUPITER?

One day everyone will realize that Saitama’s reactions are not good metrics for scaling characters.
I wish I could believe that, but considering entire pages are able to be spent at times arguing about how to scale characters using his side comments, like they're some ironclad declarations of a 100% reliable source, I doubt it. The fact people still think after however many years that they can still be used as good determinations of power also makes me doubt it

Lol this never happened. God and Tatsumaki never interacted until he tried to turn her into a monster.

Dude she literally coughed up blood and her using too much power was her reasoning.
you wrong in both sentences.
tatsumaki was DIRECTLY damaged by god. The focus on the moon right before she coughed blood just reinforce this.
Also, even tatsumaki was surprised that she was already at that state, she didnt say "i used too much power" she said "did i use too much power?" theres the difference, this another reason to believe that god DIRECTLY weakned tatsumaki.

you wrong in both sentences.
tatsumaki was DIRECTLY damaged by god. The focus on the moon right before she coughed blood just reinforce this.
Also, even tatsumaki was surprised that she was already at that state, she didnt say "i used too much power" she said "did i use too much power?" theres the difference, this another reason to believe that god DIRECTLY weakned tatsumaki.
whats the chapter number

Back