• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images
drive knight x psykorochi is the same as this but in a very smaller scale.

I have to strongly disagree with that calculation.

Psykos' beams don't even explode often, and it looks nothing like that when they do. What Kachon used as an example in the comments was a missile.

And we don't use the speed of chemical explosions for these kinds of calcs. We use the speed of sound (which I think is still applicable here, since it's based on shockwaves).

Updating the results gets Mach 488.
If we used the revised version of Mach 448, would it still be possible to calc their speed from the distance they traveled?

That's Psykos and Genos' largest attack. Even if we say it's not just Genos, Pykos is not PsykoJet, and has never created an explosion that looks anything like that.
i just used this scam to proof that the beam explode when in contact with another beam.

Why wouldn't their beams be the same though? (Just on a smaller scale)
Not really. PsykoJet isn't even drawing energy from the Earth, and is basically just a tiny fraction.
i just used this scam to proof that the beam explode when in contact with another beam.
Which, as I said, could just be entirely Genos, whose beams are actually shown to explode.
it's literally the same shit but in a smaller scale.
Yet the look nothing like when her beams actually do explode.

On the other topic, I agree that if Tatsumaki ever gets a better feat in the future, MB Boros should scale above her because she was unable to beat Saitama (she fully tried, knowing how prideful she is) yet he thought Boros was the strongest individual he had ever faced.
Nope. Unlike the battle with Psykos where she pushed her powers to the limits until they petered out and hurt herself it is obvious her interaction with Saitama was nowhere near that amount of power used.

On the other topic, I agree that if Tatsumaki ever gets a better feat in the future, MB Boros should scale above her because she was unable to beat Saitama (she fully tried, knowing how prideful she is) yet he thought Boros was the strongest individual he had ever faced.
That'll imply we scale MB Boros above Tatsumaki, and, well

Yeah sure Tatsumaki definitely used her full power there when Fubuki was utterly shocked at her sister's actual power in the Monster Association, when she didn't even bleed from her temples from the exertion, and where she didn't even destroy the ghost house they were on at the time. It's 100% in character for Tatsumaki to use her full power like that.

It's far more likely she used her power earnestly (But not max effort), saw that it didn't work, and got scared thinking it was an actual ghost.

Also Fubuki is a terrible judge of Tatsumaki's power. Reminder that she thought Gearsper was Tatsumaki when she sensed his power. She has no idea what her sister's limits actually are. I'm pretty sure nobody in the world did because Tatsumaki had never actually been matched until she fought Psyrochi.

ONE very likely didn't intend for Tatsumaki to be as strong as she eventually became anyway tbh. The Audio Dramas are tie-ins for Season 1, they were released in Early 2016.

As of Season One, Tatsumaki was depicted as incapable of bringing down Boros' ship and also unable to drop meteors from the sky. Later on, around the time when Orochi was first introduced, Murata let out ONE's original plans slip in a livestream where he stated that Orochi existed so Tatsumaki would get weakened fighting him, to better explain the Cadres beating her. And back then Orochi was nowhere near as strong as the redraws made him out to be.

Tatsumaki only became insanely strong fairly recently when she fought the Psykos-Orochi Fusion.

I agree, definitely makes sense within common sense, but that would also fall in the weird territory of trying to guess Author intent and frame it as truth, as there's no direct proof of how strong first balding stage in training Saitama is meant to be.
And if we are talking about common sense i can't see why an Above Dragon level threat that's never depicted as particularly slow(quite the opposite) would be slow to the point of being blitzed by below above dragon level heroes. But similarly there's no direct proof about ONE's author intent and no direct indication in the story he has to be faster than them for scaling

But nothing is contradicting that scaling since we literally have zero idea about in-training Saitama's strength. And it remains true until ONE establishes the opposite. You guys forget that while authors aren't into powerscaling, they should take it into account. Boosting Tatsumaki's strength simply boosts Saitama's as well.

Considering in season 1 they changed surfice wiper boros to planet buster Boros, I can't wait for them to change Garou "receiving the knowledge over all energy and forces of the universe" to "Receiving the power of all the energy and forces of the universe" and thus 3-B/3-A anime Garou

Tatsumaki herself also stated that "ghost" surpassed her psychic power, though
Tatsumaki also wasn't aware that her psychic powers destroyed the lighting in the warehouse and still...

But nothing is contradicting that scaling since we literally have zero idea about in-training Saitama's strength. And it remains true until ONE establishes the opposite.
...Murata kind of established the opposite considering Tatsumaki was surprised that she had pushed herself to cause herself harm when fighting Psyko Orochi so that scaling is highly questionable anyway hence the "possibly".
You guys forget that while authors aren't into powerscaling, they should take it into account. Boosting Tatsumaki's strength simply boosts Saitama's as well.
Depends on author portrayal tbh. Considering Tatsumaki put herself into the hospital via this fight One and Murata won't be able to make her consistently stronger without giving her a power boost of some kind which would mean In training Saitama wouldn't scale.

We've seen this side of Garou for so many times, aren't you tired of this shit ?
Absolutely not, it's his character and it only has been 1 day. I want his motivations to be consistent and to explore them more fully- not for them to change
I swear, if God has a 3-A statement, people are gonna try to backscale it to Boros
The amount of people I've seen scaling Boros above God (before this of course) is crazy. People should know he's the biggest bad we're going to get

Nope. Unlike the battle with Psykos where she pushed her powers to the limits until they petered out and hurt herself it is obvious her interaction with Saitama was nowhere near that amount of power used.
Actually, Tatsumaki was damaged by God. She didn't exert herself that much. And about her getting hurt before that, her wounds were only open due to her being trapped by Psykorochi's inverse barrier. So, in reality, Tats was never hurt by exerting too much power, so, in that chapter, she wouldn't as well.

Back