• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That she clearly doesn't have a firm enough grasp of her abilities to say that the statement is scalable especially since when she was matched the narrative stakes were much higher.
I mean, even Fubuki herself knows that to surpass Tatsumaki's psychic power an enemy should be at the very least Above Dragon. How will Tarsumaki not know?

Plus Tatsumaki being scared of lights going off is most likely caused by his fear to a Ghost immune to his psychic power. You know, it's cliche for ghosts to play with electricity in fiction

Actually, Tatsumaki was damaged by God.
Lol this never happened. God and Tatsumaki never interacted until he tried to turn her into a monster.
She didn't exert herself that much. And about her getting hurt before that, her wounds were only open due to her being trapped by Psykorochi's inverse barrier. So, in reality, Tats was never hurt by exerting too much power, so, in that chapter, she wouldn't as well.
Dude she literally coughed up blood and her using too much power was her reasoning.

The fact that she is asking that to herself and her being surprised, means that she doesn't seem to know why it happened.
Plus, it narratively fits. God just saw how his puppet got defeated by Tatsuamki, thus putting an end to his plan.

Not to mention he later tries to offer a deal to Tatsumaki, like he did to Garou and Psykos, acknowledging her potential as a tool. He has been watching the entire time.

Actually, Tatsumaki was damaged by God. She didn't exert herself that much. And about her getting hurt before that, her wounds were only open due to her being trapped by Psykorochi's inverse barrier. So, in reality, Tats was never hurt by exerting too much power, so, in that chapter, she wouldn't as well.
Tatsumaki was literally bleeding when she pulled the mountains from the coastline. Was that God too? This is just a headcanon based on the fact that there's a moon in the panel.

page_8.png

Vice versa for you btw
It's not "vice versa" for me because I never said that CSRC was conclusively superior to Saitama's normal punches. But if you have to ask, the primary evidence would be the fact that Saitama used his SP in the first place. If he felt like he could've taken out CSRC with a casual punch or a couple, then he would have done so. But he didn't, which somewhat narratively implies that collapsing star roaring canon is equal or at least comparable to the CNP. Then again, it is entirely possible that not all normal punches are equal to each other, and he puts more or less effort depending on who he's fighting.

It's not "vice versa" for me because I never said that CSRC was conclusively superior to Saitama's normal punches. But if you have to ask, the primary evidence would be the fact that Saitama used his SP in the first place. If he felt like he could've taken out CSRC with a casual punch or a couple, then he would have done so. But he didn't, which somewhat narratively implies that collapsing star roaring canon is equal or at least comparable to the CNP. Then again, it is entirely possible that not all normal punches are equal to each other, and he puts more or less effort depending on who he's fighting.
That's not true at all.

Saitama used SP against Elder Centipede. Does that make EC superior to the 5-A normal punches Saitama used against Garou?

Saitama used SP against Evil Ocean Water. Does make EOW superior to the 5-A normal punches Saitama used against Garou?

Obviously not.

That's not true at all.

Saitama used SP against Elder Centipede. Does that make EC superior to the 5-A normal punches Saitama used against Garou?

Saitama used SP against Evil Ocean Water. Does make EOW superior to the 5-A normal punches Saitama used against Garou?

Obviously not.
Serious punch has a much larger AOE.

That's not true at all.

Obviously not.
No, obviously Sonic is just 5-A for surviving a serious attack smh smh

That's not true at all.
Why?
Saitama used SP against EC because he was pissed that he lost to King in a video game, this was shown explicitly.
No, because Saitama had never previously fought or interacted with Evil Natural Water, so he wasn't fully aware of it's threat level. He literally made a Beeline for ENW and oneshot him upon eye contact to end the battle quickly

BTW, keep in mind here, I'm aware that it's entirely possible that not all normal and serious punches have the same level of power behind them.

The fight just started 1 chapter ago bruh
Yes, and he was clearly unable to overpower Garou with his casual punches. How is this a reponse?
Saitama was holding back
Saitama always holds back, that's not the point, and neither did I disagree. Saitama was literally unable to overpower Garou with his normal punches, and they were sent flying in opposite directions of each other by the end of the exchange, which directly implies that Garou is likely equal to anything that Saitama could produce casually. AKA, he needs to use something in his serious series to defeat Garou
Garou literally copied Saitama's strength
Point still applies. He was unable to defeat someone with his Casual Series, therefore his previous statement was incorrect and should be ignored or at least be taken loosely

I can understand that there are Tatsumaki fans who keep wanting to scale her for whatever character, or spend entire days discussing about the same things about her, after all, she is a recurring character in the series. Now about Boros I just don't understand why a lot of people are doing rhetorical juggling to scale him for whatever feat. The character appeared for a short time and he's not even very charismatic, he was just there to have a nice fight and then be obliterated by Saitama... Liking him is normal and understandable, but being a fan to the point of spending weeks discussing the same thing is something that doesn't enter my head...

Only in a retroactive sense. If you say you've never been hit by a car in 2010 and then get hit by a car in 2020, was your statement wrong in 2010?

God boi Garou didn't even exist before now.
Not trying to scale or anything, but didn't that old statement between Boros and Garou mentioned that Garou would have an advantage in close combat while Boros has the better range options ?

If yes, the manga changed that by a freaking lot

Only in a retroactive sense. If you say you've never been hit by a car in 2010 and then get hit by a car in 2020, was your statement wrong in 2010?
This is a strong argument, but the wording Saitama used doesn't go about it in a retroactive sense. He says "But There're no enemies I can't beat with normal punches", not "But There're no enemies that I couldn't have beat with normal punches".

The Former statement (the one originating from the source material) implies that Saitama believed that he could literally defeat any enemy with normal punches, and we now know that's incorrect

Back