• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We've never used that for Saitama's scaling since he has way better feats.
PS and Garou Speed
I don't recall claiming Orochi is the strongest being Saitama ever faced.
Right but what I'm talking about is you seemingly agreeing to the people who said orochi is superior to boros because of his redraw feat in boros thread
That never happened in the manga.
It also happened in the manga he encountered tatsumaki before when he is still have his hair

Afaik it's because Boros' anime statement deviates from his manga statement, and we can only use the anime to support the manga when they're 1;1

Imo the statement is very straightforward and only ambiguous and contentious because it's hard to believe that Saitama could get scratched by anyone in the series let alone Garou. I do hope that it's Saitama taking a piss or something though.
Guess we’ll have to wait and see, and yeah it’s contentious because narratively you’d think the idea of him being hurt would be depicted/portrayed with a lot more significance and would garner more a reaction from Saitama who hasn’t felt a thing against anyone in like what is it 2 years now or 3? Other than another nonchalant no ***** given response like always. (Would that be consistent with his character? He’s always had an issue with his invulnerablity/total invincibility) Anyway him not being hurt is just my own personal incredulity for now and imma just wait for the upcoming chapters for more definitive clarification before saying for certain he was hurt or no. Anyways I get what you mean as well.

Last edited:
PS and Garou Speed
Tbh I don't see how pointing out examples of baseless scaling supports other baseless scaling. This seems like an appeal to tradition
Right but what I'm talking about is you seemingly agreeing to the people who said orochi is superior to boros because of his redraw feat in boros thread
Relevance?
It also happened in the manga he encountered tatsumaki before when he is still have his hair
Encountered, not fought.

Who cares he is easily High 6-A even without it by scaling him above pyskorochi continental feat & I can confidently say that murata and one views it as more impressive than gaia canon

🤡 🤡🤡
You really underestimate One's and Murata's (well, probably mainly Murata's) hard on for Tatsumaki. They did say she is capable of moving all creation, after all. There's a reason we usually don't use author interpretation here.
I didn’t say encounter, I said fought.
Encountered, not fought.

Well in the CD Tatsumaki thought he was a ghost so she tried to protect herself with her psychic powers and she didn't stop being hostile until Saitama started speaking to her so even though it wasn't a fight for him it was clearly self defense from her.

why is this form in particular called "complete monster form"? it's just another form out of the several forms garou has taken. there's nothing special or complete about this form
SgR8Kel.png

Well in the CD Tatsumaki thought he was a ghost so she tried to protect herself with her psychic powers and she didn't stop being hostile until Saitama started speaking to her so even though it wasn't a fight for him it was clearly self defense from her.
Neither of us said it wasn’t self-defense, we just said Saitama and Tatsumaki never fought in the manga continuity…

Assuming it was from 10-metres away, 33 tons of TNT.
Are we talking about the punch that vaped the cliff in the initial practice fight?
Wouldn't Genos actually be taking far more energy as the shockwave originated mere cm's from his face, yet the mountain like a hundred or so meters away was vaporized? Thus the situation is actually reversed.
a̵s̵ ̵i̵n̵,̵ ̵n̵o̵t̵ ̵"̵s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵'̵v̵e̵"̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵"̵h̵e̵ ̵d̵e̵f̵i̵n̵i̵t̵e̵l̵y̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵k̵ ̵m̵o̵r̵e̵"̵ ̵e̵n̵e̵r̵g̵y̵
s̵c̵e̵n̵e̵ ̵s̵u̵s̵ ̵t̵b̵h̵

Tbh I don't see how pointing out examples of baseless scaling supports other baseless scaling. This seems like an appeal to tradition
It's not really baseless
Okay but how is what I said about Orochi in another thread relevant to Boros scaling to Psykos/Tatsumaki?
I also have that topic on my mind when you mentioned me
Saitama wasn't aware Tatsumaki was attacking him in their audiobook encounter.
he noticed he is being lifted but that's all about it because she is too weaker for him

Are we talking about the punch that vaped the cliff in the initial practice fight?
Wouldn't Genos actually be taking far more energy as the shockwave originated mere cm's from his face, yet the mountain like a hundred or so meters away was vaporized? Thus the situation is actually reversed.
a̵s̵ ̵i̵n̵,̵ ̵n̵o̵t̵ ̵"̵s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵'̵v̵e̵"̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵"̵h̵e̵ ̵d̵e̵f̵i̵n̵i̵t̵e̵l̵y̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵k̵ ̵m̵o̵r̵e̵"̵ ̵e̵n̵e̵r̵g̵y̵
House of Evolution. The epicentre in this case was the building.

I do wonder what the cliff feat would yield for Genos, though.

This tbh I have no idea what these guys are talking about, Saitama was avoiding harming Genos in that entire fight....

This tbh I have no idea what these guys are talking about, Saitama was avoiding harming Genos in that entire fight....
On that, people have been saying that Saitama missed that punch and intentionally aimed away from his face, like to the side of it (well in the manga, in the anime it is more apparent that he stopped right at his face)

Last edited:
The same data-book that said atomic samurai can cut the atomics itself lol
Yes. That's exactly the reason I pointed it out. Author interpretation like you're using doesn't mean anything. It can lead to far lower values like building level Genos or for unrealistically higher values. Authors don't really care about powerscaling.

Back