• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes.

Screen_Shot_2022-06-09_at_11.43.59_PM.png
I never argued that the black hole feat wasn't calculated. The conversation was dealing with the idea that the black hole is the only thing calculated.

Gamma Ray Burst

We can calculate the power of the GRB itself through inverse-square law.

or being minimally scratched isn't notable in any way and isn't even grounds for scaling on the site anyway. A surface level scratch really doesn't mean anything, it barely qualifies as damage, even outside vsdebating
That's cool and all but it's more about the narrative implication that's important. Since the one-punch guy himself actually got scratched which no one would've ever thought would happen or at least not against Garou.

I never argued that the black hole feat wasn't calculated. The conversation was dealing with the idea that the black hole is the only thing calculated.
^I only did this if in the worst case scenario they don't accept High 4-C Garou.

And also out of pure curiosity.

nope, she definetely has higher ap.
boros entire life force is equal to 10-11 exatons, meanwhile tatsumaki is casually stronger than psykorochi which massively scales above orochi's gaia cannon (5 exatons)
If I'm gonna be honest Gaia canon doesn't even look like a Country level like how is murata supposed to know that that feat is 5 exatons he don't do math so it's still boros >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tatsumaki (obviously)

If I'm gonna be honest Gaia canon doesn't even look like a Country level like how is murata supposed to know that that feat is 5 exatons he don't do math so it's still boros >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tatsumaki (obviously)
do you know shit about feats or powerlevels? bc gaia cannon is easily multicontinental+, orochi literally caused a global earthquake lol

and boros doesn't even have attack potency to harm her shields, even CSRC wouldnt be enough lol, and it would use all of his energy.
just wait tatsumaki to get a speedfeat and boros will literally become a fodder.
telekinesis' users as skilled as her is a bad matchup for anyone.

Also as dumb as it is, I'm not exactly sure if it's up to interpretation that Saitama didn't take any damage no matter how minimal it actually is.

He couldn't have been referring to his clothing as he immediately addressed his clothing being damaged after Garou did the nuke punches and his statement directly references his previous statement to Tareo telling him he won't get hurt. Nothing about his clothing. There isn't much room for interpretation with that.

Although it's extremely weird that Saitama isn't enthusiastic as he should be based on his hope of having a good fight, ONE or Murata might be trying to pull some weird character development from Saitama. Things have been strange regarding the characterization of certain characters in this arc as is so there is no telling what the hell is going on with the thought process behind the choices here.

They might try to show that Saitama Mode Garou > Every other Cosmic Garou form, mode, or attack.

Though it is really ******* stupid.
This most likely will be clarified in the upcoming chapters, or through ONE/Murata. The interpretations of him taking damage here maybe debunked or retconned with a future Saitama statement. The way the statement is presented makes what he means more ambiguous and a lot more contentious to what he actually means imo. Guess we’ll have to wait.

Last edited:
and DOENST MATTER if murata knows math or not, we scale characters from what they show.

This most likely will be clarified in the upcoming chapters, or through ONE/Murata. The interpretations of him taking damage here maybe debunked or retconned with a future Saitama statement . Guess we’ll have to wait.
Inb4 redraw just for that one line

Wasn't it like obvious that Tats beats Boros without CSRC? That's what i even though before joining the wiki and watching the anime for the first time

or being minimally scratched isn't notable in any way and isn't even grounds for scaling on the site anyway. A surface level scratch really doesn't mean anything, it barely qualifies as damage, even outside vsdebating, so I could see why Saitama wouldn't even give it much thought
Garou would get an atleast rating with saitama mode?

Would they really do a redraw just for that? It’s better to give one definitive statement to end the dispute there.
Yes.
In fact probably do a redraw because the shading on saitama's forehead wasn't up to par. Fear the redraws.

If Orochi's feat weren't High 6-A Boros would be 6-A without CSRC lol
Who cares he is easily High 6-A even without it by scaling him above pyskorochi continental feat & I can confidently say that murata and one views it as more impressive than gaia canon
and boros doesn't even have attack potency to harm her shields, even CSRC wouldnt be enough lol, and it would use all of his energy.
just wait tatsumaki to get a speedfeat and boros will literally become a fodder.
telekinesis' users as skilled as her is a bad matchup for anyone.
🤡 🤡🤡

Is this really a question? Man.. whenever i sqw someone scaled tatsumaki above boros it reminds me of people who said mimosa is stronger than mereleona just because of her feats which is ridiculous
Yes? To my knowledge he never interacts with or is directly compared to either of them, ergo you have to explain why he would scale.

Is this really a question? Man.. whenever i sqw someone scaled tatsumaki above boros it reminds me of people who said mimosa is stronger than mereleona just because of her feats which is ridiculous
So… you don’t have a reason to say he’s stronger than her.

Yes? To my knowledge he never interacts with or is directly compared to either of them, ergo you have to explain why he would scale.
Closest thing I can think of is that Saitama considered Boros probably the strongest opponent he's ever faced even after encountering Tatsumaki in his in-training days

Same how y'all scale saitama to a feat he didn't directly interacts with lol he literally called boros as the strongest opponent he has ever face do you all really think orochi is currently holding that title maybe current garou but orochi? lol he barely thinks of him

Same how y'all scale saitama to a feat he didn't directly interacts with
What are you referring to here? Orochi? Saitama mopped the floor with him
lol he literally called boros as the strongest opponent he has ever face do you all really think orochi is currently holding that title maybe current garou but orochi? lol he barely thinks of him
When did I say this? We were comparing Boros to Tats, not Orochi.

But yeah, current Garou holds that title.

Same how y'all scale saitama to a feat he didn't directly interacts with lol he literally called boros as the strongest opponent he has ever face do you all really think orochi is currently holding that title maybe current garou but orochi? lol he barely thinks of him
Literally nobody here mentioned Orochi.

This most likely will be clarified in the upcoming chapters, or through ONE/Murata. The interpretations of him taking damage here maybe debunked or retconned with a future Saitama statement. The way the statement is presented makes what he means more ambiguous and a lot more contentious to what he actually means imo. Guess we’ll have to wait.
Imo the statement is very straightforward and only ambiguous and contentious because it's hard to believe that Saitama could get scratched by anyone in the series let alone Garou. I do hope that it's Saitama taking a piss or something though.

Back