• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
now he's falsely accusing me of threatening to bash people, something I have never done. this is getting out of hand. he's committing defamation. i really am about to report this
I was actually misremembering (I hope you can see why because you did talk about fighting). But, on the other hand, you were still saying much worse.

Anyway, I don't care. Report me if you want.

R.jpg

Take this with a grain of salt, but I have reason to believe the GRB burst calculated accounting for its size would actually be tier 6 rather than 5-A

I tried looking it up and it seems most of the energy from GRBs is kinetic energy of matter, which can only yield so high at this size
This links to a site that has a pdf for the science of GRBs. What I mention can be found the first two pages

Though in page 8 it states that the mean total energy of GRBs is 1~3*10^44 joules, which is what really matters, unless we have a reason not to use the total energy of a GRB.

The "high-end" of this energy level is 3 times higher than what I'm currently using in my calc.

Last edited:
Well, I think just because someone can release incredibly powerful energy blasts, it doesn't mean their physical durability always scales unless they have been shown to take that energy blasts head-on. Like Genos for example, he doesn't scale to his TSIC.

Back