• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
[Latest Episode Update]
We have just updated the latest episode of "One-Pan Man"! Garou despairs in the face of Saitama's overwhelming power. What whispers to him...? Garou, who has gained the power to shake the universe, attacks the hero for the sake of his ambition! Please check it out!

Tonarino back at it.

Take it with a grain of salt

The power to shake the universe vs the power to move all of creation

psykorochi and tatsumaki are minimally scaled at multicontinental+, and tatsumaki is being healed, so i see no problem in her restraining garou lol, her limits has never been shown anyway, she even got weakned by god after twisting psykorochi
Sorry dude, your agenda is going to be about as hopeful as I’m the webcomic, pretty much barely an inconvenience.

The HA will call Garou a dragon level threat.

I can see why they would call webcomic Garou that but there is zero reasons for this Garou to not be a God level based on what they have seen unless Blast is the only one who can designate a God level threat.

Hey, I've heard that on this chapter, Fubuki was healing Tatsumaki I've not readen it, though

So, if Garou vs S-Class happens and Tatsumaki somehow affects Garou, would it mean that Fubuki, the one who gave the power to Tatsumaki so she passed from being unable to restrict Fuhrer Ugly to being able to restrict/do whatever you want to Garou, should scale?

That day, Garou launched an attack literally capable of destroying stars.

They heroes were blinded, bleached, had their skin flayed off by radiation pressure, and the entire planet was microwaved then obliterated by the shockwave (since there's an atmosphere).

Everyone died screaming.

The end.
Subverted my expectations, so Godlike writing. 10/10

Hey, I've heard that on this chapter, Fubuki was healing Tatsumaki I've not readen it, though

So, if Garou vs S-Class happens and Tatsumaki somehow affects Garou, would it mean that Fubuki, the one who gave the power to Tatsumaki so she passed from being unable to restrict Fuhrer Ugly to being able to restrict/do whatever you want to Garou, should scale?
Well Pig God was the main factor imo, and i strongly believe his "secret power" and fat make him neg diff other s class.

This isn't even an AOE attack, my guy.

People are saying this is a literal gamma ray burst that causes the end of stars.
Let me introduce you to Dragon Ball. Where kamehamehas are stated to shatter planets, but end up destroying mountains.

I would stay away from super if I were you. You might get a stroke with how scaling works.

They heroes were blinded, bleached, had their skin flayed off by radiation pressure, and the entire planet was microwaved then obliterated by the shockwave (since there's an atmosphere).
Reminder that a mere nuclear bomb is bright enough to have blinded them completely.

The only reason it didn't happen here is because of the plot.

The HA will call Garou a dragon level threat.

I can see why they would call webcomic Garou that but there is zero reasons for this Garou to not be a God level based on what they have seen unless Blast is the only one who can designate a God level threat.
Ngl that would be a good excuse for Boros, Orochi, Psykos or Garou not reaching that level, it would be a moment of "Oh we had God level threats all along and we're still alive ? How ?"

Although I wouldn't mind those first three still end up being Above Dragon, we have others like Sage Centipede, Flash, Metal Bat and Platinum who are at Dragon level and reaching multiple levels on Tier 6, but this Garou must be God level, there is no way he isn't

So... this is a top 3 ever OPM chapter. It feels like 90% of my prayers were answered in a single chapter. We got...

• Garou is legimitately menacing. Not a clown anymore.
  • Star level statement for Garou
  • God Slayer fist (or the manga equivalent) seems to FINALLY have gotten a proper explanation
  • Garou vs S-class !hype1,000,000
  • Garou copying the consecutive normal punches. He literally liquifies Meteoric Burst Boros
  • Saitama seems to have been launched to another planet or something. He's already been gone for about as long as he was for the moon kick.
  • Garou's character is still intact because he refused God's offer
  • Colored panels. FINALLY!
  • Nuclear fission punches
  • Appropriate s-class dialogue, Bang tries to convince Garou to stop, Amai wants to kill Monako.

So... this is a top 3 ever OPM chapter. It feels like 90% of my prayers were answered in a single chapter. We got...

• God Slayer fist (or the manga equivalent) seems to FINALLY have gotten a proper explanation
  • Garou copying the consecutive normal punches. He literally liquifies Meteoric Burst Boros
  • Saitama seems to have been launched to another planet or something. He's already been gone for about as long as he was for the moon kick.
  • Appropriate s-class dialogue, Bang tries to convince Garou to stop, Amai wants to kill Monako.
As I said, this was the chapter that would determine the fate of the entire arc lol. If this chapter was a flop, the arc would pretty much be thrown in the trash. Luckily, I was pleasantly surprised.

ONE and Murata are finally giving us some real shit!

This might be controversial but I kinda prefer if we don't have God Garou stomping the S class. I would like to see Garou resist God and have a legitimate battle against the S class in a weakened form

Let me introduce you to Dragon Ball. Where kamehamehas are stated to shatter planets, but end up destroying mountains.

I would stay away from super if I were you. You might get a stroke with how scaling works.
Funny, because I've seen/read all of the non-heroes part DB, including GT, and I've never brought up any of those arguments.

Let me introduce you to reading comprehension, the world where what you're saying right now had absolutely no relevance to my argument because we're not talking about AoE, but events on the actual scale that was described.

This is not like a universe-busting attack destroying a city due to AoE, this is like a planet levelling attack obliterating a city at full power and range.
Reminder that a mere nuclear bomb is powerful enough to have blinded them completely.

The only reason it didn't happen here is because of the plot.
Reminder that these characters just say they're similar.

Wanna bet how much Tgsmurf still won't like it?

Got to hand it to Boros, his only chance at scaling lasted much longer than Orochi vs Black Sperm and Tatsumaki vs Mob.

This is not like a universe-busting attack destroying a city due to AoE, this is like a planet levelling attack obliterating a city at full power.
Saitama states that if the attack so much as grazed the Earth, things would be "in trouble" (Same Kanji from Shibabawa's prophecy btw) which is why he jumps so Garou shoots the attack into space.

This is why the Earth wasn't destroyed.

nop.
fubuki is healing tatsumaki's body, not giving her power ya know, tatsumaki is unstable due her physical damages, not because her power is weaker

This might be controversial but I kinda prefer if we don't have God Garou stomping the S class. I would like to see Garou resist God and have a legitimate battle against the S class in a weakened form
Nah, I also think it would be better, but it's just like the WC, doesn't matter their performance, the S Class never had any chance against him

Him fighting them weakened would at least stop people from trying to scale someone on the S Class to Garou, most notably Tatsumaki and Flash

Saitama states that if the attack so much as grazed the Earth, things would be "in trouble" (Same Kanji from Shibabawa's prophecy btw) which is why he jumps so Garou shoots the attack into space.

Literally everything else would still have happened.

They're in space?

Not to mention that Saitama was launched far enough away that we've had like 10-30 seconds of dialogue after the feat and he's still not returned despite the obvious danger. Won't be surprised if next time we see Saitama he's on another planet and the attack has GIGA scaling. City level doesn't come close to describing the potential

nop.
fubuki is healing tatsumaki's body, not giving her power ya know, tatsumaki is unstable due her physical damages, not because her power is weaker
Nah, ONE obviously uses Fubuki heal like the Kaio-shin heals in DB, he likes DB after all, so Fubuki is instead filling Tatsumaki's energy with her energy. Which is why Bomb got weaker after he helped to heal TTM

It doesn't need to remotely touch the Earth.

Even being light-years away would fry the planet in the future.

Back