• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gamma-ray Bursts create black holes and there's a depiction of a Black Hole in the page where Garou fires th blast. You can look at Wikipedia and see that Murata based his depiction of the attack on actual scientific illustrations of GRBs.
It did look similar to Blasts black hole and when Boros kicked Saitama to the moon.

Boros vs Garou is like comparing King Piccolo to Frieza 🦍
knowing how much of a cesspool the OPM fandom can be, some fanboys are STILL going to say boros was stronger because "durr the narrative implies that saitama beat the strongest character early on, subverting the usual trope"

At the end of the chapter, Garou hears Tareo when he said that Garou is the coolest hero ever. He them apologizes to Tareo saying that he will execute the heroes. (rough translation)

I did just answer. It strongly depends on the method. That's all you're getting.
This is not an answer, you just don't want to commit either way. Would you be willing to forgive all of the scientific inaccuracies you pointed out if suddenly there's a calc to it. Because it just sounds arbitrary.

[Latest Episode Update]
We have just updated the latest episode of "One-Pan Man"! Garou despairs in the face of Saitama's overwhelming power. What whispers to him...? Garou, who has gained the power to shake the universe, attacks the hero for the sake of his ambition! Please check it out!

Tonarino back at it.

Take it with a grain of salt

Can this be used as some piece of evidence if needed?

This is not an answer, you just don't want to commit either way. Would you be willing to forgive all of the scientific inaccuracies you pointed out if suddenly there's a calc to it. Because it just sounds arbitrary.
This is an answer, and it's the only one you're getting until this hypothetical.

Not really. I'm just really damn tired in general, mostly unsure, and genuinely don't think it'd actually get anything as high as you're saying. It's not about committing.

Fine, then. Would you be happy if I took this stance against a calc of such a magnitude?

This is an answer, and it's the only one you're getting.

Not really. I'm just really damn tired in general, and genuinely don't think it'd actually get anything as high as you're saying. It's not about committing.

Fine, then. Would you be happy if I took this stance against a calc of such a magnitude?
I would. I would think its a stupid stance but I would respect your comittement to it.

Can this be used as some piece of evidence if needed?
No the Tonari Promo Tweets are written by people who have no idea what's going on. They claimed that Golden Sperm was his "Ultimate Form" and referred to the Garou that cut Sage Centipede in half by saying "The strongest Garou awakens here".

Either way, statements and feats trumps real life physics of what would actually happen.

Otherwise our 5-C and Low 5-B calcs would not be valid (such attacks would have broken the Earth, not just "bulged" it).

The same is true for Orochi's feat.

Either way, statements and feats trumps real life physics of what would actually happen.

Otherwise our 5-C and Low 5-B calcs wouldn't be valid.
Except when KE doesn't cause shockwaves, or an attack surpasses the GBE of the celestial body it's hitting.

Prioritisation is a thing, yes, but only to an extent.

not particularly a fan of garou going cosmic
feels weird considering he is a martial artists at his core
big, stupid energy blasts? eh...
bruh, garous martial arts have increased, he still is using martial arts at his core, his major attack was basically a kamehameha.

bruh, garous martial arts have increased, he still is using martial arts at his core, his major attack was basically a kamehameha.
Excuse me for a moment if I'm being ignorant, but I'm failing to see the correlation between bare knuckle and body mastery martial arts, which Garou has specialized in and prided himself upon this entire saga, and black holes and gamma ray bursts.

Anyway, I think we should wait until the next chapter.

Maybe they say GOD cancelled the effects out, the dimensional barrier absorbed some of it, or it really was completely directional in even those other aspects. I can then die happy with 4-C (even though it's definitely at least High 5-A to begin with).
I would. I would think its a stupid stance but I would respect your comittement to it.
Then I won't take that stance with calcs. I won't sanction any happiness after the abject buffoonery I've been subjected to.

Good night.

Last edited:
Excuse me for a moment if I'm being ignorant, but I'm failing to see the correlation between bare knuckle and body mastery martial arts, which Garou has specialized in and prided himself upon this entire saga, and black holes and gamma ray bursts.
I mean he can quite literally perfect anyone he copies, in which he got the best of Saitama/was even with him. And the beginning part of the chapter was quite literally Garou developing a technique of every universal thing.

I mean he can quite literally perfect anyone he copies, in which he got the best of Saitama/was even with him. And the beginning part of the chapter was quite literally Garou developing a technique of every universal thing.
If they wanted to give Garou a blast the could've said he copied it from Saitama's memories of Boros and perfected it.

No 666:Satan

Back