• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruv, he literally says genuine ones can end stars. What do you think that kind of attack would do to our planet's atmosphere, or anything within a relatively close vicinity even if the attack is directional?
So even if it's confirmed it's really the case we can't use it because it's not realistic to reality?

OPM is no stranger to attacks that would realistically destroy the planet but somehow not
They certainly do a hell of a lot more than absolutely nothing, I'll tell you that much.
So even if it's confirmed it's really the case we can't use it because it's not realistic to reality?
It just says what a Gamma Ray Burst in general is. That's not confirmation.

Fun fact about gamma ray bursts, they have luminosities that dwarf galaxies, and output enough x-rays to make a starquake shit its britches.
I thought you are talking about helium flash for a sec.
Were our boys' eyes burned out? No.
Some gamma rays bursts last for only 10 milliseconds. This one probably happened even faster. So maybe that's the reason?
Were our boys dying from radiation? Also no.
But the alarm of the ship went off. Everybody gets resistance
Was our boys' planet a scorched, radioactive mess? **** no.
I can't find an explanation for this one. ONE probably didn't take that into account or Garou's powers work differently

It just says what a Gamma Ray Burst in general is. That's not confirmation.
Not gonna jump the gun and support Tier 4 but if they explained what a Gamma Ray Burst is in relation to Garou's attack the implications seem to be that Garou fired a GRB, albeit from what I hear an extremely miniature one.

Some gamma rays bursts last for only 10 milliseconds. This one probably happened even faster. So maybe that's the reason?
10 milliseconds is enough time for light to travel 3,000 km. At that point, I don't think we can still assume it scales to genuine quasars.
But the alarm of the ship went off. Everybody gets resistance
You devil, you got me there.

Not gonna jump the gun and support Tier 4 but if they explained what a Gamma Ray Burst is in relation to Garou's attack the implications seem to be that Garou fired a GRB, albeit from what I hear an extremely miniature one.
I'm not saying it isn't. My point is that it's a lot weaker than a conventional one by pretty much any metric.

The characters just laying there in the background is quite funny to me for some reason.

I'm still surprised at Saitama taking a Punch like that
Even though he still holding back I'm somewhat surprised

And there’s no ******* way boros > garou at this point

No one in the series made post training saitama’s face stretch like that or even match his CNP

If the translation is legit it's not a name fallacy like CSRC. But again where's the translation from?

And there’s no ******* way boros > garou at this point

No one in the series made post training saitama’s face stretch like that or even much his CNP
I've heard Boros is galaxy level and Garou is star level before this chapter. You would be surprised by how delusional Borosbros can be.

Boros: Liquified by Consecutive Normal Punches

Garou: Tanks CNP and then goes on to copy and match the strength of Consecutive Normal Punches

Let's just stop with the whole Boros debating lmao.
But Saitama views Garou as a human child and never was trying to kill him:confused:

Back