• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the translation is legit it's not a name fallacy like CSRC. But again where's the translation from?
People translate small portions of it themselves. It's mostly a lot of assumptions, but we've done this basically every chapter and it's usually not too far off.

Boros: Liquified by Consecutive Normal Punches

Garou: Tanks CNP and then goes on to copy and match the strength of Consecutive Normal Punches

Let's just stop with the whole Boros debating lmao.
Better off arguing with Pre God Garou vs Boros

I'm honestly more interested in the translation of what seems to be Garou resisting God than this feat

[Latest Episode Update]
We have just updated the latest episode of "One-Pan Man"! Garou despairs in the face of Saitama's overwhelming power. What whispers to him...? Garou, who has gained the power to shake the universe, attacks the hero for the sake of his ambition! Please check it out!

Tonarino back at it.

Take it with a grain of salt

I'm neutral about the gamma thing for now. It's better to wait for the translation. Hope we'll get good speed feats of Saitama flying back to Earth soon.

[Latest Episode Update]
We have just updated the latest episode of "One-Pan Man"! Garou despairs in the face of Saitama's overwhelming power. What whispers to him...? Garou, who has gained the power to shake the universe, attacks the hero for the sake of his ambition! Please check it out!

Tonarino back at it.

4-A Garou 👀

Since God seems to be puppeteering Garou’s body, and Garou cannot die, I assume Tatsumaki/BlastSquad will come in and do some fancy voodoo magic to seperate God from Garou.

[Latest Episode Update]

Tonarino back at it.

Wait what

4-A Garou ? 🤡

That day, Garou launched an attack literally capable of destroying stars.

They heroes were blinded, bleached, had their skin flayed off by radiation pressure, and the entire planet was microwaved then obliterated by the shockwave (since there's an atmosphere).

Everyone died screaming.

The end.

He needs to get restrained completely by Tatsumaki while using his strongest attack then say "Agh, impossible you're stronger than GOD and Saitama and some alien dude named Boros i don't even know put together!!!"
Then she needs to says "pathetic, this is less than 0.0001% of my power" then proceed to undo the psychic bidding and outskill him in H2H to show superiority!!!!!!!!!!
Also, she sneezes towards the sun and it explodes in the end!!!
THIS!!!!!!!!

If the translation is legit it's not a name fallacy like CSRC. But again where's the translation from?
Here's the translation I just got from the English fan TL team, Ultimate is a friend and Vib and Smurf are acquaintances.

SPOILER_286386348_1148798249305712_3148833144832861635_n.jpg

That day, Garou launched an attack literally capable of destroying stars.

They heroes were blinded, bleached, had their skin flayed off by radiation pressure, and the entire planet was microwaved.

Everyone died screaming.

The end.
Jesus ******* Christ.

I hope you never join a thread where characters are universal but their attacks only bust mountains. You are a nightmare.

psykorochi and tatsumaki are minimally scaled at multicontinental+, and tatsumaki is being healed, so i see no problem in her restraining garou lol, her limits has never been shown anyway, she even got weakned by god after twisting psykorochi

Back