• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
cosmic Garou fighting the S class, with Flashy getting Instakill and alongside Tatsumaki, is actually able to get a few hits in. Thus cementing Flashy as a god tier of the verse
And all the “speedsters have low AP” people will mald forever.

I'm not sure i'd call the line of thinking of "Flashy was able to fight Garou and PS and hold his own without Instakill, and it was said he's weaker without his sword. Thus if he had his sword he'd have done way better" as copium.

Tbh if you're calling that copium, that just makes me think we're gonna throw around the word copium so much it's gonna lose its meaning and just be another way to insult someone else's take/opinion

Also, Flash never landed a hit on Garou iirc, so it doesn't change much even if he has instakill. Garou had no problem redirecting sword slashes.

Unrelated, but considering the rivalry between Samurai and Ninjas in general media and Flashy being known as one of the most skilled members of HA i'm surprised Atomic Samurai never took any interest in Flash even after Bang retired. Their interactions so far are basically null.
Flashy is the only other guy in the S-class to mainly use a sword, be generally trained in many forms of combat, and upper S-class level on top of that. I also feel like with their ego it wouldn't be too hard for them to fight, or at least try to recruit each other as pupils. (Flashy might not be interested due to AS's age, however.)

Unrelated, but considering the rivalry between Samurai and Ninjas in general media and Flashy being known as one of the most skilled members of HA i'm surprised Atomic Samurai never took any interest in Flash even after Bang retired. Their interactions so far are basically null.
Flashy is the only other guy in the S-class to mainly use a sword, be generally trained in many forms of combat, and upper S-class level on top of that. I also feel like with their ego it wouldn't be too hard for them to fight, or at least try to recruit each other as pupils. (Flashy might not be interested due to AS's age, however.)
I remember back when Flashy Flash was 7-B I think, I put Atomic Samurai against him and samurai mam won

I was in the middle of making the Garou CRT to add the changed from the redraw, but I realized that it may be best to wait until the Garou vs Saitama fight is over to do that. Does everyone else think that's a good idea?
I think we have to wait for the next chapter so that there are no repeated upgrades & downgrades like the Orochi case, maybe the next chapter will show the bulging earth :v

Well at this point, who cares about the omission of the Earth bulge when much better feats are coming soon..

Well at this point, who cares about the omission of the Earth bulge when much better feats are coming soon..
Aye aye aye, don’t jinx it, Lowkey feel like this entire cosmic form run is gonna be straight action and eerie ness with like no tier 6 feats lol

Well yes, but I really only put it because it was more of a battle of skill. Both were equal in AP at the time, and I might as well equalized their speed as well
I mean FF’s skill does lie in his speed tho since most of his techniques are him being even faster.

I believe Instakill just hits harder since it's piercing damage (something that can damage people far stronger than it should in OPM), but that's pretty much it without more evidence. It shouldn't be about a general stat amp and honestly it's better this way, imagine the cope if Flash says something about being able to destroy PS and Garou if had it ?🗿

I wonder what Post Ninja Arc + Demon Sword Flash will look like

I believe Instakill just hits harder since it's piercing damage (something that can damage people far stronger than it should in OPM), but that's pretty much it without more evidence. It shouldn't be about a general stat amp and honestly it's better this way, imagine the cope if Flash says something about being able to destroy PS and Garou if had it ?🗿

Flash spins like a saw and proceeds to cut the earth and the moon in half mazinger zero style 🗿

images

Honestly, Released Boros tier the way the manga is going.

Meanwhile Darkshine's character arc will involve him being ritually and consistently humiliated by every turn of events, but it's okay because he overcomes his internal fears and becomes ten times as strong, (High 7-A and 1/10,000th base BOS Flashy)

Seriously why did they introduce Flashy Flash struggling with a demon and cutting cut by steel wires wielded by another demon if they wanted him to be a physically above-dragon powerhouse. WHYYYY

Last edited:
Honestly, Released Boros tier the way the manga is going.

Meanwhile Darkshine's character arc will involve him being ritually and consistently humiliated by every turn of events, but it's okay because he overcomes his internal fears and becomes ten times as strong, (High 7-A and 1/10,000th base BOS Flashy)

Seriously why did they introduce Flashy Flash struggling with a demon and cutting cut by steel wires wielded by another demon if they wanted him to be a physically above-dragon powerhouse. WHYYYY
Well...considering Released Boros is High Hypersonic+...a fight between them is already Inconclusive lol

I see Flash getting a new key but I doubt he's getting any upgrades for a long time. I also wonder why his first showings weren't that impressive if their goal (In both Manga and WC) was to have Flash at one of the best S Class heroes, maybe to surprise us ?

Ooor maybe those were Murata's doing, we all know that in terms of scaling he is as good as I am when operating on a surgery while drunk and with a powerdrill

Struggling with a demon? Are you referring to when Flash fought that octopus? That was pretty stupid I admit, Flash should've been able to kill it in a microsecond with ease. But that chapter was released in like 2016, so maybe ONE wasn't planning on making Flash above dragon at that time? idk

Flash didn't struggle with the octopus. He sliced all of his eyes then right before he was going for the kill Tats finished it.
he entirely finished his first attack and the octopus survived it. flash himself was somewhat surprised that the octopus survived, so he decided to use a second attack which was a forbidden attack iirc, to fully finish it off. the fact that flash intended to kill the octopus with one attack and yet failed to do so, is utterly pathetic for an above dragon. can't think of an in universe explanation for that, but an out of universe explanation would just be that ONE didn't want flash to be above dragon back in 2016

Back