• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he entirely finished his first attack and the octopus survived it. flash himself was somewhat surprised that the octopus survived, so he decided to use a second attack which was a forbidden attack iirc, to fully finish it off. the fact that flash intended to kill the octopus with one attack and yet failed to do so, is utterly pathetic for an above dragon. can't think of an in universe explanation for that, but an out of universe explanation would just be that ONE didn't want flash to be above dragon back in 2016
ever heard of AoE imagine a human sized character trying to cut a planet sized character even if the human character is way above in AP he still would just be cutting a meaninglessly small part. Doesnt matter if you can cut through something like butter if you are facing an entire ocean of butter

he entirely finished his first attack and the octopus survived it. flash himself was somewhat surprised that the octopus survived, so he decided to use a second attack which was a forbidden attack iirc, to fully finish it off. the fact that flash intended to kill the octopus with one attack and yet failed to do so, is utterly pathetic for an above dragon. can't think of an in universe explanation for that, but an out of universe explanation would just be that ONE didn't want flash to be above dragon back in 2016
Flesh never struggled. He cut its weak spots. The octopus never tanked any attacks from flash.

ever heard of AoE imagine a human sized character trying to cut a planet sized character even if the human character is way above in AP he still would just be cutting a meaninglessly small part. Doesnt matter if you can cut through something like butter if you are facing an entire ocean of butter
for ***** sake, yall really have a hard time admitting that OPM, just like any other series, can have inconsistent writing. your whole argument goes to shit because i just found a panel of flash instantly turning a gigantic monster into bloody paste, and he did this with ease.

0qM5ELZ.jpg

for ***** sake, yall really have a hard time admitting that OPM, just like any other series, can have inconsistent writing. your whole argument goes to shit because i just found a panel of flash instantly turning a gigantic monster into bloody paste, and he did this with ease.

0qM5ELZ.jpg
not nearly as big that octopus dwarfs amparment buildings, never said anything about other writing parts. Flashy also had a specific plan to puncture the eyes which he succesfully executed. Also the whole disaster level shit is so boring like that shit is in universe irrelevant octopus ***** might as well be above dragon for all i care.

One solution could be to give Flashy Flash keys. The FTL stuff and his current rating could go under a Monster Association Arc key or something.

i just found a panel of flash instantly turning a gigantic monster into bloody paste, and he did this with ease.
He literally isn't doing that, he is slicing the giant ant with several slashes across each of its limbs, while Saitama just punches through his own. The whole scene basically suggests that Flashy CAN'T just punch through the monster like that.

not nearly as big that octopus dwarfs amparment buildings, never said anything about other writing parts. Flashy also had a specific plan to puncture the eyes which he succesfully executed. Also the whole disaster level shit is so boring like that shit is in universe irrelevant octopus ***** might as well be above dragon for all i care.
i have no clue what the hell you're talking about. you literally just said that no matter how strong a character is, they wont be able to tear apart a gigantic monster because reasons. then you made an analogy of a human cutting apart a planet sized monster. like tf? that octopus was the size of a building, not a planet. and in terms of AP, flash is literally millions of times physically stronger than that octopus, he should be able to tear it apart in seconds, size doesnt even matter in anime. even in real life, a freaking NEEDLE can cause catastrophic damage if its moving fast enough. an above dragon character not being able to instantly kill a demon level threat, is inconsistent writing. why is it so hard for you guys to just admit that? like you're clearly fighting for a failing argument. i literally just showed a panel of flash instantly killing a gigantic monster with ease and you still want to argue. i just dont understand that mentality

0qM5ELZ.jpg
also flashy only cuts the limbs which are like relative to the size of his sword, keep coping bro shit is to easy

He literally isn't doing that, he is slicing the giant ant with several slashes across each of its limbs, while Saitama just punches through his own. The whole scene basically suggests that Flashy CAN'T just punch through the monster like that.
what the actual **** lmao. did you even look at the panel properly? flash literally cut through it into small pieces. bloody paste is a bit of an exaggeration, but not as much of an exaggeration as you saying "flash just cut through some limbs". he literally cut it into pieces and killed it instantly. and the whole point of this image was to show that yes, FLASH CAN KILL GIANT MONSTERS WITH EASE, yet he didnt do that same thing to the octopus, which is according to this site, MILLIONS of times weaker than flash. that is pure inconsistent writing. holy shit you guys really just cant admit the flaws of OPM can you?

what the actual **** lmao. did you even look at the panel properly? flash literally cut through it into small pieces. bloody paste is a bit of an exaggeration, but not as much of an exaggeration as you saying "flash just cut through some limbs". he literally cut it into pieces and killed it instantly. and the whole point of this image was to show that yes, FLASH CAN KILL GIANT MONSTERS WITH EASE, yet he didnt do that same thing to the octopus, which is according to this site, MILLIONS of times weaker than flash. that is pure inconsistent writing. holy shit you guys really just cant admit the flaws of OPM can you?
nah you didnt flashy just cut the limbs saitama was the one who punched it to mush

also flashy only cuts the limbs which are like relative to the size of his sword, keep coping bro shit is to easy
are you ******* kidding me? he literally OBJECTIVELY cut through the torso like three ******* times. wtf are you looking at? are we looking at the same panel? and what does it matter if he cut through the limbs or more? the whole point of the goddamn image is to show that he can kill giant monsters with ease, which you said was impossible lmaooooo. nice try switching subjects. im about done with yall and yall absolute abysmal comprehension skills 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

are you ******* kidding me? he literally OBJECTIVELY cut through the torso like three ******* times. wtf are you looking at? are we looking at the same panel? and what does it matter if he cut through the limbs or more? the whole point of the goddamn image is to show that he can kill giant monsters with ease, which you said was impossible lmaooooo. nice try switching subjects. im about done with yall and yall absolute abysmal comprehension skills 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
didnt say that you just dont get it
024.png

building sized octopus btw lol

coping? alright bet. im gonna pull up the scan and CIRCLE the goddamn torso being cut up because for some ******* reason you cant see it lmaoooooo

gM05x3D.jpg

i cannot actually ******* believe i had to go as far as to circle the goddamn thing thats so easy to see, just because yall want to continue to argue an absolutely lost argumetn

doesnt matter if he cut his torso still very smol compared to octopus

coping? alright bet. im gonna pull up the scan and CIRCLE the goddamn torso being cut up because for some ******* reason you cant see it lmaoooooo

gM05x3D.jpg

i cannot actually ******* believe i had to go as far as to circle the goddamn thing thats so easy to see, just because yall want to continue to argue an absolutely lost argumetn
bro him cutting through a torso that is a couple of meters doenst prove anything

doesnt matter if he cut his torso still very smol compared to octopus
LMAOOOOO so you admit that you were wrong. before you were telling me im coping cause apparently the monster was only cut from limb to limb. you were saying that with so much confidence and here you are LMFAO ADMITTING THAT THE TORSO WAS CUT LMFAOOOOO. this is tier 1-A back peddling. this is just too fuckign funny lmaooooo

LMAOOOOO so you admit that you were wrong. before you were telling me im coping cause apparently the monster was only cut from limb to limb. you were saying that with so much confidence and here you are LMFAO ADMITTING THAT THE TORSO WAS CUT LMFAOOOOO. this is tier 1-A back peddling. this is just too fuckign funny lmaooooo
i was typing quickly still doesnt matter torso is still just a couple metes wide

bro him cutting through a torso that is a couple of meters doenst prove anything
but dont you get it? i just proved how absolutely bad you are at seeing details. the torso was CLEARLY cut and you were saying MULTIPLE times that only the limbs were cut and saying that i was coping, and now here you are back tracking like crazy admitting that while the torso was cut, it was only cOUpLe mEterS. you're actually legitimetly the worst troll ive ever seen here. im done with you and you're inability to debate properly and man up and just admit when you're wrong. abysmal reasoning to the stars eh?

also flashy specifically comments that his special move is for size specifically not for more power

027.png

but dont you get it? i just proved how absolutely bad you are at seeing details. the torso was CLEARLY cut and you were saying MULTIPLE times that only the limbs were cut and saying that i was coping, and now here you are back tracking like crazy admitting that while the torso was cut, it was only cOUpLe mEterS. you're actually legitimetly the worst troll ive ever seen here. im done with you and you're inability to debate properly and man up and just admit when you're wrong. abysmal reasoning to the stars eh?
bro you won that point i admited it, and now you focus on that instead of countering my othes argument. move on.

What did u want him to do? Bring down the solar system it’s self onto saitama?
The ap isn’t the issue. It’s the attack being a shove instead of combination of martial arts blended together in sequence or hell, at least a punch or kick. And we had to see it 3 times.

The ap isn’t the issue. It’s the attack being a shove instead of combination of martial arts blended together in sequence or hell, at least a punch or kick.
but he did do a combination of martial arts blended together in sequence. the shove came later on, but initially garou was using some pretty slick martial arts. I thought this was pretty cool
NrGhEbu.jpg

Pick and choose any fighting styles he’s copied and enhance it with his monster abilities. That simple.
he perfected the fist after sc so there isn't really anything to enhance besides stats. that simple. he used instant attack, ascending attack, and great fajin, it wasn't working so he monsterized more to increase his stats. extreme fajin was the only thing left.

he perfected the fist after sc so there isn't really anything to enhance besides stats. that simple.
And he does nothing but a push attack to show his so called peak martial arts. The manga can claim whatever but it ain’t believable without impressive showings. And unless Garou gets hax in his new form, its gonna be dumb if martial arts suddenly works on Saitama after it’s been established that it doesn’t.

Last edited:
And he does nothing but a push attack to show his so called peak martial arts.
I edited my comment, he used multiple named attacks/techniques with nothing working, he had nothing left and could only increase his monsterization at this point for better stats and at this point saitama into earth is the only thing u can do.
The manga can claim whatever but it ain’t believable without impressive showings.
the manga...ur acting like garou wasn't compensating strength for his skills not working when he kept monsterizing even more. let me recollect ur memories...
Garou and saitama are fighting in the air and garou does a chopping attack on saitama, then garou comes at saitama and does a barrage attack in the wc but a single punch in manga. then saitama in both punches garou away. skipping dialogue and str8 to action in both we get the hand hook brawl in which wc saitama does it but in the manga garou does it. then garou dodges saitamas punches a few times in the wc. then the instant attack happens in both then the ascending attack happens. and then the entire order is flipped which we now know is top set up cosmic mode ag. so like...
And unless Garou gets hax in his new form, its gonna be dumb if martial arts suddenly work on Saitama after it’s be established that it doesn’t.
well considering god gave powers to garou(in which these powers can quite literally be anything, in the off chance that it makes his perfect martial arts more perfect) anything is possible, which isnt dumb.

now that that's sorted, garou finna be on the sun, trust.

Last edited:
In my opinion, Flash stuff with the Octopus is more related to range than anything else

We all know Attack Potency doesn't mean Range, Flash can't nuke a small country, his range is, literally, an extented melee range, therefore giant opponents may be a little harder than expected because you are hitting them with potency on a small area, destroying a small part of their body and (quite likely) not one shoting them

Flash not only had small range against a multi-building sized monster, but was also quite casual and only going for the eyes, the fight was interrupted, so there is 0 reason to look at it as shameful for him or some sort of anti feat

Back