• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd die, and not of happiness.

Basically, Flashy Flash vs Platinum seemed like a stretch. Metal Bat's power-up was ridiculous. This? It's a whole new level.

This would be like if Upgraded Jet Nice Guy interrupted Saitama vs Boros, threw Boros to Jupiter and fought him there until he went Meteoric Burst. The fight might look cool but WTF
im still salty with how little murata did with platinum sperm. platinum sperm (who is the golden sperm of the manga) was supposed to be almost the final boss, a near god level unbeatable being that only awakened garou could handle. someone who was hyped up for YEARS. i understand flash is top tier S-Class, but platinum sperm should have been on orochi's level or higher, and should've utterly erased flash with a yawn. the fact that flash could somewhat go toe to toe with platinum was really disappointing. and metal bat's power up was just the nail in the coffin, the final bit of evidence needed to prove that murata cannot powerscale for shit

I think it's more the lose of the excitement of the fight what caused his fall. He had his torso cracked and received some hits on his head and the only rest he had from his fight against Orochi was when he was knocked down, yet on that time he was attacked by Do-S.

Once he lost the will to fight and his body started to feel the pain, he just fell down. It is something that also happens IRL: with the excitement of the moment, we can partially ignore the damage we received and act while, if we rest, such damage will Hurt so much for us to do something. I think it's like that but to the extreme
let's agree to disagree.

Time for us to bring the X years old statement where either ONE or Murata stated GS=Orochi
oh dear, not this again. the statement you're thinking of was by murata, but he did NOT say that GS=Orochi. i dont understand why fanboys have this tendency to bend and twist the words of someone to make it sound like they said something that was never said. murata said exactly this "i don't know who would win in a fight between golden sperm and orochi, but orochi has technique while golden sperm is all about power and speed". that OBJECTIVELY is not the same as GS=Orochi. murata didnt say "i dont know who would win" because he thinks they're so close in power that its inconclusive, he said it because at that time, golden sperm wasnt adapted in the manga therefore its impossible to tell how strong he would be, while simultaneously orochi's full power was unknown and he was nearly featless. murata stated that ONE keeps him in the dark when it comes to future plot and stuff like that, so murata genuinely just did not know who would win due to lack of information, he was in no way saying they were close in power. lets stop twisting the words of murata sama sensei. please

fun fact, murata also said "i dont know who would win between saitama and goku". does that mean murata was saying goku and saitama are equals? no, no it does not lmao.

oh dear, not this again. the statement you're thinking of was by murata, but he did NOT say that GS=Orochi. i dont understand why fanboys have this tendency to bend and twist the words of someone to make it sound like they said something that was never said. murata said exactly this "i don't know who would win in a fight between golden sperm and orochi, but orochi has technique while golden sperm is all about power and speed". that OBJECTIVELY is not the same as GS=Orochi. murata didnt say "i dont know who would win" because he thinks they're so close in power that its inconclusive, he said it because at that time, golden sperm wasnt adapted in the manga therefore its impossible to tell how strong he would be, while simultaneously orochi's full power was unknown and he was nearly featless. murata stated that ONE keeps him in the dark when it comes to future plot and stuff like that, so murata genuinely just did not know who would win due to lack of information, he was in no way saying they were close in power. lets stop twisting the words of murata sama sensei. please
Bro, I was joking, don't take everything so seriously

Bro, I was joking, don't take everything so seriously
sorry, i wasnt necessarily directing my comment only at you, i was directing it at the COUNTLESS fanboys that spread this rumor about murata saying GS=Orochi. OPM fanboys are some of the worst in the VS community. almost as bad as early 2010s goku fanboys

Over an 100,000x difference
IMG_5838.png

IMG_5839.png

W
Being a Darkshine fan can sometimes make you wish you'd never been born

some guy on reddit was arguing with another guy about whether or not darkshine won the fight against garou. he ended up getting blocked, which triggered him so much he made a whole ass post consisting of paragraphs after paragraphs as to why darkshine won the fight. now, I've seen many stupid darkshine fanboys say that darkshine was the winner of the fight, but this guy just took it to the next level. his main reasoning (at least what I could make out from his incoherent exasperated rambling) was that at the end of the fight, garou collapsed and was in pain. which was TOTALLY not because of his reactive evolution and monsterfication taking place, but instead it was the aftereffects of darkshine's attacks. it's pretty entertaining, y'all should check it out.

Just wait til he hears about darkshine getting bodied by some shiny sperm and walking vomit

I think Metal Bat's upgrade is far, far worse than Flash's

While a surprise in the end, we all knew Flash was a Top Tier in the S Class and the WC even gave us some kind of a hint of his power when Garou said that a past version of him would lose to Flash, what version ? Well it could be the one who fought Golden Sperm/almost that one, the manga just literally made that the truth. He casually nukes dragons and was way better than the others against Garou, there is a background for his current AP

Platinum Sperm being Low 6-B is also something people tend to underestimate, he was supposed to be super OP, and he is, almost no other S Class can defeat him, not only for AP but also for Speed, he is the beast from the WC, the big problem is Sage Centipede's existence and, by that, Metal Bat's upgrade, both were completely unnecessary, made Platinum Sperm look less impressive and made Bad's power something hard to understand. He went into Tier 6 rather fast in the battle, then what the fak was his fight against Hero Hunter Garou ? He was never showcased as someome beyond Dragon level in the WC or the Manga and he reached that level in a way that goes against his past showings, easily the lowest point on the arc in both scaling and plot, the arc didn't needed them at all

Metal Bat’s power up was made just because ONE’s original statement that the MA fights would’ve been different had Bat been there and for fujobait. Bat had no need to be in the fight and Sage Centipede’s abrupt creation and irrelevance proves that.

Metal Bat’s power up was made just because ONE’s original statement that the MA fights would’ve been different had Bat been there and for fujobait. Bat had no need to be in the fight and Sage Centipede’s abrupt creation and irrelevance proves that.
Thing is, it wasn't

Sage Centipede came and left, Bad couldn't defeat it, Garou still ended up being the OP final boss. Garou could've perfected his fist after that scene against Platinum and done

Thing is, it wasn't

Sage Centipede came and left, Bad couldn't defeat it, Garou still ended up being the OP final boss. Garou could've perfected his fist after that scene against Platinum and done
It was.

Bad had nothing to fight until Sage Centipede poofs into the story. Sage Centipede’s existence was the way to show off Metal Bat and he did an impressive job. Other than that he was and is irrelevant and so was Sage Centipede. Garou being able to beat Sage Centipede easily if he wanted to just exemplifies their needless inclusions even more.

It was.

Bad had nothing to fight until Sage Centipede poofs into the story. Sage Centipede’s existence was the way to show off Metal Bat and he did an impressive job. Other than that he was and is irrelevant and so was Sage Centipede. Garou being able to beat Sage Centipede easily if he wanted to just exemplifies their needless inclusions even more.
SC should be thanked because he gave us a tier 6 garou.

SC should be thanked because he gave us a tier 6 garou.
Garou did that himself, he has a 6-C feat in the fight against Platinum (And PS himself is Low 6-B and Garou scaled)

It was.

I meant the outcome, One said Metal Bat's presence could change things but in the end the outcome is the same, if you take away him, nothing really changes, same goes for Sage Centipede, his arc is almost filler. One showed how strong he is, sure, but that doesn't mean he had to be there

I meant the outcome, One said Metal Bat's presence could change things but in the end the outcome is the same, if you take away him, nothing really changes, same goes for Sage Centipede, his arc is almost filler. One showed how strong he is, sure, but that doesn't mean he had to be there
The outcome is the same because a random Above Dragon monster appeared just to show off Bad and confirm what ONE said that things would’ve been different because Bad is strong. If the manga surface scenario was flipped with the webcomic and Bad was there then the outcome would indeed be different. How different things would’ve been is another thing altogether. Sage was simply used to showed what ONE meant by the statement, other than that they are both mind boggling irrelevant.

I don't know if this was brought up, but GS has 43 trillion cells, and using the approved multiplier chain, he would have an AP of 2.4682 Teratons or Low 6B (Small Country Level). This would upgrade AS with the Sun blade, along with HE, and give some more Low 6B consistency.

I don't know if this was brought up, but GS has 43 trillion cells, and using the approved multiplier chain, he would have an AP of 2.4682 Teratons or Low 6B (Small Country Level). This would upgrade AS with the Sun blade, along with HE, and give some more Low 6B consistency.
Golden Sperm was not given the multiplier.

But why not? If he's not given the multiplier, PS can't be either... They are literally the same character.

Edit: By same character I mean they opperate by the same rules.
PS is a permanent fusion where all his cells are merged into one consciousness. GS isn’t permanent meaning different levels of strength distributed through out him.

But why not? If he's not given the multiplier, PS can't be either... They are literally the same character.

Edit: By same character I mean they opperate by the same rules.
Did you read the thread where the multiplier was given?

PS is a permanent fusion where all his cells are merged into one consciousness. GS isn’t permanent meaning different levels of strength distributed through out him.
How does it not being permanent mean anything about the distribution of its strength?
Did you read the thread where the multiplier was given?
Yes. Well most of it, I can't read every single comment I don't have the time for that.

I was in the middle of making the Garou CRT to add the changed from the redraw, but I realized that it may be best to wait until the Garou vs Saitama fight is over to do that. Does everyone else think that's a good idea?

Still waiting for FF to get his sword completely back and become High 6-A or something with it.

i know him being weaker without it wouldn't mean he'd be orders of magnitude stronger with it, but it'd be really funny to see the reactions

I was in the middle of making the Garou CRT to add the changed from the redraw, but I realized that it may be best to wait until the Garou vs Saitama fight is over to do that. Does everyone else think that's a good idea?
Maybe. But then again, cosmic Garou would be his own key certainly.

Unless y'all wanna do a big fat CRT like Ouros suggested in the good ol days of At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A Mid Tiers and Low 6-B Boros vs Low 6-B Orochi.

Doing it now won't affect anything in the future, but I don't mind waiting

Still waiting for FF to get his sword completely back and become High 6-A or something with it.

i know him being weaker without it wouldn't mean he'd be orders of magnitude stronger with it, but it'd be really funny to see the reactions
Flashy when he gets instakill back

Back