• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question, if next chapter had WDM pulling up out of no where after Saitama is sent to the moon by Garou in the same fashion Boros did. And WDM starts piecing up Garou and god…would y’all be ok with that…🧍
I'll do you one better.

What if Fubuki reads a self-help book, boosts her confidence, and then she proceeds to one-shot Garou and "God", only for Psykos to kind of absorb whatever's left of them, Tatsumaki gets fully healed, but is struggling against her, Fubuki tells Tats that she's got it because her confidence is through the roof, we get a clash that literally breaks reality, both of them start running out of steam after literally creating a tesseract-like pocket dimension of infinite size where time does not exist, and fighting for what essentially has amounted to eternity, Tatsumaki breaks her esper/psychic limiter, and you get the esper equivalent of Goku and Frieza fighting Jiren and eliminating him from the Tournament of Power, Saitama just says "OK" and goes home, and we get the Psychic Sister Arc (that's what it's called, right?) but it's Tier 2 afterwards?

I'll do you one better.

What if Fubuki reads a self-help book, boosts her confidence, and then she proceeds to one-shot Garou and "God", only for Psykos to kind of absorb whatever's left of them, Tatsumaki gets fully healed, but is struggling against her, Fubuki tells Tats that she's got it because her confidence is through the roof, we get a clash that literally breaks reality, both of them start running out of steam after literally creating a tesseract-like pocket dimension of infinite size where time does not exist, and fighting for what essentially has amounted to eternity, Tatsumaki breaks her esper/psychic limiter, and you get the esper equivalent of Goku and Frieza fighting Jiren and eliminating him from the Tournament of Power, Saitama just says "OK" and goes home, and we get the Psychic Sister Arc (that's what it's called, right?) but it's Tier 2 afterwards?
Absolutely based behavior by Zoro.
my initial wdm comment was like an entire essay of wdm no diffing the entire blast team as well as dogging the entire OPM universe and ending the story then and there.

Probably no new chapter this week since Murata is still doing quotas, and the redraw was 12/13 days after the og chapter. Also the volume comes out this week so he has that to work on too. Alotta stuff for my guy Murata.

I'll do you one better.

Murata’s wet dream

I'll do you one better.

Multiversal brains writing

WDM doing anything related to current Garou: Boring

Tier 2 espers out of nowhere: Boring

Both Metal Bat and Flash had a background to what they did, either WC feats and statements or One's statements

Also, one interesting thing is that most people consider Platinum Sperm, that Garou and Flashy Flash to be the "strongest dragons", "peak of High Dragon", that kind of stuff, while Elder Centipede is the "First Above Dragon" in terms of powers

Now the trio is 3 Teratons while Elder Centipede is almost 5

They are, indeed, the limit of a High Dragon, nothing like consistency huh ?

Well, it does, for me at least, I would never read all these feats without forgetting how dumb it is. It's not like Devil May Cry where all the background lore is about twisting Universes away, or God Tiers punching the Universe away in Dragon Ball, or rewriting all of creation with a Higher Dimensional Ether like Vampire Hunter D (You know, trippy but with background, consistency, lore), it's about some secondary Tier 7-6 espers making everything in the series (including Saitama going by the description) look weak cuz rule of cool

That's infinitely boring

Well, it does, for me at least, I would never read all these feats without forgetting how dumb it is. It's not like Devil May Cry where all the background lore is about twisting Universes away, or God Tiers punching the Universe away in Dragon Ball, or rewriting all of creation with a Higher Dimensional Ether like Vampire Hunter D (You know, trippy but with background, consistency, lore), it's about some secondary Tier 7-6 espers making everything in the series (including Saitama going by the description) look weak cuz rule of cool

That's infinitely boring
Honestly, I understand that. All of OPM feels like "rule of cool but bald guy solos". But hey, I guess that's just me. I'm not even saying that it needs to be considered good writing. We all know it makes no sense, but at this point, my mind is kind of so.... I guess "done", for lack of a better word, with One Punch Man that I kind of just meme the verse at this point.

some guy on reddit was arguing with another guy about whether or not darkshine won the fight against garou. he ended up getting blocked, which triggered him so much he made a whole ass post consisting of paragraphs after paragraphs as to why darkshine won the fight. now, I've seen many stupid darkshine fanboys say that darkshine was the winner of the fight, but this guy just took it to the next level. his main reasoning (at least what I could make out from his incoherent exasperated rambling) was that at the end of the fight, garou collapsed and was in pain. which was TOTALLY not because of his reactive evolution and monsterfication taking place, but instead it was the aftereffects of darkshine's attacks. it's pretty entertaining, y'all should check it out.

some guy on reddit was arguing with another guy about whether or not darkshine won the fight against garou. he ended up getting blocked, which triggered him so much he made a whole ass post consisting of paragraphs after paragraphs as to why darkshine won the fight. now, I've seen many stupid darkshine fanboys say that darkshine was the winner of the fight, but this guy just took it to the next level. his main reasoning (at least what I could make out from his incoherent exasperated rambling) was that at the end of the fight, garou collapsed and was in pain. which was TOTALLY not because of his reactive evolution and monsterfication taking place, but instead it was the aftereffects of darkshine's attacks. it's pretty entertaining, y'all should check it out.

Tbf, I've interpreted Garou falling after their fight as Garou losing the will to fight because he was bullying Darky, so he received all the pain of the attacks at the same time like what happened with Metal Bat after his fight with Garou: he was fighting, almost killed him and was able to receive a hit, move to protect his Sister and talk with Garou (he would have continued the fight if his Sister hadn't him to stop), yet when the excitement of the fight stop, he fell down

Darkshine literally got traumatized
a lot of people said the same thing to him, but he said something along the lines of "winning the fight isn't about the mental damage, it's about the physical damage". i still have no clue why this dude thinks garou took more damage than darkshine, but 🤷‍♀️

Tbf, I've interpreted Garou falling after their fight as Garou losing the will to fight because he was bullying Darky, so he received all the pain of the attacks at the same time like what happened with Metal Bat after his fight with Garou: he was fighting, almost killed him and was able to talk, yet when the excitement of the fight stop, he fell down
i really doubt it's that deep. garou did eventually realize he was bullying darkshine, so he gave him mercy. garou would have killed him otherwise. garou collapsing on the ground was the result of his monsterfication taking place. garou was simply so far above darkshine, not just in skill, but strength and durability as well, that garou was ragdolling darky while darky's strongest attacks were being no sold by that spiky edgelord

I dunno what y’all expect from Reddit people tbh, this is almost as dumb as that guy who was arguing that Boros was beating Saitama.

I dunno what y’all expect from Reddit people tbh, this is almost as dumb as that guy who was arguing that Boros was beating Saitama.
yup, basically. if the fight was somewhat equal, i could understand why people would disagree as to who won, but darkshine vs garou was an UTTER mismatch. Murata did EVERYTHING in his power to display that garou was simply toying with darkshine, and the fanboys STILL want to argue that darkshine was winning. like what the actual ****

Last edited:
the One punch man subreddit became a cesspool after it got really big. full of people making the same goddamn "king is stronk" jokes, or "manako sexy best gurl" jokes, or "pig god is handsome af" jokes. not to mention the self proclaimed powerscalers that can't powerscale for shit because of their inability to comprehend things properly.

i really doubt it's that deep. garou did eventually realize he was bullying darkshine, so he gave him mercy. garou would have killed him otherwise. garou collapsing on the ground was the result of his monsterfication taking place. garou was simply so far above darkshine, not just in skill, but strength and durability as well, that garou was ragdolling darky while darky's strongest attacks were being no sold by that spiky edgelord
I think it's more the lose of the excitement of the fight what caused his fall. He had his torso cracked and received some hits on his head and the only rest he had from his fight against Orochi was when he was knocked down, yet on that time he was attacked by Do-S.

Once he lost the will to fight and his body started to feel the pain, he just fell down. It is something that also happens IRL: with the excitement of the moment, we can partially ignore the damage we received and act while, if we rest, such damage will Hurt so much for us to do something. I think it's like that but to the extreme

Back