• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its an opinion to think a story is good or bad yes.
so i denied ur opinion and u denied mine so no ones is valid.
Stomps Golden sperm and the S-class before fighting Saitama. A fight with Saitama that isnt riddled with funny goofy faces and marvengers team ups for bl lovers to wack off to. At least the redraw chapter seems to somewhat make a return to the Garou I like.
...the fight not being as serious as the wc has no negative attributes to it. bl only happens with MB which i already discussed was ass. garou goes from killer to waking back up in his immature mind back to a killer, there was no drop in realistic qualities since his eye shell cracked.
You’ve must not have read my rant post back during MB team up chapters
i said it was ass.
and a few Garou vs Saitama chapters. Garou is only “treated” as a joke in the WC when Saitama is involved because he sees through the entire act and even then Garou is never reduced to being a comedic haha funny face guy.
what does that have to do with anything...saitama saw through his act and we WC readers didnt know at the time. The manga makes is more obvious and we already know it fakes due to the WC so i guess the acts seem "lame" too u. there weren't any hahaha moments in the manga either, of course there are troll moments but that just saitama ******** on garou. so like u avoided literally every single WC=lose of dignity and joke point i made. nice.
The comedy was subtle and not noticeable on purpose to not remove the seriousness and tension from the situation whereas in the manga that wasnt true and Saitama was forcing his idea of Garou being a super hero on him over and over while making light of him as he would a child.
. yeah and this is of to no significance. it was obvious but yet the truth. the wc blue balled everything...i mean idk if u prefer that but...

so i denied ur opinion and u denied mine so no ones is valid.
Typically how opinions function
...the fight not being as serious as the wc has no negative attributes to it. bl only happens with MB which i already discussed was ass. garou goes from killer to waking back up in his immature mind back to a killer, there was no drop in realistic qualities since his eye shell cracked.
In your opinion
what does that have to do with anything...saitama saw through his act and we WC readers didnt know at the time. The manga makes is more obvious and we already know it fakes due to the WC so i guess the acts seem "lame" too u. there weren't any hahaha moments in the manga either, of course there are troll moments but that just saitama ******** on garou. so like u avoided literally every single WC=lose of dignity and joke point i made. nice.
WC readers seen through the act for the most part. The important part was everyone but Saitama and Tareo shouldn’t have seen through Garou’s act and Garou should’ve been built up as a bad guy and actually having an actual reason to fight Saitama. I ignored your “points” because they don’t make Garou lose dignity or look like a joke at all, especially if you actually read how the fight goes down.

Page 43-46

God: Garou.

Garou: ...Who is it?

God: Right now your long cherished wish is about to come to an empty end because of a single hero.

Garou: Hah? You are annoying shut up. Do you want to die?

God: Do you know what is the only fist that is capable of competing with [the abominable fist that turned against God]?

Garou: What are you trying to say. Who are you and show your face.

God: Ahh. I was just trying to help you...

Garou: Old geezer...?

God: No master will just quietly watch as their disciple gets defeated.

God: Come.

Page 43-46

God: Right now your long cherished wish is about to come to an empty end because of a single hero.

God: Do you know what is the only fist that is capable of competing with [the abominable fist that turned against God]?

Im really hyped to understand the reason that Saitama is rated as the abominable fist that turned against God, also, this dialog is really good

Last edited:
Typically how opinions function
yeah
In your opinion
yeah
WC readers seen through the act for the most part.
well duh
The important part was everyone but Saitama and Tareo shouldn’t have seen through Garou’s act and Garou should’ve been built up as a bad guy and actually having an actual reason to fight Saitama.
He does have an actual reason and as of this redraw its even better, he got his shell cracked so his reason for fighting is still valid. also ur acting as if saitama didnt run up on this man and say "you looking lowkey strong" and wanna fight him. And garou is out to reform everyone.
I ignored your “points” because they don’t make Garou lose dignity or look like a joke at all, especially if you actually read how the fight goes down.
GUAHHHHHHHHHH, im a monster...
yOu A hErO?!?!?!
yOu'Re NoT a HeRo?!?!?!
what should i do ;((((((((((((
like do you not see the blueballing...30 chapters of reformity just to fall in 20 seconds and almost pull and eren yeager. and guess what? its still peak yet you just defined the WC once again.

Page 43-46

So God is aware of Saitama's anomalous powers?

If God is aware of Saitama's powers how come he didn't say shit when Blast **** blocked him before Flashy Flash and Saitama messed with the cube too much

All he did was yell Blast's name

I just wanted this arc to END but we have like another 5 - 10 chapters left at this rate.
murata is trying to appeal to the argument on who wins "saitama vs goku" by introducing using GOD.

unknown.png

This will probably be some sort of esthetic or give up a galaxy feat

He does have an actual reason and as of this redraw its even better, he got his shell cracked so his reason for fighting is still valid. also ur acting as if saitama didnt run up on this man and say "you looking lowkey strong" and wanna fight him. And garou is out to reform everyone.
No he didnt have a reason and Saitama had no reason to instigate a fight with someone who he views as a hero. WC and even manga Saitama’s prior to this arc’s pure reason for wanting to fight Garou is because he viewed him as a strong villain. Its no shock that everyone questioned why or how manga Garou vs Saitama was going to happen due to there being a weak as reason.
GUAHHHHHHHHHH, im a monster...
yOu A hErO?!?!?!
yOu'Re NoT a HeRo?!?!?!
what should i do ;((((((((((((
like do you not see the blueballing...30 chapters of reformity just to fall in 20 seconds and almost pull and eren yeager. and guess what? its still peak yet you just defined the WC once again.
Not treated as a joke with goofy moe faces or laughing Saitama forcing his viewpoint on Garou. Its treating Garou seriously as he is genuinely lost on what step he should take.

Chinese translation is complete

Page 52

Saitama: ...?

Saitama: Garou. Uhh what happened to your face?

Garou: The fist that can compete with [the abominable fist that turned against God] is none other than the [God Fist].

Saitama: ?

Saitama: Why does his voice sounds like he is talking from within the shower room.

Page 54-55

Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode

So Awakened Garou is here and his fist went from Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist to God Fist

Page 52

Garou: The fist that can compete with [the abominable fist that turned against God] is none other than the [God Fist].

Saitama: Why does his voice sounds like he is talking from within the shower room.

Page 54-55

So Awakened Garou is here and his fist went from Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist to God Fist
2jkypf.jpg

Page 52

Page 54-55

It is ironic that how the original name of his technique was just that. Then he changed it moments later only to change it back now.

No he didnt have a reason
?
and Saitama had no reason to instigate a fight with someone who he views as a hero.
? hero ? Saitama thought Garou was strong after defeating the centipede.
WC and even manga Saitama’s prior to this arc’s pure reason for wanting to fight Garou is because he viewed him as a strong villain.
He thought Garou was the monster king and the monster king was said to be strong. When he was with FF he was feinding over a strong opponent.
Its no shock that everyone questioned why or how manga Garou vs Saitama was going to happen due to there being a weak as reason.
Yeah cuz Saitama wanted a strong opponent and Garou thought he was a hero, Saitama scared the piss outta garou, Garou having to much pride had to attack and that’s how it started…is u reading two punch man?
Not treated as a joke with goofy moe faces or laughing Saitama forcing his viewpoint on Garou.
Objection, relevance…
Its treating Garou seriously as he is genuinely lost on what step he should take.
He’s not taken seriously in the wc or manga so what point are u making?🦭

Page 52

Page 54-55

Garou : Eat this... Killing Move Garou Godo... fisutoooooo !!!
Saitama copying anti spiral : Omoishiroi naraba Saitama Godo... fisutoooo!!

And that's how universe got destroyed

Back