• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh right also a bit of correction on what I posted before. I think Fist of God might actually fit more in the current context rather than God Fist. Since that name was actually in brackets just like "Abominable fist that turned against God" so it was probably more of a title rather than a new fist style. So Garou is probably still using Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist but his new title after accepting God's power is "Fist of God". But who knows if next chapter he calls his attacks God whatever than yeah he's probably also using some kind of God Fist technique now.

Isn’t that from TGSmurf’s Twitter post? Saitama only said his voice sounds like he’s in a bathhouse not that he sounds like Orochi.
No, it's from some guys on the English translation team that I know, although it doesn't surprise me that he posted about it on twitter since Smurf and I have been debating about it

The Blast team might come in and “purify” Garou somehow with their weird anti-God techniques, but ends up leaving him with Saitama. Garou still tries to fight on while his power is leaving him due to the Blast team. Could line up like the webcomic.

I’m not sure Garou will be able to even touch the S class now since he’s in Saitama’s sights. But if he somehow does, can’t wait to see if Tatsumaki freezes him up again like the webcomic.
if a weakned almost dead tatsumaki freezes a god powered garou, i'd SCREAM

do you guys think that blast's team will ******** garou?
Probably. Maybe they will send him to a pocket dimension to prevent collateral damage then the beat down will ensue but it will be lack luster cause Garou has nothing to criticize them for and we know nothing about them.

Semi-related to this, the Garou calc is like retconned out of existence since there's no longer an Earth shot.

So the Low 5-B stuff will need to be looked at again.
Really? I mean, it's still the same attack. Can't we just assume that the attack performed the same effects since most of same panels were used for Garou's Extreme Power Attack? Then again, there's a chance Garou might perform even more insane feats that give him a higher rating in this new form.

Can't we just assume that the attack performed the same effects since most of same panels were used for Garou's Extreme Power Attack?
Like with Phoniex Man, anything removed from the chapters is non-canon. You can't use a non-canon image to justify a stat.

Admittedly yeah, I'd take this over therapy, but ONE really had to stuff GOD in her somehow did he?
I didn't hate the therapy thing, I just hated Garou giving up
2jkypf.jpg
This is more peak than the Boros fight.

Last edited:
so do y'all think that god-amped garou will be given new hax abilities or just a big boost in all physical stats? Also why's nobody talking about how big god's feet were in that chapter lol

Also why's nobody talking about how big god's feet were in that chapter lol
My theory is that God is secretly Super-Alloy Darkshine. What other character would have such huge muscles? Especially in an area as random as their feet none the less.

so do y'all think that god-amped garou will be given new hax abilities or just a big boost in all physical stats? Also why's nobody talking about how big god's feet were in that chapter lol
The man can probably be moon-sized if he wants too, he's got some pretty big feet for sure

My theory is that God is secretly Super-Alloy Darkshine. What other character would have such huge muscles? Especially in an area as random as their feet none the less.
Darkshine's looked unconscious these past few chapters because his soul has secretly transcended the mortal plane into a 5th dimensional state of conscious beyond the flow of regular space time, a state that has locked him out of our world that he wants nothing more than to return to.

From his perspective, both no time and an infinite amount of time has elasped while the only thing holding the one once known as "superalloy Darkshine" together is a desire to return to our plane of existence through any means necessary. This desiring of a thing to be human again despite having lost all humanity has manifested itself across the lower dimensions in a non-linear way, through disasters and monsters and anomalies and bargains at seemingly random junctures.

But it isn't random, it all makes a pattern on the outer walls of reality that we would recognize, if we could perceive it in its full form, as the many batterings of a great wild thing that wants to be let in.

I've noticed that God only appears when a character is getting their ass whopped/are in a extremely vulnerable position, why hasn't he ever pulled up on suckers like genos? Curious to know what his criteria are.
It's Geno's, you really think god wants some cyborg loser

Back