• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no...there weren't any issues besides wc peeps wanting word for word bar for bar stuff.
Nothing is wrong with wc peeps wanting that but I’m positive that most only had an issue with the story taking a different path from the wc thats shit instead of an improvement or of equal quality to the wc.

Nothing is wrong with wc peeps wanting that but I’m positive that most only had an issue with the story taking a different path from the wc thats shit instead of an improvement or of equal quality to the wc.
but there was no downgrade in quality until MB and SC, the speedster fight was quite literally peak. absolute peak. that was an improvement from the useless hero barrage during the WC. it did get downgraded with garou getting his speech taken away but that was it. Other than that there is quite literally no hate behind it but wanting a 1:1 copy.

So are we gonna make a CRT to downgrade Garou to 5-C now or wait for clarification from next chapters?
Let's at least wait to make sure the "Earth is bulging line" and anything else that would imply the old version of the feat is gone. If so we can start making preparations for a CRT

but there was no downgrade in quality until MB and SC, the speedster fight was quite literally peak. absolute peak. that was an improvement from the useless hero barrage during the WC. it did get downgraded with garou getting his speech taken away but that was it. Other than that there is quite literally no hate behind it but wanting a 1:1 copy.
Thats all from your opinion. I myself had minor to big complaints about stuff going on with chapters even far back as Garou coming to the surface or Amai mask redraws but I always thought the future chapters would fix things or explain them or make them more digestible but it never happened. But for me, the worst thing that can be done during this arc is make Garou seem like a joke and lose the dignity of his character. They could do anything but those two things.

Okay uhh anyways so based on what the Chinese translation has so far.

So unlike in the original version where after Garou gets knocked down by Saitama he just gives up on life and tries to have Saitama kill him. Instead in the redraw he says the same thing he said in the webcomic about Saitama being the incarnation of unfairness.

And when he rushed towards Saitama he said "There's no way I could lose!" rather than "This is how I wanted to die all along" like in the original version. And after getting punched by Saitama, Garou starts ranting about the unfairness of things before a voice speaks to him saying "I heard..."

And that's where the Chinese translation is at so far. Currently they have finished translating up to page 39 out of 55. Gonna have to wait a bit before they get to the other new stuff.

Last edited:
Thats all from your opinion. I myself had minor to big complaints about stuff going on with chapters even far back as Garou coming to the surface or Amai mask redraws but I always thought the future chapters would fix things or explain them or make them more digestible but it never happened. But for me, the worst thing that can be done during this arc is make Garou seem like a joke and lose the dignity of his character. They could do anything but those two things.
The best thing about this redraw is that it gave Garou some more dignity. Him sitting down at the table in the previous version was a huge L, worse than accepting power from God in my opinion

Thats all from your opinion.
bruh so ur argument falls apart there...so everythings subjective and to hate/like it is a useless opinion.
But for me, the worst thing that can be during this arc is make Garou seem like a joke and lose the dignity.
joke? u did see the raws for the new chapter right? hes boutta go haywire. also the wc garou is treated as an absolute joke. he got sh*t on by saitama from start to finish, in the manga he let him get his hits off, but in the wc he absolutely annihilated him mentally and physically with no remorse. thats a joke if u ask me.
They could do anything but those two things.
...yet those 2 things are the biggest end points in the wc, the joke of being in a costume, losing power, getting sat on his ass, absolutely annihilated. He lost his dignity in the end with his hero monologue. so like what side are u choosing...
and personally for me WC garou is a 10/10 and so is his manga counterpart, bc at the end of the day im satisfied with both. And him becoming a joke and losing dignity fits the WC description perfectly. And i love that yet you dont so do you not like the WC?

bruh so ur argument falls apart there...so everythings subjective and to hate/like it is a useless opinion.

joke? u did see the raws for the new chapter right? hes boutta go haywire. also the wc garou is treated as an absolute joke. he got sh*t on by saitama from start to finish, in the manga he let him get his hits off, but in the wc he absolutely annihilated him mentally and physically with no remorse. thats a joke if u ask me.

...yet those 2 things are the biggest end points in the wc, the joke of being in a costume, losing power, getting sat on his ass, absolutely annihilated. He lost his dignity in the end with his hero monologue. so like what side are u choosing...
and personally for me WC garou is a 10/10 and so is his manga counterpart, bc at the end of the day im satisfied with both. And him becoming a joke and losing dignity fits the WC description perfectly. And i love that yet you dont so do you not like the WC?
when will we get 3-A king via sheer luck?

can someone link the chapter/redraw?

Does God have a profile anymore? I can't see to find and I recall some discussion about binning the profile due to lack of feats.

FB_IMG_1653408925520.jpg
Garou ass is now a square

now im just confused
is it a redraw of the last chapter or a new small chapter? if its a redraw then which chapter?

Its an opinion to think a story is good or bad yes.
Stomps Golden sperm and the S-class before fighting Saitama. A fight with Saitama that isnt riddled with funny goofy faces and marvengers team ups for bl lovers to wack off to. At least the redraw chapter seems to somewhat make a return to the Garou I like. Manga Garou did nothing to make anyone question his heroic side and only did further heroic things after becoming a monster and even got a force heroic probability manipulation power as a joke. Manga Garou post-waking up by Bang is a joke through and through.
You’ve must not have read my rant post back during MB team up chapters
and a few Garou vs Saitama chapters. Garou is only “treated” as a joke in the WC when Saitama is involved because he sees through the entire act and even then Garou is never reduced to being a comedic haha funny face guy. The comedy was subtle and not noticeable on purpose to not remove the seriousness and tension from the situation whereas in the manga that wasnt true and Saitama was forcing his idea of Garou being a super hero on him over and over while making light of him as he would a child.

Back