• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
? hero ? Saitama thought Garou was strong after defeating the centipede.

He thought Garou was the monster king he the monster king was said to be strong. When he was with FF he was feinding over a strong opponent.
And Saitama didnt want to fight
Yeah cuz Saitama wanted a strong opponent and Garou thought he was a hero, Saitama scared the piss outta garou, Garou having to much pride had to attack and that’s how it started…is u reading two punch man?
A conjured up rushed reasoning. Garou suddenly have a dormant fear of Saitama as the thing he was “missing” after all this time. I guess shit reasoning is still reasoning
Objection, relevance…
You attempted to make wc Garou seem like a joke where as it wasn’t at all painted as one.
He’s not taken seriously in the wc or manga so what point are u making?🦭
Incorrect. You are the only person I have ever seen that has expressed this opinion.

A character possessed by god and having become the universe itself < some loli with power
Some random short woman who’s possibly never trained in her live vs a martial arts GOD trained since teenhood to become one of the strongest beings on the planet.

Yet the shorty resists a literal eldritch entity whereas the “true monster” prodigy cannot. Oof.

I may be speaking too soon but this chapter could actually be the beginning of Muratad redemption. There's actually a lot of potential here. If this is treated as "The real fight" where Garou gets high on God's power and goes apeshit edge overload like in the webcomic. He may go back and defeat all the remaining S-Class, then the blast team, and maybe he'll even have different awakened forms as he fights against Saitama. It'd be really cool if he progressively became more abstract and monstrous or something. Maybe we'll see OPM go cosmic for the first time? There's a lot of interesting turns this fight can take from here I think.

I'm going to remain optimistic. What do you guys think? I personally hated the previous fight so I'm really hoping this one makes up for it.

And Saitama didnt want to fight
Yeah duh. Garou said he wasn’t the one Saitama is looking for…Saitama was like “so you’re not a monster, cya”. He has no reason to go for Garou and was leaving. Saitama then clowned him and left but Garou got pissed. Then the fight started. There’s only 1 reason needed to start a fight and Garou was that reason.
A conjured up rushed reasoning. Garou suddenly have a dormant fear of Saitama as the thing he was “missing” after all this time. I guess shit reasoning is still reasoning
🥱🥱🥱
You attempted to make wc Garou seem like a joke where as it wasn’t at all painted as one.
He was painted as a joke at the very end. All he built up was a joke in the end that’s the end point of him, the most important part.
Incorrect. You are the only person I have ever seen that has expressed this opinion.
It’s not an opinion lol.
•costume
•going “OOOOUHHHHHGAHHHHOUUHHHGAHHH” after getting pieced up saitama
•“you’re not a hero”🤓🤓
That’s literally what happened. It’s not an opinion.

also bring me actual evidence cuz I dropped like 3 scans showing Garou being a complete joke in less than 30 seconds…

The Blast team might come in and “purify” Garou somehow with their weird anti-God techniques, but ends up leaving him with Saitama. Garou still tries to fight on while his power is leaving him due to the Blast team. Could line up like the webcomic.

I’m not sure Garou will be able to even touch the S class now since he’s in Saitama’s sights. But if he somehow does, can’t wait to see if Tatsumaki freezes him up again like the webcomic.

Blast Team going to purify Garou, Asura’s Wrath style.

AKA, “hit him really hard until he stops being bad or alive. Whichever comes first.”

Yeah duh. Garou said he wasn’t the one Saitama is looking for…Saitama was like “so you’re not a monster, cya”. He has no reason to go for Garou and was leaving. Saitama then clowned him and left but Garou got pissed. Then the fight started. There’s only 1 reason needed to start a fight and Garou was that reason.
therefor shit reason with zero build up
🥱🥱🥱

He was painted as a joke at the very end. All he built up was a joke in the end that’s the end point of him, the most important part.
Nope
It’s not an opinion lol.
•costume
•going “OOOOUHHHHHGAHHHHOUUHHHGAHHH” after getting pieced up saitama
•“you’re not a hero”🤓🤓
That’s literally what happened. It’s not an opinion.
Those were funny but not at the expense of Garou or made him into a joke.

It wasn’t funny tho, he was dead ass being serious, ***** cringe.
Yes, thats the beauty of the webcomic. It can make jokes without taking away from the seriousness of whatever is happening whereas the manga has puts the joke on display at the expense of story progression, flow, character’s dignity and the writing. There is no point to Garou’s arc if he doesnt believe he is dead serious about his ideology.

Yes, thats the beauty of the webcomic. It can make jokes without taking away from the seriousness of whatever is happening whereas the manga has puts the joke on display at the expense of story progression, flow, character’s dignity and the writing. There is no point to Garou’s arc if he doesnt believe he is dead serious about his ideology.
Bruh, the thing is…that wasn’t a joke, he was deadass pleading. 😰🙏 like it’s not suppose to be funny, there was no joke being made. Garou straight up turned into a cry baby.

…word for word bar for bar. There are no suggestions…
The suggestion is Garou loses dignity and is treated as a joke. The links you posted does not suggest that. He is treated seriously and still believes
im his ideology until he finally comes to terms and accept he is not an evil villain and “ask what should he do?”

The suggestion is Garou loses dignity and is treated as a joke. The links you posted does not suggest that. He is treated seriously and still believes im his ideology until he finally comes to terms and accept he is not an evil villain and “ask what should he do?”
He is treated as a joke by Saitama, he even gets pissed off, says “stfu” and freaks out over Garou saying he’s a fake hero. Yeah his ideology does fall apart in like 5 seconds. The entire point is that this so called “peak fiction” ideology freak broke in 5 seconds. And him screaming that stuff was straight cringe. Like bruh u sound like wc Garou rn.

I'm very happy with the new chapter. Looks like Murata and ONE finally realized how OOC they made Garou in the previous chapter with his whole "maybe this is how I really wanted it to end" shtick and suddenly just giving up when facing a tough opponent. I am now actually very excited for these OPM chapters, which I haven't been for several chapters. Now I cannot help but wonder what kind of power Garou has achieved after having been given power by God himself. NOW it's starting to feel like the final battle, and I wonder if it's gonna be enough for Saitama to start mildly enjoying himself, if it'll be like almost a real fight.

Last edited:
He is treated as a joke by Saitama, he even gets pissed off, says “stfu” and freaks out over Garou saying he’s a fake hero. Yeah his ideology does fall apart in like 5 seconds. The entire point is that this so called “peak fiction” ideology freak broke in 5 seconds. And him screaming that stuff was straight cringe. Like bruh u sound like wc Garou rn.
He is literally not treated as joke by Saitama. Power wise sure but Saitama treated him with respect and no bs honesty. Garou’s ideology doesn’t fall apart quick. He stuck to it through his fights with heroes, golden sperm s-class and right up to the end of his fight with Saitama. Manga Garou since coming out of the ground hasnt done anything to make us nor people in the world of OPM to believe he would stick to his ideology. You think just because a beat point is met by the manga that means its just as impactful or great as it was in the webcomic but ignore everything that led up to those beat points being met.

He is literally not treated as joke by Saitama.
cough cough
Power wise sure but Saitama treated him with respect and no bs honesty.
🫣
Garou’s ideology doesn’t fall apart quick. He stuck to it through his fights with heroes, golden sperm s-class and right up to the end of his fight with Saitama.
Fell apart right when he faced adversity. And that’s fine, great, peak, but it still happened.
Manga Garou since coming out of the ground hasnt done anything to make us nor people in the world of OPM to believe he would stick to his ideology.
yeah, never said it didn’t, his ideology is still the same, both are cringe, but you can’t deny it not being cringe, we just haven’t seen Garou break down yet.

33e18a5c9ba58fdc36db154f8c215a43.jpg
4200275ad33dbc2338472ee2cef2a55d.jpg

For real, if Saitama doesn't use this move against Garou in the manga I will hunt for Murata's head and his family

It's pretty ironic that despite Garou dubbing his new fighting style Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist to strike down something as unreliable as God, he has now been bestowed with the power of a God himself. Wonder how this'll play out.

Fell apart right when he faced adversity. And that’s fine, great, peak, but it still happened.
He fell apart we he stopped evolving because monsterization worked differently from the manga.
yeah, never said it didn’t, his ideology is still the same, both are cringe, but you can’t deny it not being cringe, we just haven’t seen Garou break down yet.
Both are cringe sasuke ass ideology but the point is the webcomic handled it far far better

He fell apart we he stopped evolving because monsterization worked differently from the manga.
Cuz he couldn’t overcome Saitama. Nothing worked…
Both are cringe sasuke ass ideology but the point is the webcomic handled it far far better
But it didn’t…neither did, and the fact that one of them is still ongoing means ur analysis is useless. Ur analysis may be correct but as of right now it’s invalid.

Cuz he couldn’t overcome Saitama. Nothing worked…
And he stopped evolving
But it didn’t…neither did
your opinion
, and the fact that one of them is still ongoing means ur analysis is useless. Ur analysis may be correct but as of right now it’s invalid.
The chapters been shit, has been shit and will likely never stopped being shit, unless the everything after Garou vs Bomb gets redrawn, that wont change. This aint an analysis, just my opinion now that half the fight is already over and Garou is now God’s lacky.

Back