• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character For Every Media

In terms of comics I believe it's the writer.

Books might be Azathoth

Anime it's definitely Madara( according to SwagKage)......jkjkjkjk xD

VNs it's probably Featherine Augustus Aurora.

The strongest movie character I've seen is Lucy(2014), but maybe there's stronger idk.

Games: Prolly Skyrim

TV Series: Twin Peaks

Comics: Definitely the Writer

I feel like there are stronger movie characters but I can't think of any. I watched Color Out of Space and they briefly showed some of the Gods but I don't know if they scale to Lovecraft's actual work.

LordUrien935 said:
I don't know if they scale to Lovecraft's actual work.
Unless the movie has the same extremely long and complicated explanation Lovecraft gives on his books, no, they can't.

LordUrien935 said:
I feel like there are stronger movie characters but I can't think of any. I watched Color Out of Space and they briefly showed some of the Gods but I don't know if they scale to Lovecraft's actual work.
I haven't seen it but if they have feats or statements putting them there then sure. Otherwise, Movies tend to downplay characters from their source material just due to the limitations of the medium I guess

UchihaSlayer96 said:
LordUrien935 said:
I haven't seen it but if they have feats or statements putting them there then sure. Otherwise, Movies tend to downplay characters from their source material just due to the limitations of the medium I guess
Cough Cough: 2 Comic Book movie verses: Cough Cough

Lapsad said:
Movie character we can apply The Dark Tower to spot ?
Probably not for the same reason the Gods shown in Color Out of Space was rejected. Unless the movie provides highly detailed and complicated explanations about their power, it is unlikely they will be anywhere near their book counterparts.

Back