• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

Yang law hax is 4D, only CM1 is 5D in his Open Heaven rank and last key, his law hax is based on incorporating World Principle into his attack, world principle is the fundamental principle that govern each world, World is 4D. You can stretch it to 5D though, still CFE is 5D with Large Size type 10

Yang law hax is 4D, only CM1 is 5D in his Open Heaven rank and last key, his law hax is based on incorporating World Principle into his attack, world principle is the fundamental principle that govern each world, World is 4D. You can stretch it to 5D though, still CFE is 5D with Large Size type 10
You are conceding that Law manip could be potentially assumed to be 5-D, which is more or less just being 5-D

Yang kai arguably wins against Sora, while Kratos loses against him, this just seems like rock paper scissors

He doesn't resist yang law manip, I think
resisted

resisted
Sora resistance comes from not coming from this world, and resisting the laws of this current world, I don't think that would stop him from getting pumeled by Yang law

Sora resistance comes from not coming from this world, and resisting the laws of this current world, I don't think that would stop him from getting pumeled by Yang law
if sora's resistance comes from being unaffected by the laws of the world then how is Yang's law hax going to be effective here

also chinaman doesn't even start with law hax while any keyblade attack sora has is type 1 CM

Nozumu should be above Yang Kai and Kratos imo.

Considering his NEP, 5-D type 1 CM, 2 layers 5-D EE and 5-D info manip type 2. And resistance to those haxs on 5-D level into 2 layers.

He also resist these shit on 5-D scale by 2 layers.

Space-Time Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Durability Negation, Plant Manipulation, BFR, Sense Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Absorption and Power Mimicry, Damage Transferal, Corrosion Inducement, and Mind Manipulation

Nozumu should be above Yang Kai and Kratos imo.

Considering his NEP, 5-D type 1 CM, 2 layers 5-D EE and 5-D info manip type 2. And resistance to those haxs on 5-D level into 2 layers.

He also resist these shit on 5-D scale by 2 layers.

Space-Time Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Durability Negation, Plant Manipulation, BFR, Sense Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Absorption and Power Mimicry, Damage Transferal, Corrosion Inducement, and Mind Manipulation
Uhhh, i don't see the profile so just some questions. Is his NEP nature 1 or 2??, what kind of EE he resist???

Edit: damn, i'm blind, bruhh, so he is NEP Nature 1, still i need to research what kind of EE he resists

Last edited:
Uhhh, i don't see the profile so just some questions. Is his NEP nature 1 or 2??, what kind of EE he resist???

Edit: damn, i'm blind, bruhh, so he is NEP Nature 1, still i need to research what kind of EE he resists
Apostasy: An ability which allows Nozumu to kill gods, who can't permanently die due to reincarnation. Apostasy is an ability which erases it's targets name, power, and existence.
Also forget his

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; Was unaffected by Unstoppable Force's roar,[11] which destroys all without leaving a speck of dust. All Force's attacks are imbued with the concept of destruction, with this concept being outside of and disconnected from the Time Tree, which it governs)

if sora's resistance comes from being unaffected by the laws of the world then how is Yang's law hax going to be effective here

also chinaman doesn't even start with law hax while any keyblade attack sora has is type 1 CM
Yeah, I conscede that Yang gets his ass kicked then

bro put Bill in 12 or 11, others cannot kill him and he can maybe transmutate Azrael
dr strange, the devourer, the player (imscared) all have chances to win against bill
i'll just put pull at 14th for now and remove azrael coz his profile is so ass

who do u think would win
bill cipher or timekeeper cookie

who do u think would win
bill cipher or timekeeper cookie
Bill probably snaps and wins

Bill probably snaps and wins
i think it'll be close
it says on her standard tactics
"All of her Treasures and Pets are passive, and activate their abilities to their fullest efficiency as soon as a battle starts. After this, she is a wildcard"

She doesnt have Idea/NEP3 NPI so I don't think she can put Bill down for good. Also her starting move is Time BFR which Bill just comes back from/snaps her away

okay? you do know "conceptual bfr" doesnt exist right.
?
i said time, not BFR

tf do they do, you never explained
coz these are her passives
Flight (All Pets can fly, and can carry Cookies from bottomless pits and ascend them to Bonus Time), Deconstruction (Several Pets, such as Antique Bookmark, can disintegrate obstacles and enemies), Sound Manipulation and Existence Erasure (via Producer Mic, who can erase obstacles from existence with soundwaves), Black Hole Creation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Light Manipulation and Time Manipulation (via Continuum Cog in its' Loops of Time form), Reality Warping (via Dreamcatcher), Speed Amplification and Air Manipulation (via Windcatcher), Explosion Manipulation (via Giggle Bomb), Resurrection (via several Pets, such as Magmabird), Platform Creation (via Emerald Golem), Ice Manipulation (via Thundersnow Yeti), Stamina Amplification (via several Pets, such as Dragon Fruitling), Transmutation (via several Pets, such as Choco Drop), Forcefield Creation (via Nectar Delight), Creation and Size Manipulation (via Ghost Butler), BFR (via Dark Spirit Helmet), Water Manipulation (via Ocean Dragon), Mind Manipulation (via Eerie Anglerfish, which hypnotizes fish), Martial Arts (via Master Prune), Summoning (via Book of Wizdom), Empathic Manipulation (via Pink Candy), Stamina Reduction and Poison Manipulation (via Dripping Tear Jar), Soul Manipulation (via Flame Bat), Magic (via Mini Jackson No. 2), Precognition, Energy Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation and Resistance to Stamina Reduction (via Eternal Eye of Darkness)

her conceptual time stuff will keep passively repeating

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Continuum Cog can create the concept of time and destroy it),

Okay? So it will...passively destroy Bill? Is that what you mean? 'Cause Bill isn't a concept he is an idea that exists and doesn't exist at the same time.

You aren't giving me much other than copying the profile

Okay? So it will...passively destroy Bill? Is that what you mean? 'Cause Bill isn't a concept he is an idea that exists and doesn't exist at the same time.
no, not passively destroy bill
passively destroying time, going to the end of time etc

Bills AE and NEP is his mindscape form tho?

She should be added. She has Concept Manip Type 1 and Non-Duality. Which is.. cool.

She should be added. She has Concept Manip Type 1 and Non-Duality. Which is.. cool.
does sugar swan have every single ability in the verse

Back