• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

A laughing is heard by the dragon as it does this, and it could feel itself being abandoned by luck, even if it didn't believe that held any merit, it would still be significantly more prone to failure, the the point it was all but guaranteed.

I haven't practiced it, but I guess I should try. She thinks, while inside her mouth, the necessary hand movements were made, so she could keep her actual hands free.

"Domain expansion."

As she said this, her domain activated, but unlike the one used for an instant against Kusanagi before, this one didn't envelop anything in a separate space, instead, by allowing escape, a binding vow caused the range of her domain's effects expanded, and the power of them increased, as more abilities . A hand appeared underneath the dragon to signify this, along with some popping out of the ground along the way.

Through the effects of this new domain, a few abilities were launched, as Lailah wanted to contribute to weakening the immortality. From here position and the hands on on ground, chains of On, mana, her own unique mana, and curses are launched to impale and wrap around the thing, with the only new curse delivered, being one to build upon the laugh, one that had the effect of increasing the chances of an event happening, that event being the dragon not hitting Kusanagi, Kiara, or her with the attack.

Brusel quickly does a couple hand signals, as he creates various Shadow Clones. He would then put his hands together, charging a Kamehameha, as the Shadow Clones charge up a Big Bang Attack with one hand, everybody contributing one. All retaining the Super Saiyan 4 form. Getting ready to fire, but not quite yet.

Drake Raises All-Black the Necrosword which would take on a dark gold tone as electric shocks began to be generated, the sword was growing slowly he was preparing a Cut to destroy his enemy but not yet.

Kusanagi continued releasing her anti-divine flames and power as before, while filling the air with slashes that distorted reality and tore into existence itself. She was aiming for a specific moment. While trying to deal as much damage as possible, she was looking for an opportunity for when it is weakened and its energy is gathered, to strike its neck with her blade.

As she did this, she once again released her Law, aiming to override the thing's power further while amplifying her own, enforcing her power upon it.

"The Sun, since time immemorial, his brother-stars in song had rivaled. Bolting ‘long a path predestined, with thunder echoing in his wake. And with swiftness — swiftness beyond measure –, his perpetual cycle fought. His path ravaged, to ashes scorched. Unknown, peerless supremacy, by heav’ns wrought. Equal in beauty to the first of your days!
Ber'iah- Eine Faust Overture!"

She announced, moving from one side to the other of the being, releasing countless slashes with her all sundering blades, waiting for that perfect chance and dedicating her analysis to finding it.

Murakumo meanwhile continued restricting its movements to the best of her ability, filling the air with disruptive energy which siphoned what made contact with it, while releasing tendrils which denied existence itself, aiming to create the opportunity that she could feel her sister seeking out.

Telekinetically controlled blades appeared from many angles, aiming to strike, not necessarily to hit, but to make it so it has to move a specific way to avoid it.

Ikkath‘s lightning curves back and shoots down from the sky again, tearing into the dragon once more, before readying to throw his staff. The dragon is bound by the many curses as Kusanagi’s divine flames burn its body, as her countless blades shatter its “armor”, allowing her to realize the next blow would likely be fatal. Murakumo‘s existence denial further damaged it, as it trashed against its bindings, even against the blades. It’s mouth glows with an immense golden light however, and it releases a powerful golden flame, far greater in power and scope than the one it’s miniature spawned. It burns the concepts around it, obliterating the “air” and causing you to suffocate, burning the domain spawned by Lailah and her curses, and aimed directly at the ground, likely to melt down the very world around you to ensure that even if it dies, all of you will be taken with it.

Shit! This was no good, and... Brusel was already somewhat exhausted from this, however, he tries firing the attacks. As he screams, trying to throw multiple blasts of Ki after...

Drake launched his best attack, gathering each of his power in an attempt to overcome the world-destroying attack before it's too late, his golden Cut of hell.

"Nooooo" I shout attacking with his powerful sword releasing the cut

Lailah quickly tries to run through some possibilities in her head, for ways to avoid the beam just deleting the planet

Lailah's at different locations around the area simultaneously use their domain expansions, creating a layered domain with the only effects being attempting to nullify the attack that was being prepared, and having defense against attacks leaving the area in case it wasn't prevented, ensuring the domain didn't interfere with the others' here. All of the focus of these layered domains was simply to stop this concept burning flame.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Not sure this will hold the beam long, if at all, if you could fire your thing at it, that'd be good potentially.

Kusanagi would appear below the beam, taking this chance while it was focused on offense, to strike at the thing's neck with her relic, her blade which invariably brings death to even gods, combined with the power to sever everything, in a bid to put an end to its power by killing it too, using those two powers in conjunction, with her own skill to make sure this blow lands.

Though Kusanagi's attack was a decisive one, it wasn't certain that this would destroy the attack released already, and so, Murakumo attacked in retaliation to that one.

It was a dangerous move, but pointing it upwards should prevent egregious degrees of harm from being caused. So, she did two things.

First, she readied the counter-technique, prepared to deny the existence shattering blast's damage in that regard, and combined it with something else.

Wielding the most powerful of her blades, she readied a technique not dissimilar to that of the god's own.

And so, the following words were heard.

"Boundless light piercing through the myriad realms, the decree of heaven will be severed. Decisive Blade - Eternity Three Stage!"

While she would summon up white space around her and the attack headed for them to attempt to reduce harm as a part of this technique, she was aware that in truth it would likely have to be released within this same world and the consequences that would have. Yet, she released the blackened beam of absolute destruction just the same, her blade cleaving through everything and creating absolute destruction.

Everyone attempting to deflect the blast feels Layla's familiar presence strengthening their efforts from afar.

Through everyone's combined effort, Kusanagi manages to slice through the beast's neck. Its very being crumbles away as the head plummets downward. Particles of light swirl from within and everyone gradually feels themselves growing stronger.

I'll just say kiara was temporarily incapacitated and launched into orbit or smth

Kiara arrives back on the surface, hair disheveled and in an enraged state. "Alright, you draconic divine bitch. I'm going to shove this spear So far up your-"

THen she blinks, realizing that the fight is over. "Oh... huh. We won."

Brusel, seeing the particles wonders about something... as he feels himself get stronger and stronger. Along with his clones and the main Brusel especially... they also start to feel very very lucky. "Hm... This power!" This Brusel's body starts to glow a bright pink briefly, before smiling. "Regardless, we managed... to defeat the beast."

Kusanagi falls down, landing on her feet, and then feeling the new power begin to reach her.

Kusanagi's very perception of the world shifts. She sees the lines of death, the ends of everything around her, granted to her by her new power. And what's more, rather concerningly to others perhaps, Kusanagi seems to "disappear" in a metaphorical sense, she's clearly standing there, but any of your supernatural senses see her as little more than empty space.

It feels like her very existence has drawn closer to void, hanging at the very edge.

Lailah's mind is flooded, and she clutches her head in pain. All manner of calculations, visions of pasts and futures pour in, as she slowly adjusts, shaking her head. And looking around.

@ZephyrosOmega @The_Divine_Phoenix

"Yeah, we managed to beat it it seems." She says, before turning to look at Kusanagi

"Are you okay? This seems a bit, concerning."

The main Lailah back underwater stabilizes herself, using a combination of the contradiction allowance concept, and contradictory conjunction to allow herself to persist despite the relatively low amount of rumors. She then grabs 5 spheres out of herself and begins moulding something around them.

Kiara frowned at Kusanagi's sudden "Disappearance".

That's... not good. Still, she doesn't say anything as she starts to test out her new abilities. She waves her hands, summoning a group of crystals to herself, each a different color. "Aha... This is interesting. Magicka, Space, Restoration, Souls, Gravity, Creation, Metamorphosis, Evolution, Concepts, Essence, Information... When combined with Matter, Energy, Ki, Minds, And the elements... Ah!"

She waves her hand again, sending the many crystals spinning around her rapidly. "THIS is good. I can work with this."

She then looks up into the sky. ANyone else who does so can see that there appears to now be a second moon. "Oh hey, that's mine."

Drake takes a deep breath, well now he was hungry.

He leans on All-Black and drops his hammer

@ZephyrosOmega
look at the second moon.

"Hey, isn't that bad for the planet as it causes atmospheric effects and other problems?"

"There's definitely worse things that have happened to the planet than an extra moon in the sky, I'm sure it's threat can be contained."

"Okay, I guess I'll go to my planet, I have work to do" Drake said as he stood up and with a movement of his hammer he created a portal to return to the Necroverse.

"That's good... what feels strange though? And what do you mean by the second part, about seeing death?"

A mix of hyperventilation, coughting and sobbing can be heard coming from where the priestest had been depositated ...

"Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy"

Kiara looks over at Sophia's form, and frowns. They had been enemies just moments before, but seeing the shape she was in now, and taking into account the circumstances... She couldn't help but worry about the priestess.

The villainess walks over to her, picking her up. "It's okay... I've gotcha."

She turns to Lailah and Kusanagi. "I'm gonna give her medical attention. You two should come check out the new moon."

With that, she teleports herself and Sophia into a section of her moon, gently placing her down on a bed. Before anything, she utilizes Evolution Magic to view Sophia's information; more specifically, her wounds and damage, to determine the best route to fix it. A crystal hovers beside her, recording the event for future reference.

No resistance is put against Kiara, nothing at all ... in fact, Sophia most likely didn't even notice being carried.

She's a complete wreck, ropes tattered, tear flowing out of her eyes in streams and repetedly muttering to herself like a broken record the question "Why", why did this happen to her, why did this happen to her, why did this have to happen to her, WHY.

All her smugness, gone, all the pride, shattered.

Brusel would try testing his new powers, as he reaches down and gives the floor a small kiss... making a bit of flowers bloom. Neat.

However, he would smile, now testing out another ability, as he shouts loudly, his muscles buffing up a bit as fur covers his body, that in a white color. His hair spikes up and gets way longer, becoming white too, his eyes however become a yellow-ish color as his skin gets into a darker color. This was... Super Saiyan 5.

@Paul_Frank

"It is just as I said. I can see death. My eyes witness the end of all things. A simple tug, a simple cut, and it all crumbles in my hands."

She states.

"I think... I have the power to kill the being that made her now."

Kusanagi continues, looking vaguely over at Murakumo, her mirror version from that other world, who has up until now remained silent.

"That's right. You're not tied to that being, are you. You wouldn't have received these."

Kusanagi notes, staring at her. Then, she raises her sword, an audible "cut" is heard through the area, though no damage is actually done.

"I cut the distinctions between the two of us, again. You should be the same as me again, now."

Murakumo remains quiet, seemingly overwhelmed by the new sensations somewhat.

Then, Kusanagi takes notice of Sophia.

"She's alive... Incredible."

"I see. Seeing the death of all things, it sounds rather overwhelming. I could fashion something for you to help hide that if you'd like, but I doubt you will."

"In any case is that what you're going to do now? To go after and kill the thing thay made her?" She asks, before looking toward Sophia who just got taken away

"That's nothing short of a miracle."

"...You probably can't hear me. But if you can, I'm sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through right now."

Kiara frowns as she analyzes her body. Physically-speaking, there isn't a lot to worry about. But it's the emotional damage that's the major problem here, and extremely difficult to repair.

"...This wasn't fair. None of it was; you didn't deserve to have any of that happen to you... But you're going to be alright. You're strong, Sophia. You'll get through this, and then we're gonna gut the bastard that did this to you. I promise."

She taps into her spirit magic, and using Soul Link, she attempts to communicate directly with Sophia's soul.

@Paul_Frank

"It's strange to get used to, but I don't think I mind it."

Kusanagi notes.

To fight a god already. Hm.

"I need to think about a few things, test a few things, first. Maybe see Sophia, apologize for letting it get to the point it did, try and help her. Her soul was hurt, fractured."

Kusanagi says, thinking out loud.

"But certainly, I will kill that thing."

Drake begins to absorb half of all the matter that his troops have gathered through a combination of All-Black and his own powers, growing in size, and then he begins to separate part of himself creating through his molecular model a new life forms, demons marde of Drake's memories.

All-Black is spreading across the planet, although it is very slow.

"Today will be a new beginning for the demons"

Last edited:
@ZephyrosOmega

As she reaches to comunicate with Sophia's soul ... Kiara finds that there's pure anguish, all the way down to the core ...

The pristess is broken ... her spirit unable to muster even the smallest amount of willpower, let alone enough to respond ...

Last edited:
That only makes Kiara frown more. "Damn you, whoever did this... you'll pay for doing this to her."

She places her hands onto Sophia's soul, channeling not healing, but absorbing magic into it. This particular branch of absorption magic is one that is reversed on souls and spirits, resulting in her channeling a portion of her life force into Sophia's, healing and restoring the damage as best as she can. "Please work..."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see, very well. Did you want to go see Sophia then, or were you going to wait until she recovered?"

Back elsewhere, as she continued moulding each of the 5 beings, Lailah tossed a different concept core into each, infusing a unique ability within them.

"Okay, you guys should benefit from that. Before you're done I should figure out some names. We're not in a concept space, therefore Names Provide Power will work, so hmm."

(ok)

for those who had enhanced senses on an interstellar scale, they would feel the appearance of hundreds of new presences.

in Next Centauri b

"All-black has become an extension of myself, although even with his own consciousness, I can convince him to only drain black holes and dying stars, thus making this place an eternal paradise for my species"

"I'll go."

She says, one of her splitting off to head to see Sophia.

"Back to base for now, then?"

Kusanagi asks, in relation to going back to the labyrinth

Murakumo meanwhile is staring into the sky, seemingly deliberating something.

@ZephyrosOmega and @Overlord775

A Kusanagi appears not too far away, silently observing for the moment.

"I'll be heading up to that moon as well, there's a few other mes at work in the base though, perhaps you can help with a conundrum the main one is having."

Lailah takes a look at Murakumo, watching her stare into the sky, before scattering herself into rumors and curses, and eventually materializing to watch the Sophia scenario.

"Oh, you're both here."

Kiara motions towards Sophia. "She's not hurt physically, but emotionally speaking..." She throws her hands up into the air. "I'm not good at this sort of thing. I don't suppose either of you are good at emotional trauma?"

"I've got no shortage of it myself." She jokes, looking at Sophia

"I could at best, try various ways to remove her depression and anguish, but I don't know, maybe she should be allowed to get over it herself." Her voice trails off near the end, and she looks sidelong, her dislike of holy people evidently still there to an extent.

"But if you think it'd be better to fix it, I can try, no promises it'd work though."

Back