• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@Listentomyrhytm

He shuffles the deck a few times, and draws a card from the top, and shows it to you.

The card he pulled is a joker

"Ah, better luck next time. Best two out of three?"

@former dungeon

"A trial from the guardian of the palace. It was a lower order world made out of the memories of those who would take part in it."

@labyrinth

"Nothing I can think of, I'll try to figure something out for that purpose, but no promises. And interesting, another potential ally then, that's good."

@former dungeon

"I see. Well, what would you like to do now? I feel you should come up with a name, or I can try come up with one for you. A start to building your new life as your own being, or something like that."

She suggested, thinking for a bit.

@Labyrinth

"Thank you, I appreciate your aid in this. And maybe, her future is her own in the end, I don't want to force her on a path like she was as a result of that being."

She answered, sounding contemplative.

"In a way, she was just like us, here in this world. Just a more direct prisoner than we are."

Drake returned to his planet and then began digging underground.

He wanted to take a magma bath due to boredom

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

He shuffles the deck a few times, and draws a card from the top, and shows it to you.

The card he pulled is a joker

"Ah, better luck next time. Best two out of three?"
"...Hm, alright. I'd say... another Joker." Brusel states, having spent literally zero seconds in thought this time.

@Yobo_Blue

"I said she used to be that, and I said she's her own person now."

Kusanagi said, pouting somewhat.
“By definition if she’s a mirror image of you she already is technically her own person by default. You were just insulting her by calling her a mirror image”

Ikkath shakes his head as if he’s disappointed in Kusanagi

@Yobo_Blue

"You were the one who called those faced in there mirror images you know, I just followed along with your own terms. She was a being made for that trial and bound by it, but she is now bound no longer, and is truly free."

Kusanagi replied, shrugging.

@Listentomyrhytm

He indeed pulls the second joker

"Would you look at that. You know, you could have argued that joker earlier to have been an even number, and won then." He notes

"My name is Levi, I know I said best two out of three but I think you've seen through the trick here, so we can end it here if you present me the metal object to inhabit, and you can claim the treasure and my power."

@former dungeon

"I'm curious as to what you'll come up with, so why don't you try to think of a name first."

@labyrinth

"I see, what a sad case."

@Yobo_Blue

"You were the one who called those faced in there mirror images you know, I just followed along with your own terms. She was a being made for that trial and bound by it, but she is now bound no longer, and is truly free."

Kusanagi replied, shrugging.
”Yeah but you’re did too. Anyway, I’d like to meet her, so I’ll send a body over to talk if you’d like. I kind of want to get back to my meditation though.”

@Listentomyrhytm

He indeed pulls the second joker

"Would you look at that. You know, you could have argued that joker earlier to have been an even number, and won then." He notes

"My name is Levi, I know I said best two out of three but I think you've seen through the trick here, so we can end it here if you present me the metal object to inhabit, and you can claim the treasure and my power.
"Nice to meet you Levi, and... heh. Your deck is full of Jokers then? Either way, Metal Object hold on."

The Dimensional Sword? Nope... that one is, kind of made out of god knows what, but it was originally a Club. Hm... oh right! The sword used by the being that sealed Hirudegarn inside him, that would be very fitting.

Brusel raises his hand, and quickly summons the Brave Sword. "Alright! Here!"

@Yobo_Blue

"As I said, following your terms. Anyway, you can do that if you'd like, sometime soon or such."

She noted, stepping away so as to allow Ikkath to resume meditating.

@Former dungeon

"How about... Murakumo? In my world, it was a name associated with that of mine, similar, yet different. I feel it fits quite well. What do you think?"

@Labyrinth

"I suppose, but she's free now. I am curious to see what her decisions end up being after all this."

@Yobo_Blue

"As I said, following your terms. Anyway, you can do that if you'd like, sometime soon or such."

She noted, stepping away so as to allow Ikkath to resume meditating.

@Former dungeon

"How about... Murakumo? In my world, it was a name associated with that of mine, similar, yet different. I feel it fits quite well. What do you think?"

@Labyrinth

"I suppose, but she's free now. I am curious to see what her decisions end up being after all this."
“Alright, just tell me where to go and I’ll send one there”

Ikkath gets back to meditation

@Listentomyrhytm

"That works." He says, entering the sword, the dungeon then vanishes and Brusel is left underwater with all the treasure

@former dungeon

"That name seems fitting to me."

@labyrinth

"Were you going to stick around with her, or were you going to just leave her on her own?"

@Listentomyrhytm

"That works." He says, entering the sword, the dungeon then vanishes and Brusel is left underwater with all the treasure
Brusel simply grabs the treasure in a small bubble using his Green Lantern ring, and teleports to Planet Layla, with a smile. Then he puts the treasure inside a random building.

@former dungeon

"Glad to hear it. Murakumo, then. Pleased to meet you. I think it might be best for us to consider ourselves something like sisters. I know you likely have much to think about. Feel free to call on me whenever, but someone wants to see you. Ikkath, if you remember them."

[Controlling her from now on myself]

Kusanagi said, as the two had exited the dungeon and returned to the world.

Murakumo contemplated something, nodding to allow meeting this person.

"I'm not really sure what I'll do yet. I'd like to be free, like you originally planned, but otherwise I have no real goals, or the feelings you share for your lovers."

She said, sounding like she was deeply in thought as she did.

@Yobo_Blue

The Kusanagi that was with Murakumo goes to meet an Ikkath clone and guide him to her location.

The woman is indeed in appearance a mirrored version of Kusanagi. She bore the sword in her opposite hand, her headdress was inverted and as was the direction of her hair.

@Labyrinth

"I'll help her where possible, but she needs to make her own choices. Ikkath wanted to meet her, she might want to meet the others too, like you two and such."

@Yobo_Blue

"Call me Murakumo. That's my name. Why'd you want to see me?"

She wondered out loud, while Kusanagi remained quiet.

I wonder what path she'll end up going down.
“Just curious to see a new face, especially one that’s a mirror image of a friend“

Ikkath walks around Murakumo a few times and inspects her, circling around a few time.

“hmmmmm”

He lightly pokes her in the nose

@Yobo_Blue

The girl seems to recoil a slight bit, seemingly not too used to such a casual touch from someone.

"Am I really so interesting? I'm not that special that you need to inspect me that much you know."

@Yobo_Blue

"M-mura? W-where's that coming from?"

She sounds a bit embarrassed, nicknames were new to even the real Kusanagi, and this one had lived a more sheltered existence.

"It's n-nice to meet you too, Ikkath."

@Yobo_Blue

"I don't mind, it's just all so new and sudden to me. I just got this name mere moments ago and I already have a nickname for it too. I don't even know what to do further."

She said, waving her hands as if a bit embarrassed, but trying to act like she's fine.

@Labyrinth

"I'll ask her once she's done there then, or you could meet her somewhere else if you'd like. She has my memories, but I don't think she has all the feelings associated with them."

Kusanagi noted in the labyrinth.

@Yobo_Blue

"I don't mind, it's just all so new and sudden to me. I just got this name mere moments ago and I already have a nickname for it too. I don't even know what to do further."

She said, waving her hands as if a bit embarrassed, but trying to act like she's fine.

@Labyrinth

"I'll ask her once she's done there then, or you could meet her somewhere else if you'd like. She has my memories, but I don't think she has all the feelings associated with them."

Kusanagi noted in the labyrinth.
“Ah, ok. I’ll come up with a new nickname then. How about Mu?”

Ikkath teases her a bit more

@players
In the city of Kyoto, a magic circle appears around its perimeter. From it, emanates a massive, holy light, visible for miles. Throughout the city, black lightning also begins to manifest.

@Yobo_Blue

"Just go with whatever works for you, I don't really mind."

She said, shrugging. The unique name on its own was new to her, and it was a lot to her, but she looked rather happy that she was being treated as a person.

@ZephyrosOmega and @Paul_Frank

"Yeah I definitely am. Should go check that. I hope it's not something like what happened to Izanagi again..."

Kusanagi said.

@Kyoto

A body of hers would travel to nearby soon after, trying to investigate the situation.

"I agree with checking it out, nothing good can come of all that happening, I'll meet you guys there."

A Lailah condenses from the curses in the air nearby the city, trying to observe everything closer, and see what's inside the circle in specific.

@players
In the city of Kyoto, a magic circle appears around its perimeter. From it, emanates a massive, holy light, visible for miles. Throughout the city, black lightning also begins to manifest.
A Brusel walking on Earth would see that, and teleport somewhere near it, however not close enough to be in harm's way.

In the city of Kyoto, a magic circle appears around its perimeter. From it, emanates a massive, holy light, visible for miles. Throughout the city, black lightning also begins to manifest
Drake would notice that change in the land and would travel to the city in a flying berserker through a portal although he stayed in the clouds over the area.

“Hold on Mura, something is happening“

Ikkath teleports himself to Kyoto

—————

@kyoto
Once in Kyoto, it becomes clear something is wrong besides the light and dark lightning. People all across the city stand frozen, their eyes filled with light, and don’t seem to notice anyone’s entrance. In the center of the city, a even brighter beam begins to shine into the sky.

@kyoto
Once in Kyoto, it becomes clear something is wrong besides the light and dark lightning. People all across the city stand frozen, their eyes filled with light, and don’t seem to notice anyone’s entrance. In the center of the city, a even brighter beam begins to shine into the sky.
Brusel approaches the beam, while mantaining enough of a distance for him not to be in harm's way.

@kyoto

"This doesn't seem very good."

Lailah pokes one of the random citizens as she says this, peering into their history to figure out what happened

I wonder if something is going to come down from that beam of light

Back