• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@Paul_Frank

"Look, i'll try it my way, if it doesn't work then i guess yours is the only option."

She simply replies.

"And, i DIDN'T come up with Arkos, he's just as real as i and you are, in fact he could even be considered more so than us."

@Labyrinth

"Of course we are. I don't intend to stay trapped within its whims. And in part, that I want to reach the pinnacle for myself too. To cut God itself."

She announced, lifting up her sword.

@Yobo_Blue

"I believe myself to be at the peak of what I can achieve sheer strength wise at the moment, but of course there are other improvements I could make as well."

The Kusanagi in the Lifestream shrugs and resumes what she was doing, noting that the one who was lost has been returned.
“Oh? What sort?”

"We have NOT all been there! My true form is WAY hotter than that."

@Labyrinth

She dispels her spear. "More to the point, I think the three of us could potentially benefit through sharing some of our power with each other. Is that something you two are capable of? Kusanagi, I know you could fuse weapons. Anything else you can do?"
“I’m more refer to having generally different forms from the norm.”

@Overlord775

"As I know your way won't work, I've already prepared to do it my way. So it may end up done before you're ready." Lailah says, shrugging

"And okay then Ms. Sophia, was there anything else, or did you want to go back to spreading the word of your apparently extra real god to more people?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I see... well uhh, welcome to the beach then Mr. Drake."

@labyrinth

"Outside of granting On, I can give curses with varying effects, I told Kusanagi about some that Layla taught me about called commandments." Lailah says

"I do have some other stuff I might be able to give you guys, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to use them all."

A bucket of water falls on Ichika's daughter.

"Believe me Girl, I still have a long way to grow, I am only 5 sexsexagintillion years, I am just a teenager"
"Saying big numbers doesn't make you sound cool."

She turns to Brusel. "And no, I'm not made of fire. I could be, though."

As if to prove her point, she suddenly goes up in flames.

Last edited:
She turns to Brusel. "And no, I'm not made of fire. I could be, though."

As if to prove her point, she suddenly goes up in flames.
"I think I can do something similar? Not 100% turn into fire but I can..." Brusel goes up into flames, surrounded in flames. However, his body turns into glass... having been turned into sand before.

@Labyrinth

Kusanagi looked somewhat happy to hear she had their aid to such an extent.

She then looked at Lailah, then back at both of them.

"There's a few things I can do besides make more weapons, though they generally tend to have consequences of some sort."

She explained.

@beach

"It is where I lived before everything started."

She stated.

"And I believe many of us have other forms to some extent."

@Yobo_Blue

"Improving my abilities themselves, as well as my weapons and such. Strength wise, the Dragon would've brought me as far as it seems I can go right now, had I not already been there at the time."

"Saying big numbers doesn't make you sound cool."
"I am honest and that is very rare in Demons" He said and then A light covered him, his appearance changed now he looked like a 19 year old human guy, with beach pants and black hair.

"Much better" He said while summonig a Coco drink

@Labyrinth

"Commandments, huh? i think My mom had one of those when she was summoned... How do they work?"

She turns then to Kusanagi. "I can probably handle whatever the conditions are. What are we looking at?"

@Labyrinth

Kusanagi looked somewhat happy to hear she had their aid to such an extent.

She then looked at Lailah, then back at both of them.

"There's a few things I can do besides make more weapons, though they generally tend to have consequences of some sort."

She explained.

@beach

"It is where I lived before everything started."

She stated.

"And I believe many of us have other forms to some extent."

@Yobo_Blue

"Improving my abilities themselves, as well as my weapons and such. Strength wise, the Dragon would've brought me as far as it seems I can go right now, had I not already been there at the time."
“Fair enough. Say, you have anything that can make me stronger too?”

@Labyrinth

"Well, one of them involves exposing you to a deeply corruptive and corrosive type of energy, though I can't imagine you would be bothered by that. The other is a bit more strange, in that it would require me... spreading my cells inside of you."

She explained, seeming a bit embarrassed by the notion in general, despite that she did it before.

"Also, Lailah. I recall something the two of us spoke of before, about me having a Relic. That's not quite the full story, actually. Rather than just having a Relic, I am one."

@Yobo_Blue

"Probably a few things in theory. So what exactly do you want to try achieve in here?"

@Labyrinth

"Well, one of them involves exposing you to a deeply corruptive and corrosive type of energy, though I can't imagine you would be bothered by that. The other is a bit more strange, in that it would require me... spreading my cells inside of you."

She explained, seeming a bit embarrassed by the notion in general, despite that she did it before.

"Also, Lailah. I recall something the two of us spoke of before, about me having a Relic. That's not quite the full story, actually. Rather than just having a Relic, I am one."

@Yobo_Blue

"Probably a few things in theory. So what exactly do you want to try achieve in here?"
“I want to make the best use of the time we have here. If it’s flowing differently we can get a lot done.”

@labyrinth

"So you are ahnenerbe then? Interesting, I wonder what sort of implications that has." Lailah comments before turning to Kiara

"As for how commandments work, essentially, they're a type of curse that activates once a condition has been met, and they affect anyone who activates the condition."

"As for other stuff I can give, I can force you to 'fall into depravity', which would cause your essence to go against the natural flow, exempting you from the normal flow of life, fate, souls, etc. This would prevent any sort of manipulation of those things, and allow you to create a reverse flow of fate, and use certain objects I can grant without risk. The issue with this would be the fact that removing someone from the flow of fate, life, and stuff is a double edged sword, and I'm not sure these specific objects would be too useful for you guys."

@Yobo_Blue

"What exactly do you mean by "get a lot done" though?"

@Labyrinth

"It seems to allow me to wield the relics of others, among other things, if given them. Also a degree of innate evolution capabilities."

Kiara only smiles, holding her hand forward before clenching it into a fist.

"I want all of it," she states simply. "I want to get as powerful as I can so I can accomplish my goals, and our goals, no matter what sort of burdens I have to bear. I wouldn't be much of a ruler if I didn't have that drive. So give me everything you can."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see, I wonder if that'll come in handy eventually."

@ZephyrosOmega

"Woah there, I like your drive but that's a not very good idea. Going around with that many conditions on you would be detrimental, as it all affects you too. In any case, if you wanted some, tell me some things you think you don't do that others might do normally, if you can think of any, unless you don't care about the consequences of me just giving you as many as I can."

@Labyrinth

"The things I'd give would also have some consequences, though none quite as severe."

She noted.

"I can also make more weapons with more effects for you all."

@Yobo_Blue

"Well, is there some idea of what that might entail for you, then? What would you like to start with?"

@Labyrinth

"The things I'd give would also have some consequences, though none quite as severe."

She noted.

"I can also make more weapons with more effects for you all."

@Yobo_Blue

"Well, is there some idea of what that might entail for you, then? What would you like to start with?"
“As you could have guessed by the materials, I’m good with complex machines and vehicles, so I’m planning on making some of those.”

"to be honest, I'm mostly interested in what Kusanagi can give me. Also, Lying. I'm not gonna lie to people. I'll tell them the truth, even if the truth is that I can't tell them, if that makes sense."

"Unfortunate."

"Very well, though out of curiosity what will you do now?"
"I suppose I'll talk to one of the Lailah's and go from there, since I can see clear through her, although all of the bodies I know of are accompanied by her allies, so it'll be difficult to have much leverage given how they all come off as yes-men... or yes-women, rather."

@Paul_Frank

"So it's a race huh."

She replies half jokigly.

"Anyway, i'm already spreading the word of Arkos as we speak, clones and such. Though ... i'm also making the souls you asked, so respect your part of the bargain."

@World

Deus Vult Ending Discrimination.

Having then charisma and aura of a demi-god, as swell as having really big brains, actually helping people with holy power and having a litteral way to show the god's existance, makes people really easy to convert and stops being shitheads to each other, go figure. Furthermore, heras great multitude of ribbon clones, which can take about any form or look like any age so they don't even look like duplicates, speeds this up quite a bit.

Also, the fact she has a spot in the world's govenament and her ability to litterally change the laws of the world will allown for great reform.

@Overlord775
Drake will continue to drink some of his Coco drink and then notice the religious girl several meters from him along with another person who were in a sand monument.

"I guess she's sophia according to what I talk about" Drake thought

Wait she wasn't on earth All-Black said in Drake's mind.

"Yeah but I'm sure almost everyone here has a duplication medium, example are there 3 of those guys" He commented as he looked at the Brusels.

"If she attacks me then, it will be a small problem" In that Drake releases a bit of demonic dark energy to attract the attention of the priestess

Sophia notices this, creating a clone out of ribbons to send to the demonic person.

"Uhm, oi there."

The clone says.
"Hello, my name is Drake and I suppose you must be Sophia, my friend Ikkath brought me here to her, I am only here to tell you one thing and that is please don't try to incinerate me" the demon said

"Yes, i'm indeed Sophia, what it is that you want to tell me ?"

She says with a calm tone, not smiting him on the spot.
"Oh well, I have noticed how humans have acquired a new religion and I was curious, so I see that you, Sophia is the Prophet of this religion and I want to ask you, well, does your religion hate demons?" said Drake

"As long as they don't pose a threat to other races and they are willing to live in peace and harmony, no being is threated with less regard than any other, including ones such as yourself."

"Ufff, I thought the same thing would happen as last time" he said while putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"also what exactly is the purpose of your religion"

The main Brusel, along with other Brusels, would be searching for the Dragon Balls. As just in case another wish is needed and the balls start working again, he'd keep them inside himself so they don't spread everywhere.

"I suppose I'll talk to one of the Lailah's and go from there, since I can see clear through her, although all of the bodies I know of are accompanied by her allies, so it'll be difficult to have much leverage given how they all come off as yes-men... or yes-women, rather."
Layla stifles a laugh.

"I look forward to seeing how it plays out."

@Overlord775

"Not so much a race as 'only one of these methods works without manipulating the minds of humanity'." She replies

"And yes yes, I'll keep up my end of the bargain. Although if you're already spreading the word of this god of yours, I'm not sure how much of a difference you've really made yet, hatred and such does still exist, as does discrimination, as noted by the sheer amount of curses in this world."

A ball of condensed curses from the air appears in her hand to illustrate this

"But, I'm sure it will work out still, maybe it's just top early to judge." She says, shrugging, before opening a portal to another dungeon, and fading away

@labyrinth

"Lying huh? Very well, how about one that turns those who lie in your presence into stone? Unless you had another idea for an effect."

"In any case, you asked earlier when things will get started. That priestess is trying to change the world by converting everyone to her religion, and having them follow those teachings. Besides that on its own being impossible without manipulating the minds of everyone, the underlying issues would still exist, but I wanted to know if you thought we should let her try her way first, or just begin now."

@beach

"I do not know. Is there anything in particular anyone would wish to build with me?"

She inquired.

@labyrinth

"Me, huh. Well, besides swords, there's the dark side ritual I performed on Lailah some time ago, and the cells I could grant you. That more or less summarizes it."

Kusanagi stated in reply to Kiara.

"It's impossible to actually learn things from me, so I can't really teach you anything, but I can grant some things still."

She explained.

@Yobo_Blue

"What kinds of machines do you plan to build, then?"

Back