• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

And no, as she builds on the moon base, Kiara's not even doing the right dance. No no, she's dancing like this:

E1A1C2276BBF0BC7E5404BFB849102D09D048033

@Edwellken

"You don't have to include the Ms. before my name Ms. Layla. As for what I'd like to hear, well, the curses certainly sound interesting, but that can be saved for the end." Lailah responds, thinking

"Hmm, well, you said Kusanagi reminded you of old friends, who would they happen to be, are they in this world as well? And for that matter, how did you reach this world, and what do you know about it?"
"Oh my mistake! You can drop the honorifics with me as well. I don't mind you referring to me as if we were friends." she muses.

"Anyway, yes... my old 'friends'. No, they aren't here, and they have no way of knowing where I am. Technically I'm not even here. My real self is still in my old world, completely unaware of my existence here. I was cast into the void, one of many millions upon billions of curses aimlessly tossed outside of my range of notice or influence in the hopes of one of them sticking somewhere applicable. A literal shot in the dark. And I landed.... albeit, it seems to have been through the outside interference of a higher power. Someone, or something wanted me here. It dragged me out of the ether and placed me where I could thrive. And then, hehe, I found you."

Last edited:
"Why do you even want to conquer the world, or existence or whatever? Lailah here has a goal, a noble one even. What about you?"

@Overlord775

"My name is Kusanagi."

@Faruel1998

"What a ridiculous notion. People can live on without gods, it is lack of order that makes people into savages. Why did you choose to tell us this, however?"

@WHYNAUT

"So, is that what you want then? I don't think it is. You've chosen to see this world."

She pointed out, watching as the show began to conclude.

She recalled moments herself, thinking if anything was worth it, if life was worth living anymore.

As she once stood, bloody and atop a mountain of corpses, cut down all to protect a single person. They were scum, those who seek to abuse others for their enjoyment. But was she truly any better? Those who screamed "Monster" at her sight certainly didn't seem to think so.

"What are your thoughts on those society calls monsters, those who are considered evil just for being what they are?"

Last edited:
"Ah, well that certainly is lucky then, or maybe it wasn't luck but fate instead, that led you to be pulled here of all places, and just so happen to encounter myself." Lailah comments, letting Kusanagi ask a question this time

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Because, like all stories there should be a base to start from"

"Also, what did you just said was the point of why ... I don't like my past self, because at some point ... he killed the woman he loved, not only because she revealed the great lie that was behind the gods, but also because he was one of the most devoted followers of Thaos", he explained.

Suddenly, the images warped turning into a crowd, a man dressed with a long purple vest and a gray mask was at the centre of it, behind them, laining and chained on a torture wheel there was a woman, her left side of the face was burned and her back was broken.

"So, do you want this heretic face the justice of the gods!?", the man exclaimed, followed by cheers and screams of the crowds.

"Then, come and punish her in the name of Eothas, my son", he replied, making a sign to a man a few step from his right.

A figure appeared from the crowd, his face was that of a young man with short black hairs and deep blue eyes.

Kusanagi would have noticed that some of his facial traits were similar to that of Ghelet.

He walked towards the woman, a sword on his right hand.

His face was firmly pointed at the woman's eyes, the latter watched with remorse the man.

"You ... don't want to do this", she whispered.

"I don't want ... but I have to"

And with those words, the sword felt with a clean swing towards the woman's neck, the illusion dissolved before the blade touched her skin.

"Why do you even want to conquer the world, or existence or whatever? Lailah here has a goal, a noble one even. What about you?"
Layla smiles.

"Survival. Back in my own world, I was under threat of some certain powerful entities. No matter where I went, they were always watching. I was never able to act freely, out of fear for the very real threat that they would pose to my safety. In the end, I was forced to band together with many like-minded individuals just to survive. Together we built a society where outcasts such as us could thrive, free from persecution. And yet, the watchful eye never faded. So I desperately searched for countermeasures. Hopelessly casting out innumerable curses imbued with my very will was one of them. I fear that this world may be my only chance to secure a safe haven, truly out of their reach for people like me. People like Lailah."

She turns to her counterpart.

"Maybe you're right about this encounter being fate. I assure you, our goals are one and the same. Won't you trust me?"

@Edwellken

"Is that so? I don't believe that's quite the goals Lailah here had, though I suppose it does align with them somewhat. From what she told me, she wished to make a peaceful world, where none are discriminated against simply for who they are or the circumstances of their birth. Be they human or monster. That is the world I have chosen to fight for. I do not think she wants a world solely for outcasts, or one built to preserve herself. Rather, a world for everyone."

@Faruel1998

"So, you once acted as an executioner for a cause you did not believe in? In a previous life. What stopped you from fighting back?"

She asked, wordlessly observing the projection.

@Overlord775

"Indeed. Pardon me, but I have little belief in deities."

@Edwellken

"You don't seem to be lying, and although not entirely the same as what I've said, these goals do align." Lailah says, thinking

"Hmm, well you don't seem all bad I suppose, you can probably be trusted, at least for now." She continues

"In any case, I still have to wonder a few things. How would you achieve such a world, the one you described, what methods would you personally employ? And as an aside, do you have any information on that higher power that may have brought you here, did you feel or see anything perhaps?"

@Paul_Frank

"Simple. I'll control everything from the shadows, perhaps with a few proxy rulers as my puppets as I grow stronger from the negativity which bleeds from this world. Once I'm powerful enough I'll send a signal to my true body as I've previously stated, then nothing here will come close to being able to oppose my goal of making this world one of Reforged Ideals. [:cool:]

As for the higher power... I wasn't fully sapient before finding a host, but it almost felt as if I was literally grabbed by a giant hand that directed my aimless trajectory into this universe. In a sense... Does that suffice?"

Brusel simply keeps on staring into the moon, a bit confused. He could send a small blast to there to try and stop the noise but... eh, that's too much conflict, and it's not worth it. He snaps back to reality however. "Alright so... what to do, what to do..."

@Overlord775

"No gods saved my world from calamity. No gods stopped the endless chaos or the countless deaths that lead to me being the only one left. The only thing I have faith in is my own sword and will, as well as those that stand beside me now."

She explained.

@Edwellken

"And why must it be you in control of such a world? I am hesitant to believe you a fitting ruler, especially with how easily you were forced into negotiating."

"Oh? And I imagine you can think of someone better?" "And I just happened to be going easy on you, hmph."

@Edwellken

"Lailah is who I refer to, but I could probably do better than you at ruling. You don't have the will or spirit of a ruler. I've met many people in my time, I can tell when one has the mental power to lead."

"Yes that is enough on the higher power for me. And as for your methods, they can certainly work if you either aren't interfered with, or can get rid of interlopers. Considering some of the others here, it's more likely you'd need the second one." Lailah begins

"So you have to be more willing to defend yourself Layla. You even mentioned that in that other world, you hid and feared for your safety. If you're to rule, you have to be willing to do more than just that. Just a bit of advice."

On the moon base, Kiara screws in the last bolt, welding it in there with a bit of heat.

"There..." She wipes her brow. "it's done... about time."

She floats back, looking at her creation. Her ultimate weapon... this should do quite nicely against Neron.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"To be honest my dear, what you think doesn't matter. I have the capability to put this world under my thumb. Others' opinions won't change that. But I agree that Lailah being in control would be more than suitable."

@Paul_Frank

Layla seems unsure of what to say for the first time, if only briefly.

"Hmph. Not that I asked, but I will take your advice into consideration. Regardless what I said stands. You need power if you're going to rule. And I have more than the lion's share of it. We would both be valuable to each other... but enough of that. Was there anything else you want to ask?"

@Edwellken

"I'm afraid those weren't opinions, they were the truth. You lack the capability to even protect yourself from the two of us, much less seize control of the entire world. We will have to work as equals if you wish to have any semblance of a chance. That on its own is already generous. As long as you do that, I will cut you a path forward."

"I just wanted to help you since you seemed in need of it"
>:Y

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Pretty short-minded of you, most gods just don't have the power to stop a world ending treat in the first place and besides, there's always the chance the apocalypse was caused by your planet's evil gods having taken over."
“Again that’s pretty suspicious.”

@Overlord775

"The gods spoken of in my world were great beings, whose power was such as well. Even if they could not stop the calamity, the chaos that followed was entirely made of mortals, yet nothing acted to prevent it. My eyes saw far in that world, further than they do here and now. I did all I could to preserve those that did not prey upon others, yet nothing ever answered. And no, the calamity was happenstance, a star entering the system of our world, shunting it out of its position and into the deep dark of space. Our mages, scientists, knew that much. We had a great amount of time to prepare, this was no sudden event. Yet it was not enough. Even as I stood alone, no god came, across the ages I spent in that world, there was nothing."

She said, recounting the tale of her world.

"Stories are stories. If deities existed in that world, they were not worth worship. As for now, well, I suppose the being that summoned us can be considered a god, though I doubt they are worth worship either."

Last edited:
Nerón was walking through hell to a remote place while he had a bouquet of flowers, there was a beautiful place, everything around 50 meters looked like a forest that is not touched by demonic corruption, there were 2 tombstones in the center, the Demon King knelt down while leaving the flowers.

The first gravestone had the Name of Rosa, they were of Neron's wife who died in the war of God Vs Lucifer and of his son Gilver although this dissipated in a cloud of ashes, neron with his power managed to gather them all his ashes and put it in a resipient, the Ex-Angel began to cry remembering the moments he spent with them.

"I promise, that this will end soon" The hell Lord stood up and took the sword that was in the middle of the tombstones to continue training with his duplicates

Brusel's stardust breaker, which had been flying upwards for a while, starts reaching space, and quickly zooms up to, and past the moon, creating a small spectacle of sparkles... which do nothing.

Lailah flashes a smile in response

"Well, did you either want to stick around here and/or, ally with us, or at least leave some method for us to contact eachother? I'm interested in seeing how your plans will turn out afterall." She says

"If the answer to both of those is no, then I'm ready to hear about those otherworldly curses, unless Kusanagi had more to ask."

"I was going to ask more about your abilities as well, I suppose. Though I doubt it'll matter much if you decide to run off, Layla. The fact of the matter is that you benefit more from working with us as equals, than from running off alone to face the entire world."

Kusanagi continued, following up on what Lailah said.

"I will teach Lailah some things as promised, yes. But don't misunderstand, you would benefit far more from any form of alliance than myself. I already have what I wanted from you besides, but we can discuss specifics later."

Layla moves towards Lailah and starts chanting in an unknown language. Lailah feels her understanding grow, as if experiencing a sudden breakthrough in regards to the dark arts.

"You have quite the knowledge already, but your methods could be a bit more refined. Hmm... Ah! No, you were doing that one all wrong, it should be more like this!"

Layla digs through Lailah's memories, practically beaming her own knowledge into the girl's head when she found a fault.

[Lailah's casting speed and overall potency of her curses goes up. She could also now create curses similar to Commandments, given time.]

"See? This method is far more efficient! Wait... you came up with that yourself? You really are a genius! Hehehehe...."

She seemed to be getting carried away.

"You really are something else. Everyone here is only going to get stronger, not just you, you know. To most, you'll end up as just a pebble to be kicked aside when the time comes. You're not weak, I can tell that much, but very little of your goals will actually be feasible alone. If the two of us could force you to negotiate, then think of what everyone else could do."

Kusanagi said, seeming vaguely annoyed although mostly calm.

"It'd be boring to see someone as unique as you just die like that, you know. I'm largely in this world to see interesting things, though Lailah's goal has drawn me in. So make sure you take this opportunity to work as equals."

"Oh, I never thought of these things, thanks." Lailah comments as the information is being given to her

One of the other bodies speaks up while this is happening, in particular, the one that was fighting with Kusanagi earlier

"I agree that we should work together by the way. It would provide more security to you as well, even if you're confident in your own strength, more allies is usually good, you even had them in your last world, so you should know that much. If there are multiple people against you, they can certainly put you in more disadvantageous situations than the one here. If you are adamant in wanting to go alone, and gain power alone however, I won't try to force you of course."

(a question This is not the limit of hax because they are offensive passive, that cannot be dodged)?
[She hasn't gotten anything that can't be dodged. She hasn't gotten the actual Commandments either, just the ability to make ones similar in nature. It'll still be subject to the same rules.]

As i am ready to leave, i see the Moon, rainbow color blasting all across. A smile appears in my face.

"The universe sure is mysterious."

I rewrite my position and warp away. My space brigrade is already working on the planet my wish created. This shall be my base of operations. Having trillions at my disposition really helps.

The plan is to mechanise the planet and turn it into a giant mechanical ship with immense capabilities. I doubt anyone has thought of that before.

Now, time to work on other things...

@Paul_Frank @The_Divine_Phoenix

"I think you'll really appreciate this o-" she stops.

"Oh. Well, I could always use more allies. And I wouldn't mind teaching Lailah a few more things."

It seems she only heard the parts of that she wanted to.

"But there are others in this world I still need to introduce myself to. I'll return later."

Back