• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"When you kill me, the demons won't have a leader and they don't want to unite against you but..."

"Even if you destroy my body, the people of this world do not want you to be their queen, the human being is conflictive on all levels and always finds a way to survive through his will, just like me, enough of chatter, it's time to fight. " targets her with Drach'Breaker

"Yes, it is. Though I have one question, asked to me by a friend: How good are you at swimming?"

Rather than charging in with her spear, Kiara floats upwards, raising her free arm up. The ground rumbles, as the lake begins to churn and the water rises. A flood breaks through the streets, quickly heading towards Neron as Kiara flies above it. Before he can fly after her, she locks him down with her psychic barrier, pinning him in place long enough for the water to engulf him.

"Macrohydrokinesis, bitch," she says as she casts a variety of buffs on herself. Liliana's Contract... Liliana's Mastery... Dark Dabbling... Neverending Melody... Allegro...

Neron in second use one-shot and stinger, with his sword he broke the barrier as if it did not exist, and teleported behind her launching a cut that pierced all his defenses cutting off one of Kiara's arm (stinger and Son's Oath can bypass resistance, immunity, absorption and abilities that create force fields)

(Neron is acausal second set: Unknown: the body of the HellLords is made of a unique substance that does not seem to follow the laws of science, Matter, time or Causality, lacking a Soul.

technically I'm using a 10 second max amp, so I can bombard your observing haki like luffy did)

(Your funeral.)

Ah, so I can't predict him. Good to know!

Kiara's arm flies off, but as it does so, her body suddenly explodes with energy, amping herself up as well.

"Well, you've made me bust out Quintessence already. I was hoping to save that, but you've just royally ****** yourself in the long-term. And by the way, just so you know..."

She turns around, blasting him in the face with a continuous ray of violent purple energy from her remaining arm.

"...What happens next is your fault."

The shade of a woman with a tower design on her chest appears, restraining Neron as she continues to blast him, the energy ray not letting up as it burns into his face. A trio of other shades appear as well: A muscular man with a giant hammer, a well-dressed man with a top hat, and a figure of unidentifiable gender, its body made entirely up of exploding flames.

... Lailah's memories? Well, that's a bit concerning.

Considering that statement, the woman is very clearly not just Lailah acting strangely, although why she would want to find either of us eludes him. To remedy that, Llwn attempts to peer into her mind and scans her being with every ability at his disposal.

Last edited:
(Your funeral.)

Ah, so I can't predict him. Good to know!

Kiara's arm flies off, but as it does so, her body suddenly explodes with energy, amping herself up as well.

"Well, you've made me bust out Quintessence already. I was hoping to save that, but you've just royally ****** yourself in the long-term. And by the way, just so you know..."

She turns around, blasting him in the face with a continuous ray of violent purple energy from her remaining arm.

"...What happens next is your fault."

The shade of a woman with a tower design on her chest appears, restraining Neron as she continues to blast him, the energy ray not letting up as it burns into his face. A trio of other shades appear as well: A muscular man with a giant hammer, a well-dressed man with a top hat, and a figure of unidentifiable gender, its body made entirely up of exploding flames.
(no, Your funeral)
Neron is hit by the attack, but after a moment he used his dark matter to free himself in a blast of power, that hurt a lot but he recovered

"nice trick but that won't help you"

Kiara felt that the wound on her arm was beginning to become contaminated and more deadly due to the Corrosion and her regeneration and healing factor was against her.

"Hmph..."

In a flash, Kiara severs the flesh around the wound, separating it off of her as it falls and allowing her to regrow an arm in its place. Her psychic barrier reappears around her body, along with her Haki and Ki shields.

The tower woman is entirely unaffected by the dark matter, flying in to strike him again as the flaming figure also tackles him, engulfing him in a constant, never-ending explosion as he drags Neron down into the ocean. With a snap of Kiara's fingers, several hundred cutlasses appear behind her, all of which shoot towards the demon lord in a hail of bladed projectiles. By amplifying the kinetic energy of Neron's fall, she increases the speed at which he plummets, smashing him into the water.

@Paul_Frank

Before even Kiara had arrived to visit, Kusanagi stated this in reply to what Lailah said.

"My eyes showed me what I needed to see about her. She would've been at a significant disadvantage against the two of us. Though maybe not against others."

She said, before the Kiara showed up and then vanished later on.

"I was going to comment on the religious girl as well, but it seems there's bigger matters right now."

She stated. A Kusanagi was, of course, watching this all go down.

@WHYNAUT

"I am glad to hear such a thing. Lailah, with whom I stand at the moment, has a similar goal of ending such prejudices and making a world where none exist. I think such a thing is noble, and am willing to fight for it if need be. What of you? Aside from that notion, there's also the fact that we are the two last remnants of that world. I feel... a desire to protect you, I think. To ensure that last bit of that place does not vanish. As all of those that lived there may remain alive in our minds."

She answered, her usually calm attitude seemed to vanish, if but for a very brief moment.

@Faruel1998

"Very well."

Kusanagi replied, nodding and observing herself.

"Hmph..."

In a flash, Kiara severs the flesh around the wound, separating it off of her as it falls and allowing her to regrow an arm in its place. Her psychic barrier reappears around her body, along with her Haki and Ki shields.

The tower woman is entirely unaffected by the dark matter, flying in to strike him again as the flaming figure also tackles him, engulfing him in a constant, never-ending explosion as he drags Neron down into the ocean. With a snap of Kiara's fingers, several hundred cutlasses appear behind her, all of which shoot towards the demon lord in a hail of bladed projectiles. By amplifying the kinetic energy of Neron's fall, she increases the speed at which he plummets, smashing him into the water.
"Full Counter" neron reflected the attack of the burning subject with double the power and range hitting him, then he used Trillion Dark to hit and destroy the woman.

Thanks to the distance that the HellLord had, the alubion of attacks was destroyed by a particle beam of several meters that came out of the head of Neron
(also you lost ocean, you can't control it)

Sophia was judging if anybody there would have helped the demon lord and if that was a wise decision to bwegin combact, that is before Kiara bursted in and challenged him.

She doesn't see to care much about the fight because reasons.

“Again that’s pretty suspicious.”
"Why is it so you consider someone wanting to help you as suspicious ?"

"The gods spoken of in my world were great beings, whose power was such as well. Even if they could not stop the calamity, the chaos that followed was entirely made of mortals, yet nothing acted to prevent it. My eyes saw far in that world, further than they do here and now. I did all I could to preserve those that did not prey upon others, yet nothing ever answered. And no, the calamity was happenstance, a star entering the system of our world, shunting it out of its position and into the deep dark of space. Our mages, scientists, knew that much. We had a great amount of time to prepare, this was no sudden event. Yet it was not enough. Even as I stood alone, no god came, across the ages I spent in that world, there was nothing."

She said, recounting the tale of her world.

"Stories are stories. If deities existed in that world, they were not worth worship. As for now, well, I suppose the being that summoned us can be considered a god, though I doubt they are worth worship either."
"Gods act more in the realm of the metaphysical, their actions can be easilly confused to natural and random events. The events you tell ounds to me like a foreign god waged war againt our world's pantheon and then swat away your planet for being the creation of his enemies."

She replies.

"Either way, know this, Lord Arkos is real, benign and powerful, for he stopped the collapse of my world's star and saved it from certain destruction."

“Well, maybe it’s just me, but in general someone clsiming they can solve your problems out of the blue is suspicious, especially when it’s only if they join your faction.”

(Meliodas' version of full counter doesn't reflect physical attacks so it wouldn't stop him from getting tackled)

The projectiles of darkness struck the woman, hitting in rapid succession but once again failing to do anything to her seemingly-invulnerable body, and the swords simply kept appearing and firing, too many and with too wide a range for a singular beam to get in the way of. Perhaps more alarmingly, as Neron fired the beam, Kiara briefly flashed purple, and Neron could feel his body weakening vastly, his power and durability dropping to a mere fraction of what it had been only moments before. And that meant the ash beast's constant eruption against his flesh began to hurt.

badly.

(explosions still count as magic attacks, otherwise it would not reflect Escanor's sun cruel)

"Holy star" the debuff is canceled, and neron increases his power with his demonic mark equal to kiara, using his teleportation to dodge the attacks, neron pierces the shadow woman nullifying his invulnerable with stinger

(explosions still count as magic attacks, otherwise it would not reflect Escanor's sun cruel)

"Holy star" the debuff is canceled, and neron increases his power with his demonic mark equal to kiara, using his teleportation to dodge the attacks, neron pierces the shadow woman nullifying his invulnerable with stinger
(Cruel sun is a grace, and the ash beast itself is a physical fighter, magic doesn't exist in the verse it's from)

"Oh, what's this? you can nullify debuffs? That's nice. Now do it another ten thousand times."

Kiara casts the same spell she just did, sending him back to that same weak point. The shade is stabbed, its body disintegrating, but as it does so, it grabs his arm long enough for Kiara to cast another spell.

Settle the Score.

A wave of necromantic energy flies forth from her hand and engulfs the demon lord's body, violently tearing into it.

(is that as you wrote it seems like a magic explosion, but fine just imagine that I teleport)

"Holy star" Neron recovered from the debuff and a second before the attack hit Neron he disappeared from his place, it was not teleportation, it was like jumping in time, and he appeared in front of Kiara stabbing her with his sword while using stinger and split it vertically.

(By the way, your amp should have run out during your previous post. GM said in discord that amps last for 3 posts but he says we each get an extra one since he hadn't made it public)

(I know, but holy star this eliminates the debuff and I must have a similar level to yours even without amplifiers due to the training I do and the empowerment of fear, just use the demon mark to kill your summonig and one-shot barely lasts 10 seconds so after hitting you it must have disappeared)

(One shot should have disappeared before then is what i'm saying. Be lucky the GM wasn't clear about this earlier, or Neron would already be dead.)

As he appears in front of Kiara, she immediately blasts him away before he can attack her with beams from her eyes, and then beams from her hands once he's a safe enough distance away. All four of them smash him through several buildings, and as one-shot runs out... so does his survival rate.

The quartet of magic beams would have killed him due to his sudden loss of durability, but his never yield allows him to survive the attack on his last legs. Unfortunately for him, however, he's also stuck at that point due to Kiara's magic preventing his regeneration from kicking in.

"Are you done?" Kiara asks, floating above him as Quintessence similarly runs out, putting them once more on the same playing field... his near-death state notwithstanding. "Becuase you're not gonna be getting up from that, let me tell you. Every time you have to use holy star, there's still that split second where you're weak. Don't think I haven't noticed. And don't think I'm at my limit, either. Are you going to surrender like a good little imp, or are you gonna commit suicide by continuing to go after me?"

[To be more specific, the 100x amps are expected to only last for short bursts of actions, which shouldn't need more than one or two posts, 3 is just the cutoff before it gets ridiculous.]

"Maybe is time, but believe me you haven't seen the last of me" Neron said as he leaned down and stabbed his sword into his stomach, dying in a cloud of color like any normal demon would.

Neron was dead, or so it seemed.

somewhere else.

There was a subject with a briefcase walking through a desert that did not seem to be the earth or some similar place.

"I guess he failed but there is still time, I need more power" I look at the black briefcase

"Maybe time, but believe me you haven't seen the last of me" Neron said as he leaned down and stabbed his sword into his stomach, dying in a cloud of color like any normal demon would.

Neron was dead, or so it seemed.

somewhere else.

There was a subject with a briefcase walking through a desert that did not seem to be the earth or some similar place.

"I guess he failed but there is still time, I need more power" I look at the black briefcase
(what)

(ohhhh, something I did in the very past comments, I'm still in the role play, Neron is dead, but not exactly dead, just that Kiara won the battle but not the war)

(ohhhh, something I did in the very past comments, I'm still in the role play, Neron is dead, but not exactly dead, just that Kiara won the battle but not the war)
80942180.jpg

(You won't see me for a time, but I'll be back after the third set, unless you want to take the fun out of it)
(Multiple people would like elaboration... and i also have the cosmic awareness necessary to go murk you so ya better get to talkin)

Kiara looks at the camera, posing with the dual piece signs. "And for you sharp-eyed gamers in the audience, yes, I WAS using powers from Magic: The Gathering."

Last edited:
The Nerons would continue training but two stopped, then both teleported to separate locations, one would travel to harmmer's location to move the black box project to a safer location, in addition to handing over a briefcase to the hammer himself containing various powerful magic items.
(you lack cosmic consciousness, I never said you fought the real neron, I have duplicates elsewhere that I never dissipate)

(no, i have it from Sayaka... Also while we're on this subject what was the rock that was in that briefcase)

Kiara suddenly appears out of a gateway before hammer, wordlessly incinerating him and the briefcase with a blast of Cruel Sun.

"That's one down. Now for the rest of you."

(I'm sure your Cosmic Awareness (Is a part of the consciousness of Ultimate Madoka and share her awareness of other timelines) was restricted because you are no longer part of Madoka, remember type 8 was restricted) (also if I can't have precog , because you can have CC? That no make sense)

(I'm sure your Cosmic Awareness (Is a part of the consciousness of Ultimate Madoka and share her awareness of other timelines) was restricted because you are no longer part of Madoka, remember type 8 was restricted) (also if I can't have precog , because you can have CC? That no make sense)
(That's how VSRPs work. You can have contradictory physiology and powers.)

Laliah, she telepathically messages her ally. I think this is where you come help, if you would be so kind. Neron ain't dead, and there's a lot of him.

Last edited:
One of the Lailahs travels to Kiara, locking onto her due to the telepathy that was currently in use. She arrives and looks around to assess the situation, stretching in preparation.

"So what exactly do you want me to do, just provide backup to deal with the duplicates?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Ms. Kiara seems to be having trouble and wanted assistance, its a chance to fight without holding back, did you want to join?"

Back