• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

Right, that nagging feeling. I can see it now, the dark curses have taken form. This may be concerning.

Melage. Reveal to me the Truth behind the dark curses that came.

"I really feel like that girl was overestimating herself. She seemed way too easy to push back."

Kusanagi commented now that the two were alone.

"I wonder if that's what she's really like."

Brusel starts moving his arms, creating multiple spheres of Ki, of which he juggles around. Then, he catches them and forms them into a blade made out of Ki, which he uses to pierce the heavens... quite literally. However, he then makes it go away by clenching his fist.

After a good nap, Mad Gun wake up, thinking up of something.

"Hm...next up, how about a little bit of corralling?"

He then began to implement upon both Lightning and Ghosty some of his magic to do the work...

"I see, well, I'll look forward to learning more. Have fun introducing yourself to others then Layla." Lailah says as Layla leaves

"Maybe, although one doesn't tend to be that confident without reason." Lailah responds when they're alone

"So maybe her full power is as much as she's saying."

Right, that nagging feeling. I can see it now, the dark curses have taken form. This may be concerning.

Melage. Reveal to me the Truth behind the dark curses that came.
A dark cloud moves towards Africa from the East. [Interact at your own peril of being put into limbo.]

[Jokes on you i'm already going to sleep]

Well, that's dangerous. Did Layla and Kusanagi not take care of this one? They themselves are just fine it seems.

My brigade can work on Operation Omega Empire (that's the plan form making my base, of course) while i investigate this.

And so, i warp. Appearing mid way her travel path, we should bump into each other in a minute or so. Even still, my enhanced vision lets me get a good look... oh. Oh my.

I remember Llwn, and my talk with him. A great idea springs to mind. I excuse myself into his mind.

Hey, remember how you wanted to starve off boredom? I may have the perfect thing.

An extradimensional being of evil and darkness has manifested in this world by feeding into the curses in the air. I'm about to meet her.

I see. I think I can vaguely feel something of that nature, and I know I can feel you, and I imagine you're in its general vicinity?

A dark cloud moves towards Africa from the East. [Interact at your own peril of being put into limbo.]
Kiara frowns as she watches from her base. Well, that's not good at all.

"Alright, my loyal undead," She points to a zombie, controlling it with her magic. "Be a dear and go see what the problem is."

She has Doormaker open a gateway, and sends the zombie through, seeing through its eyes. At the same time, she has doormaker open a portal into Lailah's barrier, respectfully bowing to her fellow queen.

@Paul_Frank

"Lailah. I figured you might be interested in hearing some info," She begins. "Another pair of summoned showed up. One's a scrawny orc but seems friendly enough, and might be our ally. The other is... less friendly."

She's got a scowl on her face as she says it. "She's a priestess with a bad attitude who was picking on Kon, and doesn't seem bothered by his level of strength. Maybe more alarmingly, I couldn't sense anything from her. No power, no magic, anything. This ain't good news, you know..."

"A friendly, scrawny orc, who might work with us, that's certainly interesting." Lailah responds

"Although that priestess certainly doesn't sound good. Attitude issues, picking fights with Ken without regard for his power, and to top it off, you can't sense anything from her huh? A priestess with an attitude problem alone is already bad enough, but adding on the rest sounds worse." She continues, looking about at her restrained witches

"No good priestess would let people like us do as we pleased, some might even try to exorcize us just because of our nature. What did you want to do? Have you made any sort of contract with her yet Ms. Kiara, or have you avoided speaking with her at all so far?"

Lailah turns around from her seated position facing the witches, to turn to her visitor.

"We briefly spoke. It was mostly some back-and-forth jabs... But she ALSO tried to recruit Ikkath into her religion, which makes me very wary about what she might do later down the line."

She pauses briefly. "Oh, Ikkath is the orc's name. He's nice. I like him."

"Ikkath, I see, maybe I'll meet him someday." She comments

"But more importantly, the priestess is trying to gain people for her religion eh? That was her first move upon reaching a new, foreign world? Combined with everything else, the probability of her becoming an at some point certainly isn't exactly low, all things considered." Lailah then pauses in thought, taking in a breath before continuing

"What do you believe should be done Ms. Kiara? The warning is nice, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on what you'd do."

"mmm... That is the question."

the villainess sat down in a chair created by one of her shades. "She's a danger, to be sure. Or at the very least, she gives off a dangerous aura. More to the point, I can't keep an eye on her with senses alone. I can't tail her with familiars either; if she teleports or uses any sort of travel ability, none of them will be able to find her after the fact. I'd suggest dealing with her now, but I have my upcoming confrontation with Neron to worry about, and I'd rather not go into that weakened."

Kiara summoned a teacup and took a sip of its contents. "This is a conundrum, to be sure. The only solution that comes to mind is dealing with her once I'm recharged from Neron. Alternatively we could try and approach her, but I doubt we could shake her faith in her god."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I do have something I need to do here, yes. Such prejudices are a tragedy. If humanity could be united, they would perhaps become more open towards non-humans as well."

Power started welling up in him as he prepared to defend her when she grabbed his hands. What she said next filled his heart with despair.

"Please. Don't."

A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Princess, I implore you to step away from that monster and to return to the castle with us."

"Yes, lord Yamato."

She squeezed his hands one last time, her soft palms pressed against his, and then she left.

After finished with preparation, I then jumped down with my horse again, and arrived to a middle of nowhere within America (as I figured out).

"Yodelayyyy! Come out and play with me!"

In the middle of the wildeness that's teeming with wild animal, I yodeling with all my lung, packing both spirit magic to subtly control the creature around here, and also some metamorphosis magic to buffing it status and let it keep up with my pace, into my voice and let it spread far and wide. Immediately after, myriad of animal of all shape and size, from rabbit to bison, all hear my call and gathered around me.

Seeing such, I then began to ride Lightning at some random direction, leading them to follow me and forming a rampage, with Ghosty helping to corrale them. In the meantimes, I lay relaxed, while strumming my guitar with a random song.

[]

"Hmm, you could try placing some of your energy on them, and hiding it, that way you could just sense your own energy if they can't find it. The ability I granted you has concealment techniques and such afterall, if you were unaware." Lailah posits, swirling On around her finger before using In and hiding it

"As for talking to her, you're correct in that we likely can't sway her faith, but perhaps we can manage to get her not to interfere anyway, through diplomacy, it might be a possibility."

"hmm... Yes, I think that first point might work." Kiara focuses a bit, forming a small orb of on, shaped like a tiny ilttle spider, and then hiding it witn In. "Huh... how about that. Well as for Diplomacy, I'm up for it if you are, but I'm also up for vaporizing her and being done with it. Religious leaders are a pain."

@People At the kami-sama temple.

A portal opens, and an imposing figure appears, The laws of physics reacted and "wrestled" due to it existing, the Gravity went crazy, the sky clouded over.

Neron had fused with the Beastheads and his Eldritch aura affected not only living beings but also inanimate things causing fear, sickness and revulsion, If it weren't for the natural resistance that people have in front of him, everyone would be paralyzed with Fear or dead.

now the Demon Lord Path on the ground.

"I had seen this place in the memories of that girl and through time, although now I see people who are new and special" Said the OverLord of hell

Seeeing upon the gravity shifting, Brusel creates a Gravity Cage around the temple, setting it to x100 times. The most minimum he could do.

"...What."

"Sorry, entering the earthly plane when I get angry causes changes" said the Overlord while reducing his power to a scale where it would not cause much damage and was almost impersetible

"...I'm just gonna keep the Gravity Cage deactivated just in case then." The Gravity Cage remains there, simply not active at all. "Either way, what do you want?"

@Listentomyrhytm
"I just wanted to see this place with my own eyes as well as make sure that kiara doesn't try a trick, like her friends attack me from behind, while I'm distracted, though I already take some measures but the more the better." The demon king looked at the sarcesotiza, he couldn't feel her with any of her abilities but her common sense told him that she was some kind of Believer of a religion.

"How rude of me, I'm Neron"

"We can resume this discussion another time then, good luck, I'll be watching, probably."

"Yeah I dunno if that is necessary at all. After all if you could sense us here, you should be able to sense anybody coming" Brusel stated. "I am Brusel, a Saiyan."

"You called?"

A gateway opens in the sky, Kiara floating through and descending down upon Neron, arms crossed and a confident grin on her face.

"Throughout my life, I have known people capable of hiding even powers to persist the past, present and future as is the case with this girl, But I see that you are a noble Saiyan warrior, brusel" said the demon Lord.

(Edit)"Well, Well, Hi Kiara"

"...Am I? Hm, that's interesting because I don't think I've done anything that would be considered noble here. I did mostly things in my nature." Brusel states, looking somehow calm and serious.

"Finally done hiding in hell? Y'know, I could have just blasted you right then and there, but I wanted to at least give you the chance to fight me the fun way. I mean, all this shit about a "Black Box", a "Nightmare", all this prep work... How could I say no to something so tantalizing?"

"...Am I? Hm, that's interesting because I don't think I've done anything that would be considered noble here. I did mostly things in my nature." Brusel states, looking somehow calm and serious.
"Noble can mean many things, my friend, you don't need to be a good person to be a Noble, you can become a Noble Warrior through pure pride"

"...Heh." Brusel gives off a slight smile. "That's mostly in my nature to be somewhat prideful. Although I try to not let it go to my head."

"Yes, we should. I went to all the trouble of making a battlefield for us, and I can't wait to show it off to you~"

She smirks as she opens a gateway, then addresses everyone else on the lookout. "Put that flatscreen TV I got Kon to good use! I'll be broadcasting this live across the entire world."

"Don't flatter yourself. You're walking into your own grave. I'm 'finishing' this in the way an exterminator finishes their job."

They arrive on the moon, in the center of a massive city of all things. It's been constructed by Kiara from the ground up, filled with buildings, windows, streets, and even places with greenery like parks and a colossal lake.

As she speaks, several drones with cameras on them descend down, recording Kiara as she broadcasts to the entire world.

"Citizens of the planet, I promised you a fight, and I'm here to deliver! Behind me you can see Neron, constant thorn in my side and probably the biggest danger to humanity. 'Cause guess what he's got waiting down there in hell? A demon army, ready to overrun this world. And now, I'm promoting myself from Villain to Savior, just for a few minutes as I wipe the floor with him."

She walks forward, facing away from Neron, and then turns, her multicolored cape swishing majestically as she summons a large spear, with a red pole and black edge. She brandishes it. And as she clenches a fist, it begins to glow with flame.

"Any last words?"

image0.jpg

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

Before Ghelet was answering to Kusanagi, he perceived the soul of Kiara and the presence of the corrupted one on the moon.

"Don't you mind if we can discuss about my past lives on another occasion? Something interesting is happening ...", he replied, to then looking at the moon and casting Eldritch Aim, modifying its proprieties in order to giving him an amplified sight at long distance.

Last edited:
Back