• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"As you wish," Kiara shrugs. "I'll find him eventually. I know where he hangs out now, after all."
The children look confused, since they did not know what she was talking about but something was sure, they had to stop her.

they concentrated and began to do a strange dance.

"Fuuu"

"Ssioon"

"Haaaa"

a light appears that blinds Kiara.

"When Dante and vergil merge, Vante is born" Said the fusion Metamoran

With his power to the maximum, Vante flies off to strike Kiara with his sword at beastly speed.

Where to next...

Oh, right, he never talked to that absurdly powerful being back at the large structure. Doing as he did to get here, Llwn speeds back to the lookout, and, when he arrives, looks for the being.

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

"I am not here to fight, though judging by your abilities, it wouldn't really be much of a fight. I am here to convey a message. I do not care for sides in this war. But your father or any of his minions are not to end life on this world or leave it desolate. Fight as much as you please, as long as you keep the world intact. I believe it to be clear what happens in the event of refusal."

The swordswoman said, casually turning away from the man she spoke, ready to leave.

@Paul_Frank

"Well, it's a start, but what is it that you see as a better world then? Each of us have our own views in that regard, like mine through a desire to not see past mistakes repeated."

@Faruel1998

"I lack the context for those words. What is it that you speak of? Unless you wish for me to pry into your past."

@ZephyrosOmega

"Damn it" screams the fusion in that dimension.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"And do you know why my father wants to fight?" Gilver Carmandoce asked.

"Since Kiara is here, several people have died, society has almost completely collapsed, we are not the bad guys, but we are not the good guys either, we like to control the world from the shadows, but instead of saving the planet , she just put him in a worse situation, of course there are leaders who deserve it but acting like that is very exaggerated "commented the demon

"let's see if I can't locate you, then..."

Kiara starts to fly around the world, hitting major cities along the way, flying at max speed. She uses her observation haki and ki sensing to save time, looking for anything similar to the presence she felt earlier. "Neron, huh... where are you, then?"

It's likely only a few minutes before she locates Gilver's location, where he's conversing with Kusanagi. Rather than intervene, she opts to stay up above the cloud layer, watching.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Aaaa so many questions." Lailah says, her tone indicating that she isn't serious

"Hmm, well, to begin with, a world where those stuck in circumstances like mine won't be used up and cast aside would certainly be better. A haven for the rejected and abandoned, that sounds better to me, a world where I feel like I can belong. There are a few ways of achieving such a world, not sure which I'll go with, each method would produce a slightly different world afterall."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Both of your sides acted foolishly and rashly. The actions of one does not excuse those of the other. The world is not your battleground, it is a living place. Remember that."

The woman responded, still looking away.

"Lessen the destruction. It is only fair that such a warning is extended to both sides."

@Paul_Frank

"I see. That is a nicer notion than one of two warlords ruling the world. Even a monster like myself might find a place to belong in such a world. What are your methods?"

@Faruel1998

"Well, what do you wish to tell us about it?"

"Both of your sides acted foolishly and rashly. The actions of one does not excuse those of the other. The world is not your battleground, it is a living place. Remember that."

The woman responded, still looking away.

"Lessen the destruction. It is only fair that such a warning is extended to both sides
Gilver looked at the woman, he did not want to blame her, but the truth is, all of them had barely done anything light, they only killed some criminals and people of low interest who do not contribute anything to society, the damage they did was almost zero to the planet itself .

".... fine, but if she continues to destroy everything in her path, she does not blame us for her actions and more if we try to prevent humanity from losing control." said the demon.

"Just leave us alone and we will continue to avoid collateral damage unlike a certain girl."

After finishing improving upon the UBW-thingy, I then proceed to copy every single arsenal I have in my hand into it. Now whether I want something I already have, I can just used this ability to make a copy of the thing to use.

Plus, UBW can now be use as it was actually meant to be used, I feel like: As a workshop. With this, I can create anything I want from within the reality marble-thingy, and then projecting it outside...Well, the actual process of creating would still take awhile though. Not to mention I don't really have a creative bone in me either.

"Welp, temporarily done being sooo out-of-character for me now. What to do..."

I then lay down onto the ground and glancing at the side, watching the pair of horse practicing Tai Chi together.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Izanagi opens a portal to [you can decide] where there's a fireworks show about to start.

"Just on time."

@Listentomyrhytm

Izanagi lifts his left hand...and catches the dimension sword. Then space is warped to send the other sword attack right back at Brusel, while Izanagi does a palm strike with his right hand that would cause Brusel's midriff to melt away if it hits.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"You think I am in possession of such materials?"

This surprises Brusel, however he quickly retalliates, as he grunts in pain he shoots out what seems to be two techniques out of his mouth, a mouth ki beam and a certain freezing breath.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"You think I am in possession of such materials?"
"I'm sure you doesn't have something similar, what bI want is for you to help me, I feel like she gets stronger at every moment and if I fail, please make sure she gets the worst of the punishments."

"if she ain't stoped the whole world will be in crisis"

@Listentomyrhytm

In response Izanagi causes a spontaneous explosion to occur inbetween them, launching himself backwards. With there now being more distance between him and Brusel he shoots out a powerful wave of Shinsoo.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Indeed it would. She's a threat to humanity. Rest assured, you can carry out your plan to stop her with an easy mind."

"Thank you" said Neron showing a sincere smile

"tea is very good" With that said, Neron got out of his seat and walked to the exit so he could get back to work.

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Why thank you. And of course one such as yourself could find a place in such a world. As for methods, well hmmm."

"Well there are a few options. Option one, crush the world with overwhelming power, and have it follow my directive. Its a terribly effective path, at least in the short term, but its also boring, and prone to backfiring. Option two, start option one, but purposely lose, uniting the world under one banner to defeat a threat, the issue here is again, being temporary. Option three, defeat the two current biggest threats to the planet, and end up revered as a savior of sorts, and work from there." Lailah pauses in thought, hesitating for a moment before continuing

"Another choice would be to completely change humanity's nature, not in the sense of mind controlling them, but in the sense of changing them into something else, although that's the most effort and power intensive one, it likely would work the best. Of course these aren't the only ways, nor does it mean I'll necessarily use any of them, just a few choices." She says

"In any case, changing subject for a moment. You wanted to be able to fight without worrying about killing the target, so why don't you try making a person out of On to fight? It'd be like image training, except tangible, and they could even be as good as you maybe."

Last edited:
Brusel is shocked at this explosion, but then quickly gets up. With one single finger, he creates a massive sun looking ball, and with the other hand he is seemingly charging up a kamehameha. He then fires them both towards the wave of shinsoo, to try and do something against it.

Gilver looked at the woman, he did not want to blame her, but the truth is, all of them had barely done anything light, they only killed some criminals and people of low interest who do not contribute anything to society, the damage they did was almost zero to the planet itself .

".... fine, but if she continues to destroy everything in her path, she does not blame us for her actions and more if we try to prevent humanity from losing control." said the demon.

"Just leave us alone and we will continue to avoid collateral damage unlike a certain girl."

Well, no better time than the present to make her entrance.

"I really can't tell if you're a terrible politician or you actually think you're better than me," Kiara taunts Gilver as she descends from the sky. "Maybe a bit of both. You say all this like I've killed anyone that isn't a greedy ruler lining their own pockets with wealth. But tell you what, if you want to insult me, I'll give you a free few seconds to do it to my face before I start hitting you."

Well, no better time than the present to make her entrance.

"I really can't tell if you're a terrible politician or you actually think you're better than me," Kiara taunts Gilver as she descends from the sky. "Maybe a bit of both. You say all this like I've killed anyone that isn't a greedy ruler lining their own pockets with wealth. But tell you what, if you want to insult me, I'll give you a free few seconds to do it to my face before I start hitting you."
Gilver knew he was in a bind, he had to take the briefcase to hammer for the plan.

"Killing people for being corrupt is not a bad idea but at least you should have removed him and put in a suitable replacement before killing him to avoid chaos" said the masked demon.

"But I know that you do not care at all, you are just a tyrant in a certain way" Gilver plunges his sword into the ground where a lot of shadows appeared, Gilver would give a shadow the briefcase so that he would go directly to hammer while Gilver wins weather.

"aaah" Gilver transforms by releasing his angelo armor and increasing his power to the maximum (cap10) to prepare for battle, he had various tricks of his own such as some special powers that his father gave him.

(I don't know if the angelo armor should take you to the cap since it's an unknown boost)

"Don't think you can escape that easily. Miss Kusanagi... I suggest you watch from a safer distance."

Kiara begins the fight without hesitation, locking GIlver down with her psychic barrier. Though, she does make sure it's expanded just enough for her to fit a projectile inside, right in front of GIlver's chest, which she very happily inserts through a portal.

That projectile, you may ask?

Black Sun. A projectile formed by her Sunshine magic, and further empowered by black mana, turning the normally bright orange flame a deep purple, the type of heat and power that burns through even regenerative powers.

(I don't know if the angelo armor should take you to the cap since it's an unknown boost)

"Don't think you can escape that easily. Miss Kusanagi... I suggest you watch from a safer distance."

Kiara begins the fight without hesitation, locking GIlver down with her psychic barrier. Though, she does make sure it's expanded just enough for her to fit a projectile inside, right in front of GIlver's chest, which she very happily inserts through a portal.

That projectile, you may ask?

Black Sun. A projectile formed by her Sunshine magic, and further empowered by black mana, turning the normally bright orange flame a deep purple, the type of heat and power that burns through even regenerative powers.

(I know but it's just to avoid the blitz)
Gilver was thrown into flight, the damage was effective and part of his armor was destroyed, his body burned inside, but he concentrated and lowered his body temperature to get rid of the remaining heat.

"Damn, it's time to destroy that barrier" Gilver gathered himself, teleporting behind Kiara and hit her barrier piercing her to hit her flesh.(Stinger)

Kiara sees it coming through her Observation Haki, ducking under the sword attack.

He's a teleporter... Damn. So much for my Valev strat... I need to get teleportation.

As she puts her next attack into motion, she begins to form shades: The woman with the tower-design, The muscular hammer-wielding man, and a plain-looking male behind her. The plain shade opens a pair of portals into the midst of the shadows, and the other two fly and run through, attacking the shadow carrying the briefcase. With Gilver's sword slicing the space above her, where she had been standing only moments before, she has an opening.

She plants her hands on Gilver's chest, and they begin to glow, firing out twin beams of electrical energy directly into his body, enough to send him flying. Perhaps more alarmingly is the effects of her magic earlier. Though the heat from Sunshine is no longer burning Gilver, his armor isn't so lucky, corroding away before his very eyes.

Last edited:
Kiara sees it coming through her Observation Haki, ducking under the sword attack.

He's a teleporter... Damn. So much for my Valev strat... I need to get teleportation.

As she puts her next attack into motion, she begins to form shades: The woman with the tower-design, The muscular hammer-wielding man, and a plain-looking male behind her. The plain shade opens a pair of portals into the midst of the shadows, and the other two fly and run through, attacking the shadow carrying the briefcase. With Gilver's sword slicing the space above her, where she had been standing only moments before, she has an opening.

She plants her hands on Gilver's chest, and they begin to glow, firing out twin beams of electrical energy directly into his body, enough to send him flying. Perhaps more alarmingly is the effects of her magic earlier. Though the heat from Sunshine is no longer burning Gilver, his armor isn't so lucky, corroding away before his very eyes.
4v1 that is a bit unfair, how about 4v ... 20

The demon moved his free hand and various types of demons came out, they were creations of their parents where they were Blizt, Frost, among other types of demons, all who charged against Kiara's shadows

"**** you" Gilver manages to take out his pistol and charge it with demonic energy, the shot should break Kiara's defenses in addition to freeing him.

The two shades of Alexandria and Gavel, when they get hit, don't appear to be much the worse for wear. One is struck multiple times, to seemingly no damage whatsoever, while the other, when he gets hit past the range of his hammer, only takes small wounds each time. The woman rips the briefcase from the shadow, flying upwards to get out of their range.

The energy-charged bullet leaves the barrel of his gun, and streaks towards Kiara. "I hate to tell you, but you're not gonna win this fight, even when I'm holding back like this!"

She extends her barrier off of her body, forming it into a rectangular shape that then folds in on itself, creating a multi-layered barrier. Far too small to be usable in most circumstances, but against a single bullet, it's the perfect shield. The projectile strikes the barrier, the demonic energy carrying it where kinetic energy alone couldn't. It breaks through one layer... then two... but by hitting the third one, it simply can't carry itself any further.

"Multiple demons? You fool... FIghting armies of opponents is my specialty!"

She spreads her hands wide, forming suns in both of them... though rather than the miniature size of the ones before, she expands these. The result is a pillar of heat, intense enough to turn the dirt they stand on into magma, incinerating even those otherwise resistant to fire and heat. Demons within the vicinity find themselves quickly melted, if not outright incinerated into ashes.

In that several Frost launches their attacks freezing everything to a level that exceeds absolute zero freezing Kiara and her companions for a moment.

The briefcase is retrieved by what appears to be a living lightning bolt which easily escapes the reach of others.
(You lack resistance to something beyond absolute zero)
Gilver uses holy star to recover and regenerate later.

@ZephyrosOmega and @Oliver_de_jesus

Kusanagi outright facepalms at the sight of the battle that started brewing in front of her. She was slightly tempted to cut them both down right then and there for the childishness, but that'd turn things unfairly in favor of Neron.

The woman looked disgusted. She left behind a dome of force energy to protect the surroundings and any bystanders around, before departing into white space.

@Paul_Frank

"Changing humanity's nature... How would you achieve such a monumental goal? And to think, one such as you, who wished to help others, was ostracized in your own world. How foolish of them. I am glad to hear that what I saw in you was correct, that you, like me, wish to prevent the failures and mistakes of a past world. While I am uncertain of what my purpose in this place truly is, for the moment, it will be to stand by you and cut down those who stand in the way."

Kusanagi answered, grasping her sword and speaking with confidence.

"As for your second inquiry, I suppose that might be possible, yet it lacks the excitement of real combat, as it is something that is part of myself. Though, I imagine I will have to swing my swords to kill soon enough."

@WHYNAUT

[Somewhere in Australia, as that place hasn't been ****** with to significant extents as far as I recall]

Kusanagi observes the fireworks show starting, it was rare that she had something ordinary like this.

"Tell me. What do you think of humanity?"

As the frosts launch their attacks, Kiara can only scoff.

"Using fodder demons like that that rely on ice against someone literally holding two suns in her hands? Come on now."

The freezing... doesn't work, considering Kiara's aura of heat as hot as the sun itself is centered directly on her. The melee-ranged attacks and projectiles of the frost demons are nothing against her superior stats and precognition, allowing her to quite easily evade them, and a toss of one of her suns incinerates them as well. Gilver's strategy is falling apart before his eyes, and with his armor having been corroded away by Kiara's magic, his strength and speed are... well, to be perfectly blunt, paltry in comparison. Which means, what comes next is no issue for Kiara, and he can't begin to mount an escape sequence.

She dashes behind him, fast enough that she appears to be a blur to the demon's vision. As she does so, she forms her psychic barrier around Alexandria and her briefcase, so the lightning-clad demon's attempts to grab it only drag Alexandria along with it.

"For you... I only need a single touch."

She touches Gilver, and through the power of her shard, his life is extinguished in an instant. Though she unfortunately cannot claim him for herself, he's nonetheless very dead.

After that... well, wiping out his squadron of demons is as easy as siccing her second sun on them and burning them all to ash.

@Phoenix

(Thanks for the force barrier, tbh i had no idea where we were terrain-wise)

Gilver is dead.

Neron while traveling in the helicopter he feels that, his heart stops and a tear comes out.

"omae wa mou shindeiru" said Neron.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I'm currently in the midst of finalizing the methods to do that, so I'll get back to you when that's done." Lailah says

"And I suppose it might not be as good since the On comes from you. If you did so desire, you could fight duplicates of myself, killing them wouldn't really kill me I believe, although I'm not sure how long I could keep you entertained."

Back