• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@Listentomyrhytm

Brusel is able to counter the Shinsoo wave, but Izanagi had predicted this much and readied another attack in advance. There were now 9000000 red spears flying towards him.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Not much really. When I was still human I never had the time to think about such questions. And right now they simply seem like a part of this world we have been sent to. Something that belongs here, unlike myself."

Brusel barely sees this coming at all, however he manages to somewhat react and tries surrounding himself in a giant black and purple barrier.

"Hmm... Wonder what this thing is. Well, It's mine now!"

She attempts every sensory trick in her arsenal to try and analyze what the object is. Ki sensing, Observation Haki, Magic sensing, the works.
turns out to be a nucle?... A soul

Created by the King of Hell in the project Neron's Generals, which was canceled due to how powerful the item was after its first activation.

Now, let's see what if anything in particular in the universe is wrong. Melage, unravel the truth to me.
A metaphorical cloud of darkness wraps around the planet, thickest in places with large amounts of chaos and death, and even more poignant in areas with higher concentration of curses and cursed energy. Something is attempting to manifest.

Where to next...

Oh, right, he never talked to that absurdly powerful being back at the large structure. Doing as he did to get here, Llwn speeds back to the lookout, and, when he arrives, looks for the being.
Kon emerges from the building atop the platform to meet Llwn, cracking his shoulders.

"Sup."

"A soul, huh... Well, let's see here..."

Kiara raises her hand, shaping the earth into a golem. It's female in shape and has an open slot in its chest, and Kiara places the rock inside, binding it there. "Alright, let's see what kinda guy you are."

"A soul, huh... Well, let's see here..."

Kiara raises her hand, shaping the earth into a golem. It's female in shape and has an open slot in its chest, and Kiara places the rock inside, binding it there. "Alright, let's see what kinda guy you are."
Golem gets life besides that a dark mass covers the golem in certain parts, It was the dark power of the ruler of the 10th hell.

the golem radiates despair

Ah, it feels much larger now, or rather, I feel as though I can comprehend its magnitude better... He has the air of a kindred spirit.

"I don't believe we've ever met before, not in any real sense anyways. My name is Llwn. Could you tell me anything about this odd structure or yourself, since you seem to have appeared alongside it?"

@Paul_Frank

"Thank you. And fighting copies of you might work for the most part at least. It's an option."

Kusanagi replies, before looking around and distinctly noticing something.

"Do you feel that? Something's trying to appear."

@WHYNAUT

"They belong here... I suppose you're right, we are interfering in their business after all, each with their own goals. I suppose that's part of this world's fate. What about life? Do you think it to be worth living?"

Golem gets life besides that a dark mass covers the golem in certain parts, It was the dark power of the ruler of the 10th hell.

the golem radiates despair
"You must be fun at parties."

She uses doormaker to send the golem off into a secure location. She'll deal with that later.

Last edited:
[Reminder that the "darkness" is just a metaphor Zeskiel is seeing due to the vagueness of his ability and not actually there.]

"You must be fun at parties."

Kiara looks up at the aura of darkness covering the world. "Well... that's interesting."
The golem is does nothing.

~~hammer service~~

Neron would arrive and ask hammer very furiously what he had done.

The poor human was dying of fear due to the dark aura of the demon, but this managed to calm down a bit.

Then he looked at the project which was 70%, if his suspicions are true they did not have much time so he decided to rush to finish.

Ah, it feels much larger now, or rather, I feel as though I can comprehend its magnitude better... He has the air of a kindred spirit.

"I don't believe we've ever met before, not in any real sense anyways. My name is Llwn. Could you tell me anything about this odd structure or yourself, since you seem to have appeared alongside it?"
"Hmm." Kon smiles.

"The name's Kon. This place and myself were brought here from another world like the rest of you, albeit under different circumstances. I'm meant to act as a sort of go-between between the rest of you and the one that brought us here, though the amount of information I'm allowed to offer is limited."

As she sends the golem away, she decides that what she needs to do next is prepare.

"The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand," She mutters to herself, using Doormaker to open a group of portals between her moon base and a very special weapons storage area. One by one, she moves these weapons to the moon, for special use, until half of their number is expended.

She then retreats to her barrier, instructing her shades to once again start development on what they had been building earlier. If she gets unlucky, these weapons might mean the difference between victory and defeat. As soon as she's confirmed that they've started on that, she begins phase two of three.

Llwn is intrigued, placing a hand on his chin.

"A middle-man, eh? Well, is there anything you can say, that isn't obvious of course?"
"Well everyone but me has full autonomy in regards to their own actions. You're here because you're entertaining, and I imagine things will go well for us as long as that continues to be the case. You should expect more 'events' like the hunt for the dragon balls to arise to keep mixing things up."

"That's a little disconcerting. How do you feel about the predicament, in relation to yourself, or has the other disallowed you from speaking about it as well?"

@Paul_Frank

"I suppose we could do it now if you'd like. I'm sure you want to test your new abilities as well, no? As long as it does not distract you from your main goal."

She said, observing the barrier and what Lailah was doing now.

"Though, perhaps we should instead check the source of this strangeness."

@elsewhere

The Kusanagi from before exits white space and reappears on a mountain, observing the world.

Last edited:
"Alright. Phase two initiated. Let's do this."

She switches gears, turning her attention to not the shades working diligently, but instead to the wonderful stage that is her barrier. The perfect place to give rise to an audience for her fight.

She spreads her arms out, black mana flowing from them out into the environment. At her command, hundreds- no, thousands of minions begin to rise. Zombies, Familiars, Shades, more... specialized creatures, et cetera. More importantly, she takes her three artifacts, summoning a shade specializing in armor creation and having it perform its designated task. It takes some time, and as the shade puts down every detail she commands, she continues her work on her army, taking advantage of every power she can to charge and power them up. She further includes tinker upgrades in the armor, as well as to her weapon, all powering them up and enhancing them to their Zenith.

When it's all finished, she looks at her handiwork and admires it before going back out to the moon's surface. WIth her tinkers no longer needed, she instead begins the final phase of her plan: Terraforming.

Kiara employs her matter creation shades, duplicating them, with the express purpose of creating as much excess matter as possible, while she uses her matter manipualtion to shape it into stone, metal water, the works. She applies them in different spots across the barren surface in an area that stretches kilometers, and is growing rapidly as she utilizes doormaker to cross the distance while barely moving from her spot.

@Hl3_or_bust

Kon puts his hand on his chin, thinking.

"Going home is... possible. And I shouldn't have to worry about the rest of you lunatics threatening my safety, no offense. I didn't exactly elect to come here but there's no use crying over spilled milk. I'm content to just wait this whole episode out as long as it lasts and go home. It's not like this is any more boring than any other day back on Namek anyway."

Neron went to the only place where he could calm his frustration, which was Mount Everest.

he sat on a rock and looked at the landscape, and then took a photo of him and his son.

"I can't rebuild you, not again after losing you the first time." Neron started to get sad and the strong winds of a hurricane appeared near he due to the power of HellLord that he released slightly.

Llwn chuckles.

"None taken. I could certainly see that being a concern for most of the normal people here, considering it's seemed to have gone to a few peoples' heads."

He responds, remembering how quickly a rather large country buckled, although they didn't exactly have much of a chance to begin with.

"Could you disclose anything about any upcoming "events", as you referred to? It's a mix of very strange feelings, gaining power like this and then everything interesting being dealt with when you look away for a few seconds."

I see now. I can only theorize the on this now, but the excess amount of negative energy is plaguing the planet. Whatever is trying to manifest must be using that energy as a link to manifest.

This does beg the question of wheather it is really another one of the hunts promoted by the entity who brought us here. It would have no need to establish a link to transport us here, with all the power it has. It could be something bad, possibly.

Or maybe i am overestimating it's power. Or it could be something else entirely. I need to plan ahead for the most likely possibilities, specially with this new spike of dark magic i have just felt. Depending on how this goes, i could either utilize it to my advantage or have it be a "pain in the ass", as some may say.

I tear open a gateway to Mexico, the most cursed place on Earth. Stopping this energy is impossible, so i should at least familiarize myself with it. I welcome myself in.

Training with all my available magic I have right now, after untold amount of times, I finished, and get up.

“Welp, let go outside and get some fresh air.”

I then beckon the horses, who is enjoying a tea party right now, before going outside. Feeling the fresh air from high up, I take a deep breath

“Hoo...the air here is fresh! Not too polluted yet.”

I said, connecting with the world right now and feel it every beat...

@CrimsonStarFallen and @Paul_Frank

A Kusanagi arrives practically alongside you. She has elected to investigate this, while having the ones in the depths remain there. Trying to discern what the cursed energy was being used for there.

@Paul_Frank

"Best to start in Mexico with that, I sent another over there, so we can remain here. Would you like to try fighting then?"

She asked, looking down at her sword, then at Lailah and having a slight smile on her face.

[Probably anywhere Kusanagi goes thanks to the Dark Side of the Force stuff but her things can't really be detected]

When all is said and done, she looks at her handiwork, smiling to herself.

"Perfect... and now for the main event!"

She doors back to the United States, calling an emergency national broadcast. This is a message meant to be broadcast across the nation, and viewed by the people of the world. As one might expect, she opens it with all the dignity and grace an executive office holder should have.

"Guys, gals, and non-binary pals, what's up!" She spreads her arms wide. "Been a while since my last update. Almost 24 hours if you can believe it! ******' crazy, right?"

She spins around in her chair before leaning forward, smirking at the camera in a manner that makes the number of "Kiara simps" skyrocket. "Listen, I found out about this thing that lets me livestream my villainous exploits wherever I go, so you guys can see all the wacky evil I get up to! It's called TikTok."

At that last word, the whole planet probably loses its shit.

"And guess what? I made an account! So I'm gonna livestream the ******' coolest shit you've ever seen. See, turns out there's this guy going around trying to usurp my newfound rule, and I'm not much a fan of that. Dude shows up outta nowhere, kills my friend, and starts going around trying to take over the planet for the LITERAL forces of hell. This some Devil May Cry shit right there."

An indistinct voice from one of her staff sounds out from behind the camera, and her smile fades into a curious expression as she peeks over at him, her face leaving the screen but everything else being quite visible.

"Oh, I can't say that on live television?"

"indistinct"

"The **** is copyright?"

"indistinct"

"Oh who cares, it's Hideki Kamiya, he doesn't get to complain until Bayonetta 3 comes out. What's he gonna do, sue me?"

She gets back in camera view, now sitting on the desk, hands behind her back and one leg crossed over the other. "Anyway, I thought I'd do a fun thing. I killed his general in revenge for killing my friend, so I figure now we're even in terms of personal reasons to murder eachother. That said, I figured I'd give you guys a treat and let you watch a pair of superhumans duke it out. I even went to the moon and set up a special battlefield! Call me batman, 'cause I love fanboy wank and I just LOVE Prep time."

She poses to the camera, what with the double peace signs in her hands and all that. Indistinct sobbing from her staff is heard in the background. "Oh, don't be such a baby, I'm paying you like... triple for this, you can endure my memeing for 10 minutes."

"So then! I've got my cell phone here and I'm gonna start livestreaming on TikTok, and y'all are gonna watch me fight the king of hell on the moon! So stay tuned for that, and I'll send a special prize to whoever correctly guesses how many times I drop the word "poggers" during this livestream. Peace out, America!"

blip

...The nation is in complete shock that this ******* gremlin is in control of the most powerful country in the world.

With that address made, Kiara pulls out her cell phone, having it levitate behind her with Telekinesis, and hits the stream button. Connected to a tiny speaker in her suit, her audio becomes visible to the world. The stream quickly breaks viewership records, and probably makes the owners of TikTok a metric fortune all thanks to her account, @Kiara_Yuuki_Official.

"Man, I should start an OnlyFans," she muses to herself.

@Oliver_de_jesus

(Kiara's too)

@The_Divine_Phoenix

I elegantly flow down to the ground, not failing to notice the other person who just came, although her footsteps are weirdly quiet.

"Hello there."

If she saw Ezekiel before, she would notice the poker face still strong in his face, with a much more relaxed body posture.

"I assume you also felt the strange feeling of something crawling it's way into the world."

Llwn chuckles.

"None taken. I could certainly see that being a concern for most of the normal people here, considering it's seemed to have gone to a few peoples' heads."

He responds, remembering how quickly a rather large country buckled, although they didn't exactly have much of a chance to begin with.

"Could you disclose anything about any upcoming "events", as you referred to? It's a mix of very strange feelings, gaining power like this and then everything interesting being dealt with when you look away for a few seconds."
"I don't really know specifics, but it'll probably be similarly rewarding to the dragon balls upon completion..." He pauses, seemingly wondering if he should say what he's about to.

"Although... the results of the dragon ball hunt seemed to be more... lackluster than what was expected. Whatever comes next, it will probably be something that invokes as much conflict as possible."

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Hello, are you here to investigate things as well? Would have been nice for you to ask permission before barging into here though, you could have disrupted things." She says, addressing the new visitor

"Well, anyway, since we're all here, we might as well investigate things yeah? Whatever it is probably isn't inside here, so we can check out the city outside."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Sure, why not?" Lailah responds, splitting off another copy and handing it a sword.

The copy's aura flares up, and flows around the sword too.

When all is said and done, she looks at her handiwork, smiling to herself.

"Perfect... and now for the main event!"

She doors back to the United States, calling an emergency national broadcast. This is a message meant to be broadcast across the nation, and viewed by the people of the world. As one might expect, she opens it with all the dignity and grace an executive office holder should have.

"Guys, gals, and non-binary pals, what's up!" She spreads her arms wide. "Been a while since my last update. Almost 24 hours if you can believe it! ******' crazy, right?"

She spins around in her chair before leaning forward, smirking at the camera in a manner that makes the number of "Kiara simps" skyrocket. "Listen, I found out about this thing that lets me livestream my villainous exploits wherever I go, so you guys can see all the wacky evil I get up to! It's called TikTok."

At that last word, the whole planet probably loses its shit.

"And guess what? I made an account! So I'm gonna livestream the ******' coolest shit you've ever seen. See, turns out there's this guy going around trying to usurp my newfound rule, and I'm not much a fan of that. Dude shows up outta nowhere, kills my friend, and starts going around trying to take over the planet for the LITERAL forces of hell. This some Devil May Cry shit right there."

An indistinct voice from one of her staff sounds out from behind the camera, and her smile fades into a curious expression as she peeks over at him, her face leaving the screen but everything else being quite visible.

"Oh, I can't say that on live television?"

"indistinct"

"The **** is copyright?"

"indistinct"

"Oh who cares, it's Hideki Kamiya, he doesn't get to complain until Bayonetta 3 comes out. What's he gonna do, sue me?"

She gets back in camera view, now sitting on the desk, hands behind her back and one leg crossed over the other. "Anyway, I thought I'd do a fun thing. I killed his general in revenge for killing my friend, so I figure now we're even in terms of personal reasons to murder eachother. That said, I figured I'd give you guys a treat and let you watch a pair of superhumans duke it out. I even went to the moon and set up a special battlefield! Call me batman, 'cause I love fanboy wank and I just LOVE Prep time."

She poses to the camera, what with the double peace signs in her hands and all that. Indistinct sobbing from her staff is heard in the background. "Oh, don't be such a baby, I'm paying you like... triple for this, you can endure my memeing for 10 minutes."

"So then! I've got my cell phone here and I'm gonna start livestreaming on TikTok, and y'all are gonna watch me fight the king of hell on the moon! So stay tuned for that, and I'll send a special prize to whoever correctly guesses how many times I drop the word "poggers" during this livestream. Peace out, America!"

blip

...The nation is in complete shock that this ******* gremlin is in control of the most powerful country in the world.

With that address made, Kiara pulls out her cell phone, having it levitate behind her with Telekinesis, and hits the stream button. Connected to a tiny speaker in her suit, her audio becomes visible to the world. The stream quickly breaks viewership records, and probably makes the owners of TikTok a metric fortune all thanks to her account, @Kiara_Yuuki_Official.

"Man, I should start an OnlyFans," she muses to herself.

"And then they say I'm the bad guy" The HellLord said as he broke his phone.

"Preparation ...." will open a portal to a new pocket dimension Where Neron would prepare for the final confrontation

(I'm going to sleep)

Last edited:
"That reminds me. I remember hearing that gathering those balls would grant wishes to those who did. What exactly was asked for?"

(Where do you get the slow time pocket dimension? I don't see it on any of your guys)
(I possess Sealas who possesses the abilities of Hit, who can create pocket dimensions, in DMC1 mundus altered the Mallet Island time flow slightly, but I'll edit it to just put it as a parallel dimension)

Back