• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"Oh, Hi there," Kiara looks over. "Kusanagi, right? And I have a... general Idea, yes. Unfortunately, actually doing anything about that has become much harder ever since someone murdered my economist."

@ZephyrosOmega

I have a lot of these already, but its the thought that counts I suppose.

"Hmm. And I suppose you're able to retrieve these if I break the agreement? Very well, in return, I'll grant the ability to use energy like this." As she says this, an extremely malicious flow of aura fills the barrier through her Ren

"There are of course, more applications, but they need a lot of practice, which I can give if necessary. In any case hmmm, I suppose if I were to choose one, the hydrokinesis interests me the most, having more than one would obviously be better, but c'set la vie."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I'm sure you'll find people like that then. And my world hmm. Well, it wasn't much like this one at all, magic was something that existed naturally, although, in my day, that sort of stuff was just forming, the theories behind it first being realized." She says, her voice trailing off

"Aha, but in any case, the world itself was clean mostly, not polluted by industry or what have you, the technological level wasn't the same, but its not like we were primitive by any means. Contienents were much larger as well, the whole planet was I think."

"Malicious aura, huh... I'll add it to my ever-growing list of generic "inner energy" abilities. So, we have a deal then?"

"I'd like to warn that the simple act of granting you this does come with a contract, there's no way around that part I suppose. The terms of the contract are decided upon it being given, and the price of breaking it is permanent loss of the ability, and death." She says, pausing, the aura subsiding and disappearing completely, with her presence seemingly erased

"If you're fine with that, then good terms would probably be something like 'you can keep it so long as you don't end up against me'. If you agree to that, then the trade is fine."

@Paul_Frank

"What was your role in that world, then? What did you do? And were your powers always of the nature they are now? The affinity for the dark arts must come from somewhere, I imagine."

@ZephyrosOmega

"That would be my name, yes. The chaos brings me back to a time I dislike. If there is one thing I do not wish to see happen, it's the end of all forms of life on this world. Regardless of who wins the coming battles or why, should the world truly be at risk in the process, all involved in this destruction will die. I do not care what forms of life inhabit the world, merely that it does not become a desolate world of nothing."

She states calmly, yet with an aura of malice stronger than she's ever shown before.

@Faruel1998

"So, what might we be looking for exactly?"

Last edited:
@Paul

"You drive a hard bargain... but very well."

Kiara sends the orb into Laliah's body, who can feel the power of water Grace her form.

@Phoenix

"..." Kiara tilts her head. "You care about life a lot, don't you. Well, I won't attempt to win you over, but I'll say this much. The world's at risk no matter what, because we're here. Compared to every other being on this earth, we're gods. Walking nukes that could kill everyone on this planet in a matter of minutes. If you really want to make sure everyone on this planet is safe, pick a side and eliminate all other opposition."

She turns away from Kusanagi, and then smiles, as though remembering a funny joke. "Though just between you and me, I'm the one that can bring people back to life."

It seems the country known as the United States of America is in a deep state of anarchy as it stands. How sad.

By turning into photons, i travel around the globe at the speed of light, effortlessly ending up in another country. Some Australia. I secure a place in a dinner. The breakfast was peaceful. It proved a good break, letting me organize my thoughts well. The desire to use my powers, to test them as if i was some curious kid, is still strong. Instead of using them for fighting or destruction, i should find a way to utilize them towards a positive goal for myself. But, what would even count as positive anyway? I'm still not sure of that myself.

I pay the dinner and leave, sitting for a bit. The Space Monsters already reached the Saggitarious A, and began harnessing it's energies as of now. That makes things easier.

Now, let's see what if anything in particular in the universe is wrong. Melage, unravel the truth to me.

@ZephyrosOmega

"It's nothing as noble as that. It's mostly that I want people I find interesting to keep existing, and not to be left alone as the sole form of life on a world again. Thus, I'll make sure that doesn't happen. It doesn't matter to me all that much who rules, what the life is, or who dies. I just don't feel like seeing that same emptiness again. Though I will say, there is a strange force compelling me to protect the wellbeing of the world somewhat. The Counter Force, as it's known. For now, the side I'm on is Lailah's, whatever that may end up being, as she is interesting to me."

The woman explained, the malice seeming to stop abruptly.

@Faruel1998

"Well, there are a number of those on Earth, I suppose. What do you want to do with them? You needed plants, right? I can make plants grow at will now."

@ZephyrosOmega

"You should find you've already gained the power then. If you require further tutoring, on how to use it feel free to ask, or practice on your own, it matters not. In any case, what exactly did you want me to do now?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"My role huh... well I guess I was pretty important back there at one point. As for where my affinity towards dark magic comes from, its purely circumstantial, I could have been good with any kinds, but, the way things turned out made me like this. I said that things were just developing around that time, so of course issues existed. People are impatient, bureaucracts want scapegoats, and so I was branded bad luck. A curse due to my low standing, and circumstances of my birth." She bites her lip hard enough to cause blood to drip

"Of course after something like that, I'd be ostracized yeah? It's reasonable, the people didn't know it was all lies, they just believed what they were told. But..." Lailah shakes her head and slaps her cheeks before continuing

"Ahem, apologies, I went off on a tangent. I helped develop the general magical theory in my world, and eventually ended up developing the basis for what would be considered curses in it. That's what my role was."

@The_Divine_Phoenix , @Paul_Frank

"I'll still continue to gather mana for the incoming battle, also thanks ... my animats are still going to take seeds for my garden and your help could be well appreciated"

"In the meantime, we could know each others more ... if you two have questions about me or my world feel free to ask"

"The counter force... I see. Well, I'll do my best to avoid that emptiness. It doesn't sound fun to me either."

Kiara smiles at Kusanagi, then addresses Laliah. "Thanks for the trade. As for what I want... Right now, Information would be nice. This person... I've been busy, and I don't have the same range of sensory abilities that you seem to, so if you know anything about them, I'd appreciate it. Beyond that... Well, it's inevitable I'll end up fighting whoever they are at some point. If they have armies, aid fighting said armies would be appreciated. And if I engage them one-on-one, I'd appreciate aid if I end up in a disadvantageous position. Are those acceptable terms?"

(If you can't parse what i'm asking through my absolute stupid format:
-Info on Neron
-Providing aid against Neron's armies if he has them
-Helping out if Neron starts to beat Kiara when they 1v1)

"I'm not sure how much information I can give, you've probably seen that they're manipulating things behind the scenes, so they clearly have some ability to manipulate minds in some way, and they have some realm to hide away in, from what I've seen, they act through a representative. Although their energy was... demonic, for a lack of a better term." Lailah answers

"The rest is doable though, and if I get more information, I'll share it."

(>.> one more reason why I'm at war with you lol, I also didn't use mind hax to manipulate people at any time, it was just fear/Madness Hax to repower me)

@ZephyrosOmega

"I am glad to hear that, I suppose. I wonder if I could threaten the other into backing off."

The woman mused out loud.

@Paul_Frank

"So your life was not a simple one either, I see. Why were you chosen to be the bearer of bad luck? What about your birth made such a thing be the case, if you are willing to answer?"

@Faruel1998

"It would be no issue to do so, I suppose. Which place will you select, then?"

@Phoenix

"I'd be grateful if you could. Get back to me if you have any success in that matter."

With that thought in mind, Kiara makes her way back to the barrier's exit and leaves.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"My father isn't exactly well liked by mo... most people, for a variety of reasons." Lailah says wiping her blood off and sighing once more

"Sins of the father and all that I guess. Any other questions?"

The Kusanagi near Kiara nodded, and took off to find Neron, looking for him at the meeting he was having with Izanagi's beings. Her taking off caused a few of the cloud above the area to be split, though no damage was caused to the surroundings, the shockwave caused was equivalent to a small nuclear bomb being set off.

@Paul_Frank

"Inherited ill will, I see. So, may I ask, as I seem to be working with you for the moment. What is your true desire for the world? What do you wish to achieve with your actions in this place? I feel it only fair to ask, rather than pry into the future itself."

@Faruel1998

"A temple of any kind could do, I suppose. Perhaps the one known as The Parthenon?"

Last edited:
Once she's out, Kiara finally decides to go confirm her suspicions about that thing she's been sensing. She can sense alternate dimensions, but there's one that's different from the barriers that she and laliah created. So... time to investigate it.

"Door," She says as she manifests a shade, which opens a square-shaped gateway before her. She calmly walks inside... Into Hell.

"Well this is a dreary place."

@Oliver_de_jesus (I have entered)

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Mmm, The Parthenon ... Greece", he murmured to then teleporting himself along with Lailah and Kusanagi's copies on that location.

"Mh, I feel ... its decadence, but also the leyline that swirl beneath them"

The Kusanagi near Kiara nodded, and took off to find Neron, looking for him at the meeting he was having with Izanagi's beings. Her taking off caused a few of the cloud above the area to be split, though no damage was caused.
Kusanagi would notice a disturbance in his ability to detect presences, it is as if Neron was on 2 sides at the same time but in reality it was his son, Gilver, who was searching a couple of things for his father's plan and by chance was near Kusanagi.

Once she's out, Kiara finally decides to go confirm her suspicions about that thing she's been sensing. She can sense alternate dimensions, but there's one that's different from the barriers that she and laliah created. So... time to investigate it.

"Door," She says as she manifests a shade, which opens a square-shaped gateway before her. She calmly walks inside... Into Hell.

"Well this is a dreary place."

@Oliver_de_jesus (I have entered)

she can't find anyone, hell is empty, There were barely 2 little childdre demons that kiara can find playing with a pair of swords.

(ah, i see)

Kiara frowns. "Well... hi there, kids." SHe looks around. At least I've verified this place's existence then...

@Faruel1998

"What were your duties as Watcher exactly? You mentioned something about seeing and being involved with the souls of others, what does that mean exactly though?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Well, firstly, stop either of the two people currently trying to take over the world from doing so. After that, it depends on how things go, things might change you know? Although, if you're worried about me wiping out all life, that's low on the list of things I'd like."

Inside the Mexico barrier, the Lailah there continues feeding the familiars and restraining the emerging witches.

@ZephyrosOmega
"Hmm, who are you and how did you get here?" Said the kid wearing a blue shirt

"Yes, this is the Kingdom of Neron, our father no one can be here and leave alive without our permission" said the kid who had a red shirt as he pointed his sword at Kiara.

@Paul_Frank

"There weren't actual duties about being a Watcher, that was a gift and most of the time, a curse"

"Seeing the soul was an art, like magic, the capabilities not only too see the souls, but also to speak with them, to know their previous lives, to see through them ...", his gaze lowered a bit.

"And also your own too"

Kusanagi's senses were by no means fooled by such a thing, yet she approached the man regardless.

"To my knowledge, you hold relation to Neron."

@Paul_Frank

"I did not believe you were one who would end the world, no. I am just curious to see where this path will take us, I suppose. But you haven't fully answered my question. Your answers have been in regards to others, yet I ask, what do you want for yourself, regardless of the decisions of others?"

Kusanagi spoke, differently than usual, with more interest in the answer than most times.

@Faruel1998

"So you saw your own past lives, your own soul? What did you find in such a revelation?"

She asked, seeming genuinely curious.

@ZephyrosOmega
"Hmm, who are you and how did you get here?" Said the kid wearing a blue shirt

"Yes, this is the Kingdom of Neron, our father no one can be here and leave alive without our permission" said the kid who had a red shirt as he pointed his sword at Kiara.
"Aww, aren't you two cute." she smiles at them. "Your father's name is Neron, you say? Is he out? I'd love to speak to him. What are your names?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix
The masked demon looked at his unexpected visit, it was supposed that this was a search mission for a specific Mineral that was in his father's plans, I never expect someone to find it and know about his father's name.

"Yes, I am his son, who are you?" he said coldly with one hand holding the handle of his katana

@ZephyrosOmega
The children are silent when they notice that they revealed information that she did not know, after all, if you are going to enter someone's personal dimension at least you have to know the name of the owner.

"You won't get any information from us, human" said the boy in the blue shirt as he ran to try to cut her with his sword but tripped and fell to the ground.

his brother starts laughing at that.

"What are you laughing at, stupid brother" said the boy cleaning his dirty

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"What do I want regardless of the actions of others? That's a difficult question to answer, hmmm. Would just saying 'a better world' be too vague for you?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Something that I never wanted to know", Ghelet answered.

"One of my past lives, when Thaos, the responsable of the cause that made me a Watcher, was the Grand Inquisitor of the Leaden Key ... I was his right hand"

Back