• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Movie Discussion Thread

Gojira1234 said:
Peridot x Amethyst* FTFY
How do I delete someone else's comment?

Edit: the irony of me being a Disc Mod flew over my head when I made this comment lol. Issa joke not an abuse of power plz don't crucify me.

Holy shit. Multi-Continental Steven with great mobility? Damn. That's what it looks like anyways.

Dunno who can damage him in that state, though. Canonically not even the Diamond's can breach Pink's defenses which Steven appears to have mastered. Maybe a Diamond does actually fuse or something and Steven finally faces a threat that can get past his shield via sheer strength.

If he reaches planet level he could actually finally give Finn a good fight.

Oblivion Lightning said:
I wanna see the Aquamarine and Eyeball fusion in action rlly bad.
"So, we didn't really tie up the plots with Aquamarine and Eyeball, even after the end of the main show. Which one of them are we going to tackle first?"

Rebecca Sugar: "Yes."

Weekly refer to the new app game, Unleash the Light.

EDIT: Oop, not leaving any proof of existence, eh Ryu?

I realized my mistake right after I posted so I deleted to not derail the thread lol

Spoilers for Pink Pearl

Okay... So Pink got pissed after all three diamonds refused to give her a planet, and in her tantrum, she accidentally cracked Pearl.

BUT WHY DID SHE GET TAKEN AWAY BY WHITE?! AGH!!

Hm, those too powers are pretty much the same, like, gaining strength from emotions and similar. Why do we even have it and don't simply cover it by that last one?

Also, what Smokey did was Accelerated Perception.

New episodes are episodes that were recently released, 2.5 hours ago to be more accurate.

Basically the first 4 episodes of SUF.

Back