• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Movie Discussion Thread

One of the things that pisses me off about Pink is that I know for a fact we'll never see any of that shit come back to bite her because she's dead.

I'm glad they did that. The season 5 finale made it seem like they just had a heel face turn and they were just good then. But here it shows that thousands of years of a mindset isn't going to switch just like that. You can even see how exasperated Steven is with them after 2 years with them, so I thought it was a nice touch

Supposedly there's going to be a 6th Season but there hasn't been any news on that for awhile from what I remember.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Pink Diamond is the source of all evil.
indeed godamm Outrageous Pink Diamond jerk leaves Spinel is a child can't move for 6000 years expects Started Revenge Object Kill Steven.

Why Pink Diamond?

Don't let Pink Diamond's assholeary distract you from the fact Steven made 2 guitars fuse.

Also Lapis and Peridot didn't fuse. 0/10

WeeklyBattles said:
Yet another badass broken hax weapon that is useless outside the verse
bruh Spinel used a scyhe erased Memorys cuts anything Gems then can't cut proof Steven is a half-gem and Half-human.

Wouldn't compare the scythe to ZR, this simply retrogress development, ZR can negate virtually everything through causation.

You can elaborate further in how Steven use bubbles, yes, although changing the shape of bubbles is not the big deal.

Back