• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Discussion Thread #2: Revenge of the Gems

Kepekley23 said:
The Cluster has a multi exaton earthquake calc on the OBD, which was accepted by Endless Mike to boot
Technically that could scale to the partially formed cluster as the earthquake was done just by it starting to wake up

This would in turn scale to the Diamond Warships and in turn the Diamonds

Unless the calc was done for the partially formed cluster, I don't see how it would scale, as the Cluster was definitely holding back during that fight, otherwise it would have started tearing apart the planet.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo The calc was done by the Cluster before it even took form just by starting to wake up
You're talking about Yellow/Blue Diamond fight, right? If so, it's fine, I thought you were talking about the quake it made in Gem Drill.

In Gem Drill, the Cluster was actually going to form, as opposed to The Reunion, where it was clearly trying not to fully form, even before the arm came out.

Plants are already organic life though.

By the way i'm not sure if it's relevant but a friend of mine calced a feat by a Gem spaceship from a recent comic. It yielded Country level. Not sure if it scales though.

The story was Steven Universe: Anti-Gravity. A gem ship was gonna make a blast this big but Ronaldo saved the day.

His calc, not mine:

Earth diameter: 12,742 km / 498 px = 25.6 km/px
Cap height: 384 km
Cap radius: 742.4 km
((742400/43.93)^2.5)/1000
37.127 teratons of TNT

Yeah, forgot about all that stuff.

I was to focused on Ronaldo "God-King of Fast Food" Fryman actually being relevant again.

I'm more impressed that it took all three gems to restrain Ronaldo.

Since I was told to follow the calc as a guide for another Earthquake calc, I guess it's fine to use. Not really well versed in the formula yet, though.

Don't worry, I don't expect an instant answer. If it takes a day for a response, it takes a day, if it takes a week, it takes a week.

To be honest, it is responsible that there are many mistakes the show has made. Some complaints might be over the top (like maybe the view a slave falling in love with a master), but it's good.

I mean in the context, it makes sense that the Diamonds would call a truce. It doesn't take away the fact that they're villains and intergalactic tyrants, and I don't think we've the last of them as antagonists.

(This isn't including White Diamond who's clearly a villain. I'm talking Blue and Yellow.)

Back