• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Discussion Thread #2: Revenge of the Gems

DatBoiBrown said:
He was also able to break the chains of Lapis, WHICH WERE ABLE TO RESTRAIN MALACHITE FOR MONTHS.
Tbf Blue Diamond also did that, much easier than Monster Steven did in fact. So it really isn't a astounding feat Diamond-wise.

Pepper14832 said:
So we're making Corrupted Steven Tier 5 based on the other 3 Diamonds light attack on Earth that isn't AP but Hax that specifically corrupted Gems only?

Yeah, no.
I agree, I know this verse has very wonky scaling but its a pretty big assumption to me, but I don't mind 5-C though, but nothing higher.

The calc is about how much energy the light would've had. Individually, the Diamonds scale to 1/3 of that energy I'd think, so still 5-C, but Steven would scale to the full thing given how easily he could manhandle the Diamonds with nothing but roars and shockwaves as well as completely overwhelming White in an instant when she connected to him.

Udlmaster said:
WeeklyBattles said:
A partially formed cluster is only High 6-A
Why? Why make an arbitary distinction? Is a 5-A Goku's arm High 6-A?
is a diamond's "spaceship" 5-A for being able to hold its own against the arm of the cluster for a bit? and does yellow (and the other 2 via scaling) scale to 5-A for easily ripping through said ship as well?

anyway, there really wasnt a fight at all to properly scale steven beyond high 6-A, since anything steven slapped aside, the diamonds could have done too, and the diamonds themselfs did nothing besides use non-AP abilities. If his roar pushing away the diamonds is good enough for anyone, then sure, he easily scales decently above the diamonds if thats your evidence.

Back