• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe CRT Thing Part 2

Adem Warlock69 said:
Makes sense, also, Mega Pearl should probably get Downgraded to High 7-A
I mean why though? She should definitely be comparable to Opal, as Pearl is about equal to Amethyst strength-wise.

Is the argument here that Pink Pearl/Volleyball hasn't trained for combat like Pearl has, so probably isn't as strong as Pearl and Amethyst, so just to be safe Mega Pearl should be High 7-A? I mean. . . .that seems legit. . . .maybe???? LOL I dunno. We need more input.

So what about Obsidian's speed, should it be "likely higher" or "possibly higher" just by the fact that we are at this point scaling her to the same tiering as the Diamonds?

Considering there was a diamond being part of it, albeit not at full potential when she debuted, we could give her the same stats as the other diamonds I.E yellow and blue

Obsidian should have ""At Least Relativistic, likely higher", cause the Diamond Warships Scale To the Cluster, who scales to Monster Steven's Speed

wouldn't it be at least 5-B in that case? I mean I know it said much large then the earth but, without a calc, we cant really tell by how much.

Let's just put it back at High 4-C I think the Cluster actually was 5-B for a period of time (But I'd need to recheck)

Okay okay so guys, especially WEEKLY (we need to not bury this so he can see it to approve the edits lol):

So do Partial Cluster and as a result also Obsidian (also just because she scales to the same tiering as Diamonds physically) be getting "At least Relativistic, likely higher" for their speed?

Most of the edits from here were made to my knowledge, though there are some minor speed edits, though im not the one pushing for it.

Antvasima said:
Yeah everything else can be put on hold until after the move, really. In terms of the speed-upgrades: They can get done if Weekly will come back in here and approve them, any chance you could ask him? Update: I asked Weekly myself but it's on an old convo of ours so I'm not sure if he will notice it. All we need is his approval and we can make the speed-edits.

Just for clarification, Ant: All threads a user is following will still be followed and as easy to find once the wiki is moved, right?

Everyone: I am making the updates for Rainbow and the others still listed in the OP. I am also ADDING A FEW NEW ABILITIES for Rainbow that don't need evidence or clarification as they were clearly seen in "A Very Special Episode" in future: In that episode, Rainbow showed the ability to use their parasol to telekinetically levitate and move objects, as well as to animate inanimate objects and manipulate plants, and I am making a note that others who use the parasol can achieve telekinesis and animation as well as Onion showed these abilities when using the parasol. Watch the episode and you guys will see this is all VERY clear-cut including the animation of inanimate objects, as Rainbow even referred to what they were doing at one point as "getting things animated in here" before bringing some of Onion's toys to life.

Are there any other staff members listed as interested in SU that you can ask?

As far as I have been told, we will be automatically subscribed to all of the threads that we have ever responded to.

Can you also summarise the arguments for the speed changes?

Antvasima said:
Can you also summarise the arguments for the speed changes?
Okay so: We all agreed that Obsidian should be upgraded from "At Least High 6-A" to "At Least High 6-A likely higher" which puts her on-par with the Diamonds, and by scaling to the Partially FOrmed Cluster (actually ABOVE the Partial Cluster) because she was able to take on the Diamonds' arm-warships more easily and quickliy than the Partial Cluster could. Literally all the PHYSICALLY "likely higher" characters in the series scale to people with "At Least Relativistic LIKELY HIGHER" speed, and the Partially Formed Cluster DEFINITELY scales to Monster Steven's speed (which is "likely higher" by being a form of Pink State) due to physically reacting to and restraining him.

We should also give the speed-upgrade to Lapis Lazuli SPECIFICALLY WITH HER WATER-MANIPULATION, as she is "likely higher" in tier and scales to the Diamonds with that, and was able to react to and restrain both Blue Diamond and Monster Steven (both At Least Relativistic Likely Higher) using her water manipulation. She can also speed-blitz other gems of her type in a 1-on-2 battle.

Does that all make sense?

I suppose so, but again, I have not watched the latest episodes yet.

I am making those upgrades, as well as upgrading Lapis to have Relativistic speed, but At Least Relativistic likely Higher reactions and speed with Water Manipulation due to her feats against Blue Diamond and Monster Steven.

Weekly, if you disagree then you can revert the edits for Lapis. But it seems pretty clear-cut that her reactions and water-manip are "likely higher" in speed by scaling to Blue Diamond and Monster Steven, and also the further evidence below!

She also absolutely ROFL-level speed-blitzed two other Lapises, lol. Aaand when she was severely weakened with her gem cracked and while maintaining a High 6-A feat continuously, her Water Clones were able to take on the Crystal Gems quite easily and were winning! I'd say this all amounts to good evidence for her Reactions and Water Manip being "likely higher" in speed.

Edit: I now finished the edits for everyone in the OP, including Connie's LS (you all can go see the justification I used there and if you think it isn't detailed enough can provide more), but I DID NOT ADD PERIDOT'S MINES AND TURRETS TO HER PROFILE as I'm not sure what their AP is! Guys, what is their AP?

I believe Her mines and turrets would be 7-A (And I think it'd 7-A+) for harming enemies that can take hits from the other crystal gems (Including Garnet which is why I think they'd be 7-A+)

Soupywolf5 said:
I believe Her mines and turrets would be 7-A (And I think it'd 7-A+) for harming enemies that can take hits from the other crystal gems (Including Garnet which is why I think they'd be 7-A+)
Hmmmmm, which enemies are your referring to? I'm doing a rewatch of the original series but I haven't gotten to that part yet. Who did she harm with her mines and turrets, and in what episode? And how exactly should I list her mines and turrets? Should they be a separate key?

Soupywolf5 said:
Her mines and turrets aren't in the show (They're in the game Save the Light), and I don't think they should be a seperate key
Hmmmm okay, that is the game that is like between being primary and secondary canon because the story was written by Rebecca, right? Seems legit

the Light series is actually one of the few thing other than the first set of comics dirctly confirmed to be canon

WeeklyBattles said:
If its a combo attack it wouldnt go on a profile
THEN NEVERMIND, I just checked and yeah she needs Pearl's help building them, so I will revert the edits I just made for Peridot.

It looks like we're DONE with the exception of possible tiering-discussions with the Rubies feats, which we will now have to save until after the forum-move!

Update: Shoudn't Bluebird be getting Spaceflight as well as MFTL+ speed with flight? She's flown around all over the galaxy after all. Or do we not have enough proof of the latter (that's she's flown light-years) and only enough proof for the former (that she has at least Spaceflight)?

We still can't use the Mines/Turrets for Peri's AP since they are a combo-attack. Were there any times when she used them without Pearl's help?

Yes to bluebird

Dunno for peridot, might want to look through the most recent game because i dont think we even added anything from it yet

Back